• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also, I still don't get why Reinhard had to go sit around in Gladshiemr for 60 years and then come back. Why didn't he just start killing the world, getting souls and then go-go-Hadou?

Also, do Ren and Rein hit 1-A the moment they say their Law chant? Because they didn't rip through the "paper" until well after they'd said their Law chants

its a prep iirc in order to rise to hadou status i think AFAIK or...chu2 shit up the ass. @monarch where are you in marie route?

Ren's left Marie behind with Merc to go fight Reinhard.

I'm just wondering, because during their fight that ended with them ripping through the canvas and falling into the singularity, Ren was on par with Reinhard, even deflecting Reinhard's full power strikes, and yet we don't say Ren is 4-C as well. Only explanation is that they've activated their law and moved onto their 1-A states, yet they still hadn't reached the Singularity.

it was more of an inevitability anyway it was going to happen just it takes a bit due to just unleashing shit and wow you are bloody fast dude if you already are at the climax

And more importantly, their fights didn't seem to be these massive conceptual battles. Everything still seemed pretty physical, so I wasn't sure if they had reached god state yet

Like I said on the chat.

My Briah craves freedom, so I become free from constraints of time and space.

I read at Immeasurable speeds

well tbf they are even so even a godly fight for them is still physical

And atziluth you BFR yourself kek

I'm just trying to determine if they were gods or not at that point

If they still weren't gods, Ren should be upgraded to 4-C

And I don't BFR myself damnit. I remove all restrictions from myself, even the restrictions determining who and what I am, and vanish into the boundless

i'm pretty sure they hit godhood at this point they were just expanding their territory the clash didn't cause it immediatedly but will eventually in KKK it was there just because the godhead is so much more powerful than the one digging it

Damn. I wanted 4-C Ren

Yeah it's fanmade. The first one is using animation from Enkidu's noble phantasm in F/GO and they both use the damage animations from F/GO

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, Ren manages to cut Reinhard's neck in the Marie route.

Considering Pegasus Seiya is Multi-universe for managing to only scratch Apollo's cheek, why are we not saying Ren is Star level?
Ren ignore durability when hitting the neck and him scratching Rein is PIS more than anything

Rein was just messing around

Monarch Laciel said:
Ren's left Marie behind with Merc to go fight Reinhard.
I'm just wondering, because during their fight that ended with them ripping through the canvas and falling into the singularity, Ren was on par with Reinhard, even deflecting Reinhard's full power strikes, and yet we don't say Ren is 4-C as well. Only explanation is that they've activated their law and moved onto their 1-A states, yet they still hadn't reached the Singularity.
Ren is hadou status the moment he beat Machina then ge goes to say his law and clash with Reinhard, he was 1-A already

AFAIK yes it seems to be also after side story 4 rea to end it all though near the end of the route there are two choices: dancing to the mercurial tune and seek the truth. Choose dancing for ending 1 and seek the truth after you finished ending 1 though i think you know this just to clarrify with you just in case

What wonderful names for a choice

Also, what quote is there that says REinhard won't die as long as Merc is alive? The closest I found was Merc saying "Just as I continue to exist, so will your divinity persist" to Reinhard's priest reincarnation

but you should note he can awaken back as mephistopeheles should he remember AFAIK and lol to spinne the shaft

That's Spinne's real Law. Conceptual chokes are just a byproduct.

Also, that doesn't really answer my question. Where does it say Reinhard won't die as long as Merc is alive?

Reinhard dying in Marie route when Merc is still alive, even if he is then reincarnated, kinda provides evidence to the contrary.

Also, I gotta be honest here.

The transition from "city busters" to "all powerful gods re-painting the cosmos" was done way to fast, and just felt forced.

Cramming all the explanations in didn't really help the flow either

blame the way its written

Also an apoptosis cannot truly die until the host it came from dies like a cancer as it will do anything to kill its host but die along with it

Edit: idk if i should delete that part but yes it does have more detail i just hope the detail isn't all too bad

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, I gotta be honest here.
The transition from "city busters" to "all powerful gods re-painting the cosmos" was done way to fast, and just felt forced.

Cramming all the explanations in didn't really help the flow either
It has been foreshadowed since the very prologue and even more so since the second route where it kinda throws the fact that Mercurius is God in your face.

You tell me how one makes it less abrupt. A transition from a superhuman to a god will always feel fast. Dragging it out any longer will just be even worse pacing. Nor is there a point to it.

And you will see how Apoptosis works in more detail later on. Don't jump the gun just yet.

Funny going by Apoptosis status, Shirou\Sakuna can actually kill yato if they fought

The only outcome will be either sakuna winning or tie

Wait really ? didn't pay attention to that lol

Well it's not surprise since Reinhard always play life on easy mode 0_0

EvilMegaCookie said:
The hilarious part of the Marie route is how bored Reinhard sounds when doing Atziluth.
yeah that was pretty funny but i guess they kept the ASZ VA and were too lazy to change it

That's been out since like...back in June.

Edit: Well i think it was like July or something but in about that range give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back