• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too pure for this world, if masada want his series to become more popular he should just spam more waifus

Sawq

She was changing when bey called her so she came right away < told you too pure

Also this is gold, can't get enough Beatrice and Bey shit talk each other ~

21as

I always thought her design is the best out of all DI cast but she's also funny and naive in much funnier way than marie

I prefer her over Kei, she's the second after Beatrice for me ~

>sees claudia in apron

>Nosebleeds worth to fill glasheirm like holy shit

Im still hate this part....

CH10 Kei (2074)
And, were in the Fights of Screiber, when his Chant his Briah stated that he create an infinite space between he and the surrounding area?
e.e

Fusion time :v

an yes, thx ARLF for the video but y Check the Screen Captures and play the part and for me, its legit about infinite distance via Chant.

PD: Mercurius X Tenma Yato is Incest? or self incest? v:

>an yes, thx ARLF for the video but y Check the Screen Captures and play the part and for me, its legit about infinite distance via Chant.

pl0x iz ALRF ;-; and..i don't get what you are trying to say to me ;-;

ALRF said:
>an yes, thx ARLF for the video but y Check the Screen Captures and play the part and for me, its legit about infinite distance via Chant.
It's LARF tho

ALRF said:
Thanks for the vdeo, but y replay the chapter and see mi captures to confirm (for me) this xD

And..., i always type/writing bad..., even in my native language...lol.

Aaaah, well i was just too lazy to respond so i linked the vid :p

It's ok~

Low quality translations from /a/, thought it would be a good idea posting it here, [ ] is the ruby text

Hajun vs DI gods

One day, I felt uncomfortable.
Something is touching me. Something clings to me and never goes away. I feel it's breath there, in a space where should not be anything but myself.
There's no pulse — and yet, it pulsates.
It doesn't make a sound — and yet, it is certainly touching me.
Disgusting. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting.
He just wanted to be alone. It was his only wish, and so he kept madly desiring it and it only.
Explosive deadly poison would not activate if there's no impact from the outside. From the moment of birth, from the moment when this insane craving was formed, he was tormented by this discomfort from something touching him.
If put into words, it would be: "Do not defile my solitude [tranquility]."
This wish, endlessly egoistic compared even to a child, from this irritation, slowly starting to rise.
Touching me. What? Who? I have to crush you, so you would never stick to me again.
The existence that never actually stands on it's own legs, starts acting to get rid of that discomfort. Something that is touching me, I have to stand up — to get rid of this trash.
Someone who is touching me, someone mad [kind] enough to connect with another person.
— It's her…
Someone, huge and sacred [annoying], embraces [surrounds] me.
— She's the one who is touching me…
Finally, I've found her.
— If only she haven't existed…

well...double post and structure kind off needs fixing to make it more readable

>I want to embrace. So, I beg you, please be happy, Being by his side forever, the proof of an ultimate kindness. Stretched out to embrace with the divine love hands of a smiling goddess…

Wow i ship marie and hujun now ~

This existence was in the mysterious depths under the ground, however, I was able to find it right away.
Pushing forward, tearing away the irritating dusk [thin curtain] enveloping me, in the instant I arrived at the Throne.
Here I've met a being that've lived there — bright, blinding goddess [garbage].
At this moment, this man for the first time acknowledged the other person besides himself. Despite being somewhat inferior to his own extremely huge weight, for the first time he've seen an existance that he could compare to himself.
I want to embrace. So, I beg you, please be happy.
Being by his side forever, the proof of an ultimate kindness. Stretched out to embrace with the divine love hands of a smiling goddess…
— Metsujin Messou!
With a vulgar nonsence of a beast-like being, her compassion was crushed.
The way of Hadou gods coexisting made by her was destroyed. The feeling of something other than himself existing, became stronger.
He who was loved and embraced by this trash [another person], feels strange, dirty, and disgusting.
As long as this thing is there, I cannot be alone forever.
And in this instant, with that moment's wish, this man's narcissism violently exploded.
Outflowing from this body, narcissism, narcissism, narcissism's pollution. In the blink of an eye, leaving the singularity behind where the goddess resided, everything was painted with the jet black darkness.
In the moment before Twilight was splitted by the black craving, three gods came rushing in. All of them surrendered Throne to Twilight, acknowledging her reign, now stood there, overcome with an anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back