• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah my beloved, dearest swan! Behold this horn, this sword, this ring and bestow upon him all three For the horn shall aid him in his time of need and the sword shall deliver unto him victory most fortuitous, but this ring shall serve to remind him of me So Gottfried himself may know the name of he who freed you from torment and disgrace! Briah (Creation Fragment)-Vanaheim(To the realm of God) Goldener Schwan Lohengrin (Soar free, swan knight of gold)

Flood, burial, sabotage, fields, tainted, crops ravaged, usurped, animals skinned, abused Myriads of sins, evil without end, blood spilled, life robbed, many are the sins of the land The sin of lying with one's own kin, the sin of violating child and birth-mother alike The sin of defiling the beasts of the land, calamity wrought by insects crawling upon the ground, calamity wrought by birds of prey soaring through the clouds, the sin of poison wicked and vile The sins of earth and heaven alike writhe and slither in my festering shell, pregnant with all that is evil, all that is wretched, all that haunts the dark of night Briah (Creation Fragment)- May sasurahime carry all such taint, shoulder all such malice liberating me from woe and misery

May blight and rot consume thy flesh, I will make thee pay for thy health thou shalt not escape, torment shall be thy daily for an eternity And so fierce was the sundering echo of that lamentation that the greenest of mountains withered pale in their earthly roots as azure seas and bountiful rivers to famine's jaws succumbed And thus the wicked gods sprang forth into the realm, their cry like a swarm of insects reverberating in the cosmos, numbering in the myriads; birthing woe in all they touched Briah (Creation Fragment)- Begone, exile, for the realm of the gods welcomes you no longer

No mortal man under the sun, no powers that be, no chains that bind shall constrain him For he dwells in the nether a should from the grave is he His shackles crumble, his chains fall limp onto the ground before his will: He, the dweller in the grave, his cries of mingling agony and madness. No man, no divine breath that course the veins of this universe hold the power to subdue him And so the lord asked-what manner of beast are you? Your lips breathe folly, your question a sage intellect would never hatch. If you know not what I am very well I shall answer Know my name for it is legion Briah (Creation Fragment)-Gladsheim-Gullinkambi Fūnftes Weltall (Apotheosis-The fifth universe of gold)

Hear my prayer, for I offer tribute in blood, in carnage and in sanguine terror. A divine wind to purify this calamitous malediction ravaged by venom and malice Through the sacred rite of Tachibana no Ono shall my being be cleansed For those who serve the all-power divines, no prayer shall remain unanswered Koko da kuno wazawa imeshitehayasasura itamaechi kuranookikura: (Kai's law)

Rise again, yes rise again Will you my dust after a brief rest Immortal life immortal life will he who called you give you To bloom again were you sown The lord of the harvest goes And gathers in like sheaves us together who died O believe my heart, O believe nothing to you is lost Yours - yes yours - is what you desired Yours what you have loved, what you have fought for O believe you were not born for nothing Have not for nothing, lived, suffered What was created must perish What perished, rise again Cease from trembling Prepare yourself to live O pain you piercer of all things, from you I have been wrested O death, you conqueror of all things Now are you conquered Atziluth (Emaration)- Heilige Arche-Goldene EIhwaz Swastika (Ark of the covenant-Conjuration of immortality sacrificial altar)

Where did I taste of old such rapture celestial? All thy soul, all thy heart - their perfections who can measure? I had been but a child before I knew you But who am I? What fate brings her to me? What fate brings me to you? Should I be unworthy to live as a knight, may death claim me here and now! For there is no abyss deep enough to rob me of this blissful memory Wither to ashes, O my love May the world behold your remains What has come over me, what has come over to pass? I fain would ask her; oh, why trembles all my soul? Has bitter wrong, a sinful deed has been done? I gaze and see but you, feel but you For only I know you, who perished by my love Wither to ashes, O my love Briah— Der Rosenkavalier Schwarzwald (the rose bearer in the forest of death)

Note: Wil is tricky as he says some lines over and over and idk if its legit and it different each time i find :V and some are potentially same are gare's blog too (well he did work on this anyway so :/)

Monarch Laciel said:
Can I just say
Ren

has dodged the Longinus,

so many damn times.

You cannot call this "plot armour" or PIS anymore. It happens so many damn times.

Clearly, this "all hitting" aspect is not as good as everyone thinks

I am completely serious here. In fact, I'd go as far to say that Gilgamesh would be able to dodge it, seeing as SNI and A-rank Luck are >>>>>>>> Instincts and B Rank luck, which is all Saber needed to almost dodge Gae Bolg, which on top of reversing causality, is conceptually cursed to never miss.
Can I just point out that the only time Reinhard actually seems to use it is at the very end of Marie's fight? We never see the property being mentioned before that, where it was just thrusts and golden beamus. And as soon as it is mentioned again? Wham. Straight for Ren's heart. Kei's route had him not be at full power and Ren suspected that was the reason why it could be dodged.

Hell, when one thinks about it, I think we have only seen him use it as a projectile once or twice. Most of the other times have been Valeria and he can't even use it properly and it quickly loses its infallible nature whenever he gets his weakness poked at. Like hitting Marie instead of Ren. But otherwise, when he is in a good state, it hits pretty damn far, like the goddamn Moon in Bey's Briah. Although I am not sure if one can consider it to be that high up in the sky due to it being his personal world.

Edit: And why would he use it before Atziluth? That makes no sense. That would be defeating the entire point of the ritual and Ren existing in the first place. If you re-read it, it was noted that it was a playful strike.

^Funny you said that because Ren survived being hit by LLT like 2-3 times and he dogged it good knows how many times

Ren the LLT killer ~

ZERO7772 said:
^Funny you said that because Ren survived being hit by LLT like 2-3 times and he dogged it good knows how many times
Ren the LLT killer ~
Hadou God allows for strange shit. You have to remember that willpower matters a lot. And in this instance, Rea interfered and heavily nerfed Reinhard by letting out the 800,000 souls he has absorbed. Yes, apparently that put a large enough dent in his several million-strong armies that Ren could endure it long enough that it dug into his neck. Hell, Kei's route is kinda bizarre in that SOMEHOW Shirou and Kei can survive being punted by the lance despite it being heavily nerfed. Goddamn Kei. The second weakest of the LDO. That couldn't even stand while Reinhard appeared and not even attacking or being at the height of his power. Just standing there. Ren's bones and soul was starting to break as well.

Yet she can somehow stand in his presence while 7/8 Swastika is open. And this gets even more bizarre when you take into account the power creep Interview gives.

Oh, and the times Ren do get hit by the lance outside of Atziluth? Beast was always holding back. Always. You point me to an instance and I can explain what is going on rather well.

In short: It tends to be inconsistent if you take instances out of it and not explaining any of the contexts. The most glaring example would be the whole spiritual pressure thing I mentioned earlier as well.

About Ren dodging LLT: He says that the spear has the 3 briah's prpperties, but Reinhard missed because he wasn't serious or even remotely close to full power.

EvilMegaCookie said:
you seems rather triggered by Kei lol, plot armor is always the right answer

The only time where Ren was hit by LLT "non hadou" was in Kei route which has Reinhard heavily nerfed, another time in the final battle in marie route, tbh Reinhard was killing his ass until Rea **** Reinhard from the inside stripping him of million souls that was powring him up

Ren lose to machina every damntime they fight but in the end he win with outside help

@EMC when ? he escaped from LLT in Rea route when he was in EFF "yes again" once they become hadou god hax barely matter anymore, Ren got the shit beat out of him in three colors until Shirou and Machina came to the aid

yep rein was like "i can't simply let them go here have a spear to the face" but it was so playful it didn't even hurt rea at that point which if he tried the two would have been destroyed on the spot

that's what they call parental pressure...only reinhard doesn't care about being the father or ancestor and issak just looks like RIP those two

ren may have badass powers, survived abominations, skeletons, beasts spear, acta est fabula with stars and universal phenomenon, resisted a narcassitic guys law to the death for 8k years but even those combine are not as bad as the spouse's parent interviewing the shit out you or in kemono's case...stare at you

Wantng to marry kemono-dono Granddagtuer, you know he is nor in right mind ~

Ren is being Crushed without Beast even looking at him ~

Rea calling Beast "weak" in Marie route triggered me so much

Know your place bland bitch 0_0

yes rea is great granddaugther of kemono-dono and granddaugther of issak

> PedoPries

I mean there one time he said to Rea to have his kids but isn't Rea 18 or something ? com'n give the man break

@Monarch

What Rea x Isaak is weird for you?

Lol you should see the japanese people shipping Lotus x Ren....yeah it's legit

Here i though i had wild imagnation .......

it's actually the third most popular ship wtf ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back