• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i can say shit to monarch...in the very end of kei route like after the epilogue we saw apparently ren activated atziluth schrezo and took on merc and won but because it didn't affect law reset button still functions (That is if you don't know monarch)

yeah but well its after kei route so i felt its appropriate in timing that's all and will fit chronologically in ppl's heads

I don't know if you can consider this even canon sure it come from the author mouth but meh

TISSG7Redgrave said:
now i can say shit to monarch...in the very end of kei route like after the epilogue we saw apparently ren activated atziluth schrezo and took on merc and won but because it didn't affect law reset button still functions (That is if you don't know monarch)
Wat

That just Masada saying what happened? And why would that not affect the reset button! That doesn't seem right

Well at least I know at least one timeline gets a semi-happy ending. Even if Kasumi is in a nasty forced marriage.

yes idk but he did win just the law wasn't exactly affected and the reset button wasn't destroyed so it led to marie route lol :/ and yes Masada stated that was what happened IIRC

sad but it was to create that miracle and kasumi is now a babylon so yeah :/

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh look what I found. The fourth way to get past the indestructible divine vessel
Self inflicted injury
Reinhard is vulnerable to self-inflicted injury.

Including that of one of his basic Einherjar's bayonnets stabbing his finger.

That needs to be added to his profile.

Also, I'm questioning the DI LT ignoring distance again.

Lookee lookee
Kei clearly is not getting hit by the spear as soon as he throws it here. There's also no mention of ignoring distance or anything.

Ren even gets between the spear and Kei.
That says quite a bit about the insane attack power the average, mook Einherjar has.

did Interview give additional background on the Longinus? because other wikis i have read mention you need higher Mystery to kill Meth and Mystery seems to be derived from the age of the concept/people's thoughts about the concept/object.

so, how old is the spear again?

Embracetophats said:
did Interview give additional background on the Longinus? because other wikis i have read mention you need higher Mystery to kill Meth and Mystery seems to be derived from the age of the concept/people's thoughts about the concept/object.

Maybe as old as Merc, but it was used in Jesus execution

SchroKatze said:
Embracetophats said:

Maybe as old as Merc, but it was used in Jesus execution

i would rather have something far more specific than a "maybe X"

SchroKatze said:
Valeria could bypass Wolfie's infinite distance during his Briah chsnt with LLT.

so could shirou's gun barrel straight to schreiber's face in the Rea route.

said route mentions that the best way to beat schreiber is to pull off something he isnt expecting, so i chalk both instances of him getting hit to his surprise factor.

Also, the VN is weird in his sakurai route death because first it briefly shows the longinus for some reason, then it shows this picture

No censhor valeri-schrei

That the problem

Download the image to your PC "or phone" then add it from the "add photo" button then you can control the image freely

Now i love you ~

Anyway you can still choose the "full size" option and the Image will fit exactly with you

Also if you don't mind please remove the huge image from above ~

Embracetophats said:
SchroKatze said:
Valeria could bypass Wolfie's infinite distance during his Briah chsnt with LLT.
so could shirou's gun barrel straight to schreiber's face in the Rea route.

said route mentions that the best way to beat schreiber is to pull off something he isnt expecting, so i chalk both instances of him getting hit to his surprise factor.

Also, the VN is weird in his sakurai route death because first it briefly shows the longinus for some reason, then it shows this picture

No censhor valeri-schrei
He used the Longinus in that one. Which is why he was capable of hitting Schreiber.

He used the Longinus in that one. Which is why he was capable of hitting Schreiber.

sure, what is the excuse for shirou's dessert eagle then?

also, yeah, i saw it. doesnt explain the damn hand through the chest, especially when he cant hold the spear itself

Embracetophats said:

sure, what is the excuse for shirou's dessert eagle then?

also, yeah, i saw it. doesnt explain the damn hand through the chest, especially when he cant hold the spear itself

Wilhelm's stake nailing Schreiber's mouth to the gun.

Ren even says that he can't bypass the distance between Wolfie and him while NF chant is being said, no matter how much he accelerates.

"How I'm slower than someone who isn't evem moving?"

how did a stake cover the infinite distance then? you can deflect the argument all you want, but the fact remains that no one needed to use spatial hax to hit shcreiber in that instance.

not to mention once or twice schreiber actually needed to use a sonic attack to create extra space for himself, which contradicts the notion of the distance being created just like that

SchroKatze said:
Ren even says that he can't bypass the distance between Wolfie and him while NF chant is being said, no matter how much he accelerates.
"How I'm slower than someone who isn't evem moving?"
yes, i read that too.

good thing Rea route Will vs Wolfie happened, otherwise, i would have thought DI could actually keep its bullshit abilities consistant

Sheesh

First you call Dies Irae nothing but an unholy fakery and that it pulls off from Fate and then you bitch about its abilities needing to be consistant.

If you have so much problem with the verse, i honestly don't know what you are doing here

ALRF said:
Sheesh
First you call Dies Irae nothing but an unholy fakery and that it pulls off from Fate and then you bitch about its abilities needing to be consistant.

If you have so much problem with the verse, i honestly don't know what you are doing here

to answer the 2nd question, i am fact checking

the "unholy fakery" is a joke, of course and i was reffering to pantheon. i already consider most of FGO to be an unholy abomination, so please dont take it that personally.

finally, it isnt me saying it. the acquaintance that pitched the idea of reading the VN to me mentioned time and time again that Masada admitted to having taken a lot of inspiration from FSN and apparently that is even documented innan SPS and i can see the strong resemblance between the characters. i do look forward to reading KKK though, sounds quite fun and the art is beautiful

Sigh... The "infinite distance" is just during the chant. Not during the Briah. That's why the stake was in his mouth.

This isn't hard to understand.

ALRF said:
Sheesh

consistency is the hallmark of good writing, i would say. of course, FSN still has some inconsitencies in that regard and if you think that just because i like the verse i wont complain about the FSN contradictions every chance i get, you would be wrong. FSN's issues have made my blood boil on several occasions

Embracetophats said:
how did a stake cover the infinite distance then? you can deflect the argument all you want, but the fact remains that no one needed to use spatial hax to hit shcreiber in that instance.

not to mention once or twice schreiber actually needed to use a sonic attack to create extra space for himself, which contradicts the notion of the distance being created just like that

... Literally the only time we see that spatial distortion thing is when Schreiber is chanting and nowhere else. And then you are kinda ignoring the part that says "potent enough to bend the craving of an Einherjar". It could just be flowery writing, but it is there. I lean more towards it just being a thing during the chanting and not after.

@EMC, he is ignoring the "during the chant" part because he just doesn't like DI and want to downplay by his headcanon about "Dies Irae is an Unholy Fakery".

"during the chant"? you want to go with that, sure.

sakurai route- is that the end of the chant my ears ear, before the longinus came in?

because i heard it end, down to the last syllable, so if you want to nitpick that it is during the chant only, i can nitpick that the longinus hit after it was over, so you cant use that instance to argue anything about the longinus' ability to bend space and time

Embracetophats said:
"during the chant"? you want to go with that, sure.

sakurai route- is that the end of the chant my ears ear, before the longinus came in?

because i heard it end, down to the last syllable, so if you want to nitpick that it is during the chant only, i can nitpick that the longinus hit after it was over, so you cant use that instance to argue anything about the longinus' ability to bend space and time
... I wasn't even arguing about the Longinus? I am talking about Schreiber's whole "you cannot touch me thing taken to 11" during the chanting. That is the spatial distortion thing I am talking about.

I swear, Shirou is my spirit animal.

A good 65% of what he does or says is exactly what I would do in that situation

Also, Ren manages to cut Reinhard's neck in the Marie route.

Considering Pegasus Seiya is Multi-universe for managing to only scratch Apollo's cheek, why are we not saying Ren is Star level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back