• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
one that's small but it still will reel up the ladies desire :p (its rein what do you expect OVO)

Mein kuchen
"Mmmm-midgard Volsunga Saga" *gets shot for bad joke*

And my last treasure for the night, Michael eating cake. Don't ask for an explanation, just thank me later.

Something really interesting I've thought a while ago. People most likely figured this out waaay before me, but Ren and Reinhard have some interesting similarities.

Reinhard calls Ren a "Holy Relic that can wield other Relics", but he is the same. While Ren is the Relic of Mercurius, Reinhard is the Relic of Valeria Trifa. And much like Ren, he can wield the powers of those he absorbed/made part of his Legion.

Not really complex when I put it that simple, nor really important, but it is kind of interesting, I guess.

Also, I wonder who has the stronger individual soul: Reinhard or Ren?

Reinhard seems to have better feats, but idk.

yes he did via omni fert aetas though rein and ren took it without much issues

Extreme123dz said:
All Hadou God can have a Legion like Reinhard/Ren?
Isn't Mercurius described as having a legion (though not in the same sense as Reinhard/Ren) in his battle against Reinhard?

well its more like his legion was the entire world of eigo kaiki which he reigns over from what i understand but they aren't like ren and rein's legion at all

Asdafaz said:
Extreme123dz said:
All Hadou God can have a Legion like Reinhard/Ren?
Isn't Mercurius described as having a legion (though not in the same sense as Reinhard/Ren) in his battle against Reinhard?
Not really

Snake doesn't have legion, thery were talking about his souls count which is the whole multiverse

I really hope they include the "boobs" scene with spinne, that shit was out of this world hilarious lol

>I really hope they include the "boobs" scene with spinne, that shit was out of this world hilarious lol

w0t where? I want to see :p

It's during the Ren\spinne fight, pretty much spinne trick ren to believe he kidnapped kasumi so Ren rush to save her when they fight Ren ask about kasumi and spinne tell him he killed her and she is among those girls here :

CyxlVA0XEAAU-BQ

Ren discovered his lie because back in the day he peeped on kasumi when she was changing and she have mole on her breast, when spinne ask Ren what his last words are he mock spinne asking him "what type of breast do you prefer ? " he then goes to talk about boobs and how he is very picky and like girls with mole on their boobs

He then cut his head LOL

we call that i need more of being a perv who knows how useful all that info will be

in What sense Mer curius is a Paradox? and there is some link to see Kajiri Kamui Kagura full Wlakthrought on YT?

Also, this no remember , but what is the Max heat of Eleonore? because i lost my screen captures e.e

He was created by Satanel paradoxes.

As for Kajiri, i do not know if someone uploads a full walkthrough of it.

Eleonore fire is said to exceed 1,000,000┬░C

I found walkthrough for IWKB but nothing for KKK

Even the videos out there for KKK are very few, from what i know there only :

Yato vs habaki

Sakuna vs Bey

Saukna vs morei and akuro

Hajun vs KKK cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back