• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fom what i know marie's route happend before Rea's but naraka had to mess up everything so game reset to Dies irae rea route, in case DI team lose the story goes to KKK

We never knew the your fav characters, which character do you guys prefer ? i like shirou and Bey so far

I'm gonna keep it at DI and not include KKK ( list is going to be so long if it's included) : Wolfgang Schreiber(Easily my favorite of all the male characters including Reinhard) , Rusalka and Riza (I couldn't choose my number one Female between those two) , Beatrice , Ren Fuji , Machina and Mercurius.

The statement of Marie being above Hajun came from the new game called Dies Irae Pantheon thought no other information are revealed as of now.

You are really KKK fan huh ...

Hajun is one of these retardedly OP characters just for the sake of it

What his deal in KKK ? how many times he was nerfed ? i am don't know but at the final battle KKK cast can beat hujan "assuming he's the same hujan DI cast fought" how could they defeat him easily when the hadou gods who are far more powerful nearly all died to put him down ?

if you don't mind i want short summry on how the final fight went

My favourite male is Valeria Trifa. Eleonore Von Wittenburg would be my favourite female.

As for Hajun, no, Hajun was not at the level the Dies cast fought him at, not even after the Tumor got reincarnated away from him. Habaki wouldn't have been able to defeat him if not for the "wound"/crack in his Tengu Dou that Keishirou and Sakuya created.

What happens with Tenma Yato in KKK? I've seen that Habaki fight him but i never got what is the conclusion of their fight and what happens to Yato afterwards

You already know one of his weakness, him becoming the Throne God so that's one.

In addition to that, we have Keishirou and Sakuya,these two played a major role in Hajun demise. Ever since Hajun became the Throne God , you could say the world became a world of narcissim, it follows Hajun Perfect Law where one is self-centered (Habaki distortion is an exemple as it comes from his desire "To live"). Keishirou and his sister managed to liberate themselves from Hajun desire creating a crack in Hajun Law.

Now after this , It was the fight between the Gudou Gods against Dai Roku Ten, at first they shoved away every single soul after which Habaki was capable of surviving against Hajun Muryou Taisuu due to his nature as the Tumor Sensory (He used Amaterasu Law during the final fight which counters Hajun's).

with that out of the way,Hajun having now to fight against his weakness Habaki along with and all the other weaknesses i have already stated ,Hajun became a normal Hadou God , a Hadou God with no soul to boost him but his own , it's no longer Hajun boosted by god know what many souls but it's only Hajun against Habaki.

The next thing that happened was similair to Accelerator from ToAru (thought different of course) , Habaki extracting the Tumor by opening wound, made it so that Hajun lost all of his desire (the reason as to why he is destroying everything is because Tumor is touching him hence why he is angry) and since Tengu Dou Law was once perfect, he never felt pain until now so even a minor injury couldn't be tolerated hence why he died.

EdenSux said:
What happens with Tenma Yato in KKK? I've seen that Habaki fight him but i never got what is the conclusion of their fight and what happens to Yato afterwards
Habaki defeats him (Through a help from both Tumor and Hajun) and Yato dies, there isn't much to mention about him apart from the fact Hajun uses his Law to fight against the Gudou Gods (Said Law was easily destroyed ,much more easier then the other ones) .

So hajun was even weaker than when they tumor was pulled out of him in DI, talk about massive nerf, this can rival how kamachi nerf he's characters

Yeah accel was so OP but it happen Touma could break his power with mere punches and cause him pain which he didn't felt in ages so he's mind wasn't working right adding the Misaka network was messing with he's power, everything was working againts him now i think about KKK final battle remined me of that

Thanks for the answer.

So going for another random question what is Dies irae Pantheon that seems to mention that marie may be stronger than hajun i didnt found much info on it.

@Eden

We don't know really know much about Dies Irae Pantheon (It's still new) , the only Information we have right now is that it's a Mobage and that it's going to contain over 50 (maybe 60) characters.

ALRF said:
@Eden
We don't know really know much about Dies Irae Pantheon (It's still new) , the only Information we have right now is that it's a Mobage and that it's going to contain over 50 (maybe 60) characters.
What kind of game is it going to be? Its like Fate/GO?

As i have said before, There's has yet to be some information about gameplay but from what i heard it's going to be like Fate/GO... I could be wrong thought.

Yeah Schreiber fought Ren\Kei\shirou and was about to kill them before Trifa killed him with the lance

Also "PedoPriest" LAMO

Regenerationn and Inmortality are so... strange, if you hur their souls you can kill them butt they can return even if they souls and bodies are destroyed while they have their relic. Can anyone expain this better?

A Soul normaly wither when time passes, but an Ewigkeit user can stop this by consuming other souls through their Holy Relic hence why there is a Spiritual Link between the two , they can maintain their life through their relic as such you have to destroy it to finish them off.

Should have worded it a little better... well yes they don't completely stop it more like slow it.

Souls in Shinza carry the desire for self destruction (Apoptosis) within them. After a century, they will begin seeking death and be obliterated.

Shirou : well time to head for the final battle tonight , so girls any words to raise my spirit up ?

Elie : i will let you have my virginity if you comes back alive how about that ?

Shirou : you can keep that for yourself, what about Rea ?

Rea : i will give you thirty tickets to fondle my breast

Shirou : it's not even worth it flatty

LAMO how can anyone not love based shirou <3

We all know Shirou is interested in Ren only.

He just misspelled LMAO i think.

Now you mentioned it there few gay jokes about them in the drama cd and extra stuff, how close Ren and shirou are depend on the route tho, they are bros anyway but in Rea's route you really see how much they care for each other

Yeah meant to write LMAO

So, the inmortality is not only Longetivity and regen, its also a conceptual, Linking by something and by Planes like Soul plane and more no?

PD: im in the last chapter of Kazumi.

Because his Holy Relic is like Reinhard's , in fact it's a copy of the Longinuslanze Testament.

Thus he can use the Briah of others who had wielded the Relic (since the Weapon absorbs the souls of it's users due to it's curse IIRC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back