• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man for visual novel DI sure lack in regard of romance, there few scense here and there in kasumi's route and Kei's route even at chapter 12 Ren and kei still call each other in more comrades\allies manner more than anything

I am not fan of romance in non-romantic center story so that cool for me, i feel it always ruin the mood

Okay i am little confused so i have to ask, Kei and Kai are REAL brother and sister ? or she just call him that out of respect and closeness ? it's common thing in japan to call your older relative sis and bro

The age gap between Kei and Kai doesn't make sense

there is a Scene that Kei are little (4-7 years y believe) and Cain take her hand and the PedoPriest the other right? Or is another character?

@Fabtastic easy with your words, English isn't my first language and as you may have already guessed i am not very good at it either so have hard time following all the details

@Exterem That beatrice not your PedoPriest ~

I still don't understand why are you calling him Pedopriest...

Was it because of what he said in the last route of Kasumi?

Then as i've already said, pay attention harder. Its not anyone's fault if you miss details. And someone already explain to you when you ask the first time.

ALRF said:
I actually had the same impression about him the moment he said he would take bath with Rea and she said he would bath with any little girl he took like into, consider his age and how they are mere highschool girl it feel weird and yeah there also the last scene in kasumi's route "which i believe he did not reach yet"

That being said i just going with the flow because i like the name never took it seriously and can care less if he really a Pedo

Talking about Beatrice is that picture she actually look little creepy to me, dunno why though, maybe because of the way her hair is in that image

ALRF said:
it's a Joke that i think randomly v:

... but i remember the "Bath" scene around girls lol

ZERO7772 said:
^You actually like Valeria don't you ? ;P
nah

Why Schreiber page says he is superior to Machina and eleanor when Machina stated to be the stronger member in LDO apart from Reinhard himself ? actually they said he can murder reinhard himself if he want

Context matter. Schreiber's soul count is greater compared to Eleonore's and Machina's. Machina is a special case since his Ahnenerbe is that good at ending stuff. And Machina's fist actually has a really small chance at actually affecting Reinhard. And if Machina were to fight Schreiber, Schreiber would win because hes faster than Machina.

I really liked Longinuslanze's design, both in appearance and power. It does give an aura of regal beauty that kind of dazzles me, yet it also appears threathening and a definite warning of "the moment you see this spear, you are screwed".

It is hard for me to really dislike something (Which is the main reason I like most, if not all DI characters), but yeah, I must admit some romance scenes were lacking. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed them, and some were pretty good. Kasumi failing to tease Ren, tsundere Kei and Ellie & Rea sexually harrassing Ren always get a laugh out of me, lol.

Also, I'm trying to gather the powers Longinuslanze would grant upon their wielder all by itself, without counting Reinhard's powers or anything.

So far, it's pretty vague, but apparently it can "pierce through anything" and is basically a poster that says "this guy should rule the universe".

Yeah the romance scenes are there for Otaku panderieng you can remove the romance from the first two routes and it won't change anything because it's very minor part

As foe the lance yeah it's look cool but i think it's stupidly broken, it's bring victory to anyone who wild it and rest of how the lance work you can read it on Reinhard page

Only Reinhard can wield it "and Rindou in KKK but i don't why " i don't remember anything about ruling the universe tho

Rindou Koga is capable of wielding Reinhard Holy Relic due to her having the requirements necessary to wield it , and that is being the most charismatic individual in Hajun World.

Me too i have never heard of this "ruling the universe".

What the hell eleanor have feelings for Reinhard lol didn't see that coming

Also Beatrice VS Eleanor been good so far

Just to be sure that i'm not doing anything wrong, but the common route is not actually a full route and cuts off after the first fight with Tubal Cain, right?

NotEvenHuman said:
Just to be sure that i'm not doing anything wrong, but the common route is not actually a full route and cuts off after the first fight with Tubal Cain, right?
AFAIK the common route is everything in the game before you diverge to one of the four routes. Like, imagine the common route as the trunk of a tree, and the four routes are the branches.

So finally done from Kei's route

Holy shit that was longer than kasum's route and the final chapter just didn't want to end it took me the whole day to finish the last chapter "not saying i did it in one sit" but the final chapter was easily about 4 hours with my slow reading it took me about 6-7 hours

Anyway the route overall was good and better than the last one, however the final fights wasn't so good, we had Ren VS Machina and Beatrice VS Elenor, both Ren and beatrice were gettin trashed and had no way in win until Snake decided to interfer and give them whole legion of souls at the very moment Machina and Elenor decided to let their guard down which was meh ...

As for the final battle i have no words on it it was just reinhard trashing everyone and they were utterly hopeless and got saved many times although when Reinhard attacked Snake i lost my shit lel, Kai appearing out of no where to let them escape Reinhard was somewhat cool

Then we get 20 years time skip with Ren\Kei\Shirou who didn't age a singal day now preparing for new war against Reinhard and he's new LDO and Elie after all these years still hit on Ren Lmao

Still i amazed by how flat and weak the romance in this VN there still barely romance air in this Route similar to the one before and the characters just feel like were throwing together, and LOL at Ren can get over Kasumi's marrying to someone else after 20 years even though he had Kei already

Overall good route i would give 7\10 , Beatrice\Elenor was very good fight and this time i got to see Reinhard greatness + three commanders and Kei had much more back story than kasumi

BIG SPOILERS! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled about Kei route.

Kasumi actually replaces Riza as the new Babylon Magdalena.

During the route, she accepts Mercurius offer to give birth to a child as long as he saves her friends.

Said child is most likely going to be the next Zonnenkind.

Yeah that happend when Reinhard hit Ren with the spear and was about to slaughter all of them Snake made he's moved and made deal with kasumi to help her friends and it sensed Kai to their aid

Ren was hoping to beat Kimono-done and Snake without marie lel, but Snake gave the cast too much help in this route i didn't quiet like it

Say i didn't knew one can use more than One Holy Relic and Marie actually transformed herself to Beatrice's sword before going back to Ren along with the sword really made me scratch my head

Yeah it's one of Ren Fuji special qualities in a manner of speaking, he can wield other Holy Relics , with the exception being of course the Longinuslanze Testament for obvious reasons.

wel, i finished Kazumi Route (Time....give me Time....). Now on Kei but first question:

┬┐is true that Eleonore in Briah, create a Poket dimension of infinite size, and the temperature start like Core of the sun to infinite and his explotions can erase you from existence? i saw this in X forum on 2014 and i dont know if is true...

When Eleonore user her "True" Briah, she can teleport her target inside the barrel of her Holy Relic, It's impossible to escape without some sort of Crossing Dimensions and the like and Said place has flames which burn the souls,ignore heat resistance and temperature that exceeds 1,000,000┬░C along with the special propertie of never missing it's target.

IIRC, there isn't a statement about it being infinite in size and this explosions that erase you're existence isn't even there (where did they even bring it????)

Oh forgot to mention that shirou turn out to be Ren's apoptosis totally shocked me didn't saw that coming and it seems one can't become the other apoptosis simple like that, Shirou came exist because Ren wanted someone like in his life wow

I don't think it was explained in the Route and my memory of it it's vague... so sorry i'm not sure what happened there.

It's kinda Obvious Shirou is Ren apoptosis, they both have different views (one wants a normal life, one wants a special one) and they are best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back