• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Schreiber lowest feat i could think of concerning his speed is escaping the earth gravity (11 km/s). Apart from that @Trexalfa is right, Wolfgang (Base only) can outpace Ren in Overture.

he's not one of the three commanders for nothing let alone the fastest sans possibly reinhard himself need to read but can't not windows and download is not working RIP

@ZERO

By himself, his speed is surpassed by Ren in Eine Faust Finale, and possibly Reinhard & Sensory Mercurius. With his Briah, he is the fastest character. (Reinhard can technically keep up with him but that is using the boy's power, so it doesn't counts)

He's profile says he will always be faster than he's opponents when using briah so he must be the fastest, it's similar to how hajun break the rules with always being stronger than he's opponent

its because the Nature of his desire that alwyas no mather how speed the oponent is, he will supras them/stay always more Faster, ergo, Oponent speed + 1 (1 is his desire/speed) i think no?

another, what exactly is Die Morgendammerung, Zwei Wirklichkeit, Reason?

and:

Ln97Jk4
The transvestite, Nazi, Multiversal, Accelerator lost brother :v

@Extreme

Those are Other Stories, which are just that, mini-stories that deepen the plot, unlocked by playing the game.

Schreiber is one nuts dude and honestly he's different than i imagined him to be, i don't know how to describe it, he gave me accelerator "from index" type of persona when ie first saw him but he turned out to be that cute little boy who inside is twsited, he sing song of love while killing people lol i though he would slaughter people while laughing and mocking them

and lol when kissed Rusalka because people told him to do it

Die Morgendammerung are no precognitive ability and divination that lets you know the "what?" Of something specific.?

and Zwei Wirklichkeit are the ability to protect your "future" causing the rebound of a specific event.?

That shit comes from utter fanfic pages. No, there're no abilities like that in Dies. Die Morgendammerung is only the title of the second side story, which narrates Reinhard and Karl's fist meeting, and how the current generation of the LDO was brought together.

I don't know where did you heard this abilities @Extreme but those two are just stories.

Edit : got Ninja'd by Trex...

Ren : What will you do if i die ?

Shirou : i will laugh my ass of, what about you ?

Ren : i will bury you with your **** magazine

LAMO

@ZERO

When I saw that I just lol'ed the heck outta myself.

Ren: I'm afraid only of Shirou's stupidity, Himuro and Honjou's sexual harrassments and Kasumi's lectures. And of a certain someone's ability to press all my berserk buttons.

That was golden.

So kei scene at the school roof lol talk about wrong place and wrong time and it also was very forced and out of place they could dobe that better, sadly I expected much from kei but she disappoint evertime too much for my second fav girl so far =__=

Also can I have more marie please ? why she even thr poster girl ? lol

ZERO7772 said:
Ren : What will you do if i die ?

Shirou : i will laugh my ass of, what about you ?

Ren : i will bury you with your **** magazine

LAMO
w0t that savage burn lol need the VN dammit

Malie 2017-06-18 22-45-35-69
Malie 2017-06-18 22-45-40-46
Malie 2017-06-18 22-45-42-17
Malie 2017-06-18 22-45-43-82
Malie 2017-06-18 22-45-56-50
So, at this moment Ren need Marie to Cut the Gun and not hurt in any way a Shirou, he progres little by little befor His Battle wit the F-Cup and the Zombie? :v

a mere guns can blow Ren's head off lel and according to him getting hit by a bullet does hurt it just doesn't cause fatal wound, also Schreiber trashing Ren and shirou only using level 1

Wq

According to Shirou he's Guns are normal guns nothing magical about it "before using he's braih"

What do you think so far of the route ? i am at Kei route chapter 11

Eeeeh, Wolfie guns have infinite ammo, can harm the soul,an abnormal fire rate and can ricochet off empty space to hit it's target even if it misses and there is no need for Briah for that, as they are enhanced like that.

Anyone can see Wolfie have infin bulits, but here come the quastion : Seems all LDO members can directly attack the souls ? that the only explanation to how they get killed by fatal attack from another members

He's bullets didn't harem Ren at all, it's noticeable weak even Ren comment he could wipe the floor with him if he fight using he's bare hands and that was at level 1, they never said anything about he's buliets but since you know better than me guess it's stated in other route or data book i guess

well, maybein other route explain the guns :v

The route is decent, I'm not the ones who throw shit because Reinhard does not come out or the others, Kazumi's character surprisingly does not displease me (like Rea or Marie at the moment) and has moments that are either "good" or something fun.

PS: Ellie, you lucenced.

EllieEpic 1
EllieEpic 2
EllieEpic 3

I didn't like Marie at first because she's your typical airhead and girl who knos little about the world and Ren act out of characters whatever he's around her, but you will soon miss her because she have very little presence for long time, she have her funny moments"sorry if that spoiled in someway"

Yeah Rea is straight up boring and lack of screen time doesn't help either "hopefuly her route will make for that "

Yeah calling BS on the route just because Kimono-done and the other 3 doesn't show up isn't right the route stil good \

Ellie is best girl par Ruslka

Question, i know that can hurt the body and soul, but the mind?

Malie 2017-06-19 15-32-58-67

Also, destroy the Relic = kill the user (or at leats Hurt like Spinne)? so, they can be regenerated if their relic is intact? what level of regen is this?

I don't think you need to take the words literally, Ren while at level 2 described his speed to surpass the light but at level 3 he said he was running like a bullet, so you know ....

Sometimes i feel the author goes out of he's way to make the characters OP lel

They can be killed if you hurt thier souls directly you don't need to destroy thier Relic and yes as long relic is still fine they can regenerate even if thier whole body is destroyed

4 Routes.

Kasumi Route > Sakurai Kei Route > Marie Route > Rea Route.

Welp she looks boring as ***, from all the little information I gathered Marie route seems to be the most interesting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back