• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

Warren Valion said:
If I was lazy, yeah.
Well, after Raven and Alfy came and gave me all the KKK stuff on a sliver platter - I got off my ass and search for the scans in DI ~AA~ and after that, it was done.
Ok thats makes alot of sense.

Anyway now Merc is the King of Incap since he will have 1-A Mind Hax, Transmutation and BFR.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok thats makes alot of sense.

Anyway now Merc is the King of Incap since he will have 1-A Mind Hax, Transmutation and BFR.
Ehh, not really, the passive stuff doesn't incap, it just makes those around Mercurius feels nervous and anxious.

The verbal stuff makes those around Merc bloodthirsty and makes them afraid of bringing harm to Mercurius because it feels like some, "terrible disaster" would happen.

The "true" version actually incaps, but it is so specific that it is inapplicable for Vs Battles.

The reason the hax is 1-A is because the mindhax comes from Merc's Law - the Law of Foreknowledge - which his sensory embodies, but it doesn't completely destroy the mind passively or anything like that.

I mean that will massively help Merc in a fight and hes still the King of Incap due to the other two.

Tony di bugalu said:
So, when are you going to make the crt?
I am waiting on some friends who are apart of the staff to review and give there thoughts - then I'll probably make it.

@Ravenous4th No I'm actually talking about the whole japanese part. Most of the people who will ask about those are people who don't know much and might in fact know nothing. Most of them won't be able to understand japanese which is why they would ask for these proofs in the first place because KKK or VFB are impossible to them.

Basically "I can't possibly understand shit of all that crap because it's in japanese and can't even have access to it.". Then you come along and say "so you want proof? here I have some japanese proof for you".

For an other example is someone who can't understand something in maths, a problem, an equation or something and you give them a photocopy of that problem "here it is, good luck".

Eganergo said:
I hope Naraka or some other entities in DI Pantheon will destroy the 1A scaling chain even more. OvO
From what I know about the dead pantheon is that Naraka and his buddys are even stronger than Hajun, it doesn't break it, it just grant us a bunch of tier 0

From what I know about the dead pantheon is that Naraka and his buddys are even stronger than Hajun, it doesn't break it, it just grant us a bunch of tier 0

But naraka was never stronger. Its only the interpretation that fans only gave as it would be on his resume that he couldnt do shit when hajun was killing everyone and naraka is literally the throne and Hajun would easily destroy every thing including the throne as well.

That's correct until Pantheon.

We don't know if he's truly stronger than Hajun or not, just wait for it and don't jump the freaking gun.

Maxnumb231 said:
But naraka was never stronger. Its only the interpretation that fans only gave as it would be on his resume that he couldnt do shit when hajun was killing everyone and naraka is literally the throne and Hajun would easily destroy every thing including the throne as well.
It's confirmed that Naraka is, at least, at the same level of power of Mithra (Before Pantheon).

I don't know anything about Pantheon, does this Naraka guy manage to survive through each law including MetsMess? Or does he just hide?

For what I know he IS the throne (he fused with it or something), that's why he never was killed despite Merc and Hajun happening.

But don't take my word there.

answer only if you have read KKK is Hajun at full power when he is defeated by Habaki? (tell me how Hajun was defeated) Does Hajun have immeasurable taikyoku when he is defeated by Habaki? Who is stronger Hajun at his prime or Habaki (With Hajun and tumor boost)?

Leader9 said:
answer only if you have read KKK is Hajun at full power when he is defeated by Habaki? (tell me how Hajun was defeated) Does Hajun have immeasurable taikyoku when he is defeated by Habaki? Who is stronger Hajun at his prime or Habaki (With Hajun and tumor boost)?
When habaki defeated hajun, hajun no longer had tumor boost and thus Hajun was weakened and is only a normal hadou god. Hajun with all his power is the strognest character in shinza.

Also yeah keep in mind eastern expedition group needed requirements to extract the tumor so hajun would be severely weakened.

Mugen no Setsuna said:
Conjueror, the English translator of Mangagamer as well as DI, Tokyobabel,....have passed away. RIP.
What?! Is that true? Source? God I hope it isn't but if it is then, RIP.

well...that does suck real bad so yeah :V. RIP conjueror you will be missed

Basically, Tenmas are higher dimensional and they work akin to how most examples of high ds works. To them, reality is a picture which they can interact with by "burning/cutting it". Meanwhile reality itself has no means to affect them as they exists on a higher plane of existence

Back