• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒüïÒéëõ¢Äµ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü«µö╗µÆâÒü», ÞÁñÕ¡ÉÒü«µëïÒéƵì╗ÒéïÒéêÒâ¬ÒééÚÇÜÒüùÒéäÒüÖÒüä.

"Kō jigen kara tei jigen e no kōgeki wa, akago no te o nejiru yo ri mo tōshi yasui".

Kek. I spent 30 minutes searching for a Kanji that was just "Ri".

Ravenous4th said:
Someone is going to misinterpret it, I'm calling it now.
Mostly because i gave context as what i said is also stated on other scan i've posted too rather than this one. This scan on its own is stupid, useless and without value

Alqo i didn't bother with reading the scan, just posted that because that's what is mainly said around tjose parts lmao

HDTenmas
HDTenmas2
HDTenmas3
HDTenmas4
HDTenmas5

So this is some higher dimensional statements on Base Yatsukahagi

To give some context, Soujirou slashed Akuro only to find that there's no wound. Narration states that its different than just Akuro's being "robust/tanky". Then, it goes on to say both of them are "disconnected" from each other.

It uses the interaction between reality and a picture as an exemple. Stating that pictures (anything within it) cannot harm reality, meanwhile, reality is capable of destroying it (burning, cutting it, ect). It then goes on to describe Akuro's attack as being "higher dimensional" to Souijrou's who's "lower dimensional"

Please do. Pantheon's images have been ignored ever since forever with the exception of Shinga's and Muzan's for some reason. Also if you have a high quality Shinga throne, do not hesitate.

Really hope Masada pulls a miracle and revives Pantheon - like could you imagine all your hard work being thrown down the ******* - that must suck.

If he can't make a moba, he'll simply release it as a VN. To be honest, I wouldn't dislike that. But they'll probably make far less profit from a VN.

Warren Valion said:
Really hope Masada pulls a miracle and revives Pantheon - like could you imagine all your hard work being thrown down the ******* - that must suck.
that feeling sucks. so yeah...i really want it to be shown in any form

You know you could probably start a blog profile for Nakara and slowly update/change it as more information becomes available.

who knows...but pretty sure masada wants it to be VN if game fails

VN's probably cheaper to make so I'd go for that, and it's what the fandom is used to. The only good thing is that an Anime would mean it would get translated no problem while we'll have to pray for a miracle to get more Masada vn's translated.

Ravenous4th said:
What profiles?
Currently masada profiles like Reinhard, daddie snake etc do not have great explanation for their 1-A key, after seeing all the info in your blog I was hoping someone would rewrite the explanation to reflect the current standing of these characters in the "My d#ck is bigger than yours" hierarchy.

I dislike making crunching numbers "muh transcendence" comparisons, really.

But I think I'll make the new justifications for them once the time really comes. Right now, there's 0 verse that delves into "how high is this guy in 1-A" because it's still as good as a myth. The new system will make this myth official, and Outerversal entities will be ranked.

That's why I think I'll put it on a hold for now. Atleast until the new system kicks in.

How high they are right now? High enough to make every single match featuring them automatically inconclusive at worst, be it tier 1-A or 0.

turns out I'm just lazy.

Time Armor Yato Full Body and High-Res.

(Really big image warning)

Not as big as at 10,000 pixels long Gainax picture though.

The Artbook has good full portraits of Soujiro, Rin, Morei, Nunahime, Ootake and Reizen (Some just kinda whitewashed).

Woah, this book has a lot of lewd Rindous... And Ryuusui? Welp, now I'm going to jail.

So i saw this on Reinhard's range page: Universal with Longinuslanze Testament (Due to its property of "never missing", it will chase its targets across a virtually infinite 3-D distance)

I mean it has irrelevant speed now. Is this still true or...?

Base Reinhard doesn't have Irrelevant speed with Longinus, that's only when Rein is at his hadou form.

Everyone said that in all current keys LLT has Irrelevant speed, Sealed Rein is the only one that wouldnt but that key hasnt been added yet.

Everyone were talking about Masadaverse upgrade but I can't seem to find the thread. Can anyone provide some help?

Immortalgodd said:
Everyone were talking about Masadaverse upgrade but I can't seem to find the thread. Can anyone provide some help?
There was this CRT made by Raven that fixed the defintion of the Singularity. And here is a blog that was made by Raven explaining the common misconceptions of the Hadou Gods.

Here was my CRT on 1-A mindhax and resistance forn Mercurius and Reinhard respectively.

And here is Qlip's CRT for LDO revisions.

These are all the upgrades to the Masdaverse in recent times.

Previously, I only had watched the anime. It was okay. But a few days ago I watched the VN and oh man that was epic. The background music, dialogue and the fight that was beyond epic. The only drawback is that I want to see the Kajiri Kamui but there are no translations.

Back