• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

U can't just us doe

For realz i like wil and rusalka tbh And rusalka shaft is bloody hell lmfao F

So I have had 3 mods look at the LLT blog and multiple other users and they have all said its good so would it be alright to upload it now?

I guess? Don't forget to link it Reinhard's page!

Anyway, I am curious, am I the only one who finds the LLT having just Infinite Speed weird? Like I feel like it should be faster, ya know?

Ok fine give LLT Irrelevant speed, we can just say that the (nigh) omnipresence hitting part is a function of its NPI.

I think it's better to just contact an Adm to unlock the page since Irrelevant speed is standard to 1-A stuff.

>could this upgrade reinhard doe? I think this is why we are weary of dis

We really need to make a CRT to add Transduality to the Hadou and Gadou gods as they are literally the first listed users on the Transduality page.

Although do we even know which type they are? Im assuming either Type 3 or 4.

PsychoWarper said:
We really need to make a CRT to add Transduality to the Hadou and Gadou gods as they are literally the first listed users on the Transduality page.
Although do we even know which type they are? Im assuming either Type 3 or 4.
Agreed, but lets do that after this big revison - okay?

Take things one step at a time.

There is one infinite-like and "above-infinite" problem with this.

Do you think everyone who asks for justification can understand all of the japanese in those scans, VFB pages and whatnot - if at all?

If I was lazy, yeah.

Well, after Raven and Alfy came and gave me all the KKK stuff on a sliver platter - I got off my ass and search for the scans in DI ~AA~ and after that, it was done.

TonySansNom said:
There is one infinite-like and "above-infinite" problem with this.
Do you think everyone who asks for justification can understand all of the japanese in those scans, VFB pages and whatnot - if at all?
Then I'll just add the context there.

Which part are you referring to? Which part do you suggest that I fix?

This is a hard attempt to improve the page, please let me know.

Back