• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

I tried but its all Japanese so I left. Why are Ren Fujii and Mercurius not used as much as Reinhard in battles?

That Habaki beat Yato becaise of The Tumor didn't he? I mean Gudou God Habaki.

Habaki, back when he was boosted by both the Tumor and Hajun, had his Taikyoku value listed as Immeasurable. That's why he could defeat Tenma Yato, who at that point had 100 Taikyoku.

Only Post-Hajun did he attain Godhood on his own.

Ren as a Hadou God will utterly stomp Gudou God Habaki.

I thought it was because Habaki can't kill Rein and Rein can't kill habaki because of loltype9 of the tumor which is inside Hajoon

Well the Type 9 is part of the Distortion and Reflection, the Reflection doesnt stop him from being hit it just reflects back after his been hit/revived.

i thought so. i'm just re-checked the scene and he dosen't take longinus out though. he just crushes the guillotine with his bare hands

I forget when it is said that Reinhard stabs Marie with the spear, but he definitely did it because Marie gains the small whole in her being that allows emotions to flood within her - which allows her to fall in love with Ren, which is a large plot point.

Yeah i remember now he stabs Marie after dancing with her in Gladsheim shortly after the bridge encounter I think.

That's Kasumi route iirc

The whole point of Rein stabbing Marie with LLT is that it managed to open a hole in Twilight Beach from which Ren's emotion flowed in.

Because of this Marie changed from an imperfect Gudou God to a Hadou which is what people here are looking for

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Question, is Trifa's Longinus also 1-A? If yes, shouldn't he has that in his AP key?
I don't think so.

Everything that Trifa has that comes from Reinhard is a water-downed version of it, imo.

Trifa's shell begins cracking in a few hits to Machina's punches, yet the same Machina said that his only weapon is as good as trash against Reinhard.

And not to mention, Reinhard was sealed and suppressed by the Swastikas at this point and that means that the Longinus is mega nerfed - so it would make sense from Trifa's Longius to be nerfed as well.

It's still strong though.

but wasn't he the one that caused marie's hole? I mean sure he is watered down but he did hit marie in kasumi's route

Back