• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

Man i wonder if Pantheon would ever happen if masada would be mad enough to make some bullshit like characters being able to have multiple laws it would be such a mess

anyone can explain what exactly is Mithra law and how her law works? her law constantly changes meaning/difference between good and evil and transforms good guys into the evil and vice versa? cuz i heard her law was capable of reviving people from death too

and also what exactly is Muzan law? i just know it was "greater evil eats weaker evil"

Infera28 said:
anyone can explain what exactly is Mithra law and how her law works? her law constantly changes meaning/difference between good and evil and transforms good guys into the evil and vice versa? cuz i heard her law was capable of reviving people from death too
and also what exactly is Muzan law? i just know it was "greater evil eats weaker evil"
Mithra is the duality between Good and Evil, Yin and Yang, Negative and Postive,...

Just like it said, in the era of Mithra the battle between Good and Evil continuing for eternity, however in her era Good is always in inferior side. This is the factor that made Muzan, a fierce warrior in her era switched from "Good" to "Evil", because "If i cant be good, then i will be evil to consume the devil itself."

Muzan's law is, basically anyone in his era have original sin and karma upon their birth. Because the era of Muzan allowing all forms of evils to exist, they can freely do wicked things or comitting crimes without being restricted.

The advance of civilization comes along with the decay of humanity's nature.

On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being the original Fate/stay night and 10 being the likes of Umineko, Arifureta and Mahou Sensou, would you rate the quality of the Dies irae anime?

no clue. Its bad but not horribly bad like 10 (idk on mahou sensou the other 2...yeah)

When are we gonna update the ******* Masadas explanation page? an adding Paralost concepts + Senshinkan all kantan explanations.

Masada explanation page is jackshit outdated and/or doesn't have any scans to back up their terminology.

As for your second comment, ParaLost is possible thanks with help/providence of a user here. Senshinken sadly won't unless someone plays through it (again) and gather them.

"With Dies Irae, the verse's power increases astronomically. Most characters reach from City level+ to to all the way to Mountain level (Being able to harm beings who can completely tank the Tsar Bomba, and superior to characters who can bust entire mountain ranges), with a single Continent level being and a Planet level entity. However, with the introduction of the Hadou Gods, their power skyrockets to Outerverse level, having transcended duality and all binary concepts. In terms of speed, it's fairly impressive, with most of the cast boasting quadruple-digit Mach speed.

Kajiri Kamui Kagura increases their power even further, once again including several City level+ to Mountain level characters plus another single Planet level entity with Massively Hypersonic+ speed and even more Outverversal entities (Including one infinitely beyond all the others)."

I think this is quite old. Is it fine to change it to:

"With Dies Irae, the verse's power increases astronomically. Most characters reach from City level+ to all the way to Mountain level (Being able to harm beings who can completely tank the Tsar Bomba, and superior to characters who can bust entire mountain ranges). As shown on "Interview with Kaziklu Bey", stronger ones can reach at the very least Planet level (Showcasing and withstanding attacks which can casually destroy half of the planet). Despite not displaying such feats directly, the strongest characters are confirmed to have power reaching Universe level. However, with the introduction of the Hadou Gods, their power skyrockets to Outerverse level, having transcended duality and all binary concepts.

In terms of speed, it's fairly impressive, with most of the cast boasting quadruple-digit Mach speed, and the top tiers reaching FTL to FTL+ speeds (Being so fast they can see lightning as if it were frozen, and able to attack each other several times in millionth's of a second).

Kajiri Kamui Kagura increases their power even further, once again including several City level+ to Mountain level characters, along with some at Large Country level, a few at Universe level, and even more Outerversal entities (Including one infinitely beyond all the others)."

?

That can suffice for now.

Although the universe level ones are to do cuz of cross scaling with Senshinkan due to Kuubou. Not sure how that'll work on the verse page tho.

Not to mention that, especially in Amakasu's profile said "Senshinkan" have billions of timelines

This is hillarously wrong on many levels. Alaya is much bigger than that.

(Coming from a friend of mine whom have played 2 Senshinkan games)

@Mugen: is this referring to Senshinkan having infinite universes or something cuz of Fan Jinron or whatever?

I recall ALRF saying it would be 2-A but we never did anything with it at all cuz no CRT was ever made about them.

Are we going to keep the Nakiri statement? Without it, I think the characters would be back to 4-A because of a basic calc about the movement of stars.

@Mugen: That would have made 2-A Senshinkan consistent if true.

@Dvorak: About Kuubou being Universe level? We had a thread anout it a while back that made him 3-A cuz his quakes can also destroy space too or something like that. Without that part, he and the God Summons of Ragnarok would have been 4-A instead for universe shaking.

No, I thought you were talking about the 3-A Kuubou -> 3-A Reinhard scaling, since you mentioned cross-scaling I thought there was a problem with it.

It's fine.

In any case, my current concern is with revising Paralost. Adding ParaLost terminology or at least the most important info may come later.

We should add the Briah Types stated in Ikabey, it would be good, and some concepts stated in the Ikabey glosary, abaout the other aspects.

We can use:

1. The Anime Character Fight wiki as a source 2.Shinza Bansho Japanese wiki: [[1]]

LumixXto said:
When are we gonna update the ******* Masadas explanation page? an adding Paralost concepts + Senshinkan all kantan explanations.
Dude, for real.

The only thing it has now is rough explanation for basic stuffs ( baseline Outerversal Singularity roflmao ) without even a single scan backing ***** up.

"Updating" is a massive understatement if we were to try and improve the page. It needs to be completely remade. The current page is - no offense to the creator - so unbelievably lacking that it made people parrot the false interpretations of the cosmology; effectively causing them to downplay the verse, including 1-As, to absolute shit.

EDYEET: Also LOL at muh "countless transcendences" Hajoon and muh "infinite transcendences" Hajoon.

^This.

Reminds me that I still have to go and edit some of the DI profiles again at some point, especially Wilhelm's on his Briah like the range confirmation from IkaBey and something to do with its absorption rate (cause the ones I added are in backlogs that some of which highlighted stuff that are taken OoC or not truly showing what it's linked for) among other things.

ParaLost comes first however, so that won't be for a REALLY long time and that's assuming I don't end up reading a TL'd VN from one of my fave series by the time that happens. Unless anyone else has time and/or interest in editing more of the profiles they're welcome to do so.

Possible they are outdated but ACF have baisca Kantan explanation something we don't have in any profile or in the explanation page.

┬┐And Shinza wiki is outdated?

Ohm, Okey. There are a few problems (scans most of them), but we should make possible update something, start with ikbey glossary would be the best decision.

Dan Karuma (being the only page i created for the Senshinkan verse) is a good basis for others to create the others Senshinkan characters (provided one has a knowledge of feats/scalings and abilities and their description)

And sometimes ACF is "over the top". You don't need to insert what is Alaya in every single page. And some of their descriptions are to me downright wrong (Yakou page for example from K3)

Alaya should be added on the explanation rather than the profiles. I think how works kantan is more improtant on the profiles.

@Sleepy: That can work also, but ofc there's that matter of knowing the specific skills of each Kantan user.

Deadass wish there was another Senshinkan series tho lol...

Personally I like the way ACF does their profiles. You don't need to go back to another page thanks to the format since all of the powers and the underlying mechanics are on all the profiles.

Back