• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna leave this here

From Masada's twitter

ÔæáÒéÀÒâÑÒâöÒâ╝ÒâìÒüòÒéô
ÔæíÒâ¬ÒéÂÒâ╗ÕÆ▓ÞÇÂ
ÔæóÞ×óÒâ╗Òâ½ÒéÁÒâ½Òé½Òâ╗ÒâÄÒéªÒâ╗Ú¥ìµ░┤
ÔæúÒâ┤ÒéúÒâ½ÒâÿÒâ½ÒâáÒâ╗ÒâÖÒéóÒâêÒâ¬Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâêÒâ¬ÒâòÒéíÒâ╗µØ▒Õ¥üÞ╗ìõ©╗Õèø
ÔæñÒâ×Òé¡ÒâèÒâ╗Òé¿Òâ¼Òé¬ÒâÄÒâ╝Òâ¼Òâ╗ÒéÀÒâÑÒâ®ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òâ╗Òâ¡ÒâêÒâ╗Ú¥ìµÿÄ
ÔæÑÒâíÒâêÒéÀÒéºÒâ®Òâ╗ÒâñÒâäÒé½ÒâÅÒé«ÕïóÒâ╗Õñ®õ¢┐µé¬Ú¡öÒâ╗õ©âÕñºÚ¡öþÄï
ÔæªÞªçÚüôÒâ╗µ▒éÚüôþÑ×

1. Spinne-sa
2. Liza - Sakuya
3. Kei - Rulsaka - Know (Christ) - Ryuusui
4. Wilhelm - Beatrice - Trifa - Primary Eastern Expedition Fighting Force
5. Machina - Eleonore - Schreiber - Lot (Ryle) - Ryuumei
6. Methuselah - Yatsukahagi - Angels and Devils - Seven Great Demon Lords
7. Hadou Gods - Gudou Gods

Trexalfa29 said:
Or both series are actually under the greater Throne of our very beloved God 14 himself, after establishing his Taikyoku Infinite 2nd Year of Middle School Living Hell. Throne from Shinza and Senshinkan's Alaya are just two mere stars of his all encompassing Eroge Mandala.
Considering everyone is doing 14 year old shenanigans this seems legit

TonySansNom said:
Can someone explain me this 14 years old thing I keep seeing?
Masada writes chuuni games. Chuuni= chuunibyou, 2nd Year of Middle School Sickness. You know, the age you are at the time is 14 years old.

Trexalfa29 said:
TonySansNom said:
Can someone explain me this 14 years old thing I keep seeing?
Masada writes chuuni games. Chuuni= chuunibyou, 2nd Year of Middle School Sickness. You know, the age you are at the time is 14 years old.
Oh I see thanks. I didn't realize it was referring to chuuni.

Aye, since I've been seeing people asking for the VFB scans and stuffs like that, I decided to share a few things.

Here are the scans of the legendary K3 VFB (þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ þ╣¬ÞìëÕ¡É) Q&A section.

You may find the ranking of the Gods' law strength and female cast oppai size there. ( quite some juicy information about the cosmology and previous Throne Gods too. :p ) Sadly, according to trexalfa who just read it, Ryuumei isn't in the oppai ranking. :/

And here's the download link for Akebono artbook which contains some nice artworks. <- I didn't upload this one, just found it on some random site.

I'll be uploading the entire vfb later if I'm not too lazy to scan them.

Ravenous4th said:
Aye, since I've been seeing people asking for the VFB scans and stuffs like that, I decided to share a few things.
Here are the scans of the legendary K3 VFB (þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ þ╣¬ÞìëÕ¡É) Q&A section.

You may find the ranking of the Gods' law strength and female cast oppai size there. ( quite some juicy information about the cosmology and previous Throne Gods too. :p ) Sadly, according to trexalfa who just read it, Ryuumei isn't in the oppai ranking. :/

And here's the download link for Akebono artbook which contains some nice artworks. <- I didn't upload this one, just found it on some random site.

I'll be uploading the entire vfb later if I'm not too lazy to scan them.
Do you have this VFB? Or at least know anyone that can find or get it

https://www.amazon.co.jp/light-神咒神威神楽-繪草子/dp/B00IKFG024

I tried search all sites and cant find elsewhere that posted this VFB version, only the Akebono one, quite sad.

I have both of them.

I can upload them all.

In fact, the scans within the first link is from the legendary vfb itself.

To be honest, aside from the statcharts ( which is also present in akebono version ), I don't really feel like uploading anything more.

They're all quotes and CGs... but if you really need it then sure, I'll upload the whole thing in few days. ( imgur only allows 50 images per hour )

Ravenous4th said:
To be honest, aside from the statcharts ( which is also present in akebono version ), I don't really feel like uploading anything more.
They're all quotes and CGs... but if you really need it then sure, I'll upload the whole thing in few days. ( imgur only allows 50 images per hour )
I need it really bad man, please upload it.

You can compress into zip file and upload on Mega. It's a good site to download and faster than imgur. Or GG Drive, no need to upload one by one pic, that will even more time-consuming.

Ravenous4th said:

Upload everything to e-hentai.org

Alright, another problem right now is I don't have a book scanner nor feel like dissecting the fan book.

So, any suggestions? I mean I could try using scanner app or ***** like that but the results would be of well... readable but not top tier quality.

Ravenous4th said:
Alright, another problem right now is I don't have a book scanner nor feel like dissecting the fan book.
So, any suggestions? I mean I could try using scanner app or ***** like that but the results would be of well... readable but not top tier quality.
Meaning you have the actual book right? Not the epub file or something.

Yes, I have the actual book.

The only reason why I could scan the Q&A section is because they were somehow scan-able without dissecting the entire book, and somehow contain the parts that people have been looking for.

I could try uploading the whole thing but not with super high quality, if you guys don't mind.

Daniel Collinson said:
From Masada's twitter

ÔæáÒéÀÒâÑÒâöÒâ╝ÒâìÒüòÒéô
ÔæíÒâ¬ÒéÂÒâ╗ÕÆ▓ÞÇÂ
ÔæªÞªçÚüôÒâ╗µ▒éÚüôþÑ×

1. Spinne-sa
2. Liza - Sakuya

...Know (Chris) t? i don't remember this dude where did he showed up?

Ravenous4th said:
Yes, I have the actual book.
The only reason why I could scan the Q&A section is because they were somehow scan-able without dissecting the entire book, and somehow contain the parts that people have been looking for.

I could try uploading the whole thing but not with super high quality, if you guys don't mind.
No need super high quality though, just enough to read the words in it.

EdenSux said:
Daniel Collinson said:
From Masada's twitter

ÔæáÒéÀÒâÑÒâöÒâ╝ÒâìÒüòÒéô
ÔæíÒâ¬ÒéÂÒâ╗ÕÆ▓ÞÇÂ
ÔæªÞªçÚüôÒâ╗µ▒éÚüôþÑ×

1. Spinne-sa
2. Liza - Sakuya

...Know (Chris) t? i don't remember this dude where did he showed up?
He is one of Paradise Lost's two protagonists. He's basically the example of "weak person" in Muzan's World compared to Lyle, who's a strong person with a high purity Sin, and who gets his income by selling his own body parts and by shady Elixir related deals with Infinite Viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back