• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everyone was technically wanking him to high hill, including Masada himself? I vaguely remember stuffs like Kemono-dono legion being no match for Muzan implied. What I'm saying is that he wasn't supposed to be that strong, or atleast that's how it was portrayed in the previous entries.

I'll just scratch the "many retcons" If you're so against it. (Even though I already said that I worded it wrongly.)

Must be related with Muzan's nature. Since IIRC the Pantheon's prologue stated that Muzan is the person with highest killing and genocide record across the history, not even Kemono or Hajun comparable to him in terms of killing.

"Take time chopping through both your allies and enemies" sounds so much better and more enjoyable than "emanate and everybody dies" though imo.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
"Take time chopping through both your allies and enemies" sounds so much better and more enjoyable than "emanate and everybody dies" though imo.
That just means he isnt as good at the job tho.

Amakasu and Muzan shared same VA

Pantheon's Satanel and Fan Jinron shared same VA also (Plus the Protag in VN Hello Lady, man his voice is really charimastic)

In case anyone didnt know yet.

Tony di bugalu said:
That just means he isnt as good at the job tho.
Probably not, but hey he's still great at killing and has the highest number anyway. Really makes you wonder how on earth that despite the nature of Tengu Dou as omnicidal, Hajun still fell short of first place in killing score

Just how big was Shinza back in the day of First Throne? Do both sides just respawn before they change from Good to Evil and vice versa?

Pls Masada gives us good news already

I wondered. What would happen if botn Snek and Ren survived from Hajun's event? How would the situation turns out for them and the Yatsukahagi as well?

Daniel Collinson said:
I wondered. What would happen if botn Snek and Ren survived from Hajun's event? How would the situation turns out for them and the Yatsukahagi as well?
Reinhard would likely survive as well due to being Apoptosis of Merc and the surviving Gods' Laws clash with each other. The Eastern Expedition is outright ******, like a good chunk of their cast (Eleonore, Wilhelm and Schreiber) would still be a part of Reinhard's Legion.

It would probably be Three Colors all over again but they might all try to drill a hole through the Singularity or get revenge somehow while fighting each other over how little space remained because Hajun took over the ******* world.

I find it funny that they could use Reinhard as a meat shield everytime something goes wrong because lolapoptosis

Or just send Rein against Hajun to distract him and gain time, he will be blasted to non existence but his status will make him come back to be spanked again.

Shouldn't this guy get "Varies, up to 3-A when using Solipsism Mandala" to his AP justification?

I mean this is his current AP description:

"Attack Potency: At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Traded blows with Habaki and was dominating him throughout the fight; Solipsism Mandala boosted his stats to the point he was equal to Ootake in terms of strength without the latter using Taikyoku). Can ignore conventional durability by attacking his opponents soul"

This is how his power works:

• Solipsism Mandala: Universe of the Tengu Way, law of Hajun that follows self love. Generally, this law causes all living beings to become stronger due to self-love. This result in a world in which everyone kills the other because of their narcissim. But Those with strong self-esteem that they are "the only one" in existence, in other words, those with a higher sympathetic rate with Hajun are strengthened by his Mandala to absurd levels. In the case of Reizen, he was granted an immense increase in power that he was being stated as equal to Tenma Ootake without the latter using his Taikyoku
And this is Ootake's AP section?

"Attack Potency: Universe level (Word of God stated that he's comparable to Nakiri Kuubou) "

Also, shouldn't Ryuumei Mikado have a link to her page on the verses page?

Also Tenma Tokoyo has a picture on the verse's page but doesn't have an actual page on the wiki.

Yes, he actually should. If you unlock his page I can make the edits, unless someone else has some form of rebuttal for even this...

Dziga said:
Yes, he actually should. If you unlock his page I can make the edits, unless someone else has some form of rebuttal for even this...
AFAIK, I don't have the ability to open the page.

And if I do, I don't know how to unlock the page.

Dvorak1902 said:
How powerful would you have to be to lolnope even Apoptosis Immortality?
Youd need Type 8 Immortality neg on par or stronger then the God the Type 8s based off.

Tony di bugalu said:
PsychoWarper said:
Youd need Type 8 Immortality neg on par or stronger then the God the Type 8s based off.
Hajun is stronger than Snake and Beast was coming back regardless of being spanked.
Not true. Reinhard died his one final death there and Hajun wasn't even fazed by his Legion's attacks. Though it is true that, if he hadn't, Snake wouldn't have flipped his shit and attacked Hajun, then died. This is Apoptosis' function too tbf, Reinhard's death set in stone that Mercurius would follow him into the grave.

There was a thread made were alrf posted some scans that said something along the lines of Snake dying and Beast was never coming back.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Redgrave gave me some "TL's" of Hajun stomping out the DI Gods.
Played out exactly as I first remembered it was said to be.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163538997/#q163583166

Starts from here and go down a bit to read it.

Edit: Notice the "" part as there's no original text of the stuff there in that forum but rather the things that are somewhat said of what happened to the DI Gods vs Hajun.
The people on this thread are disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back