• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesn't show anything though?

Also I don't even think Hajun was "there" in the first place when he stomped them.

that fanmade work is amazing tbh. But at the same time if marie gets the stomp my brain also REEEEEEs

It is, there was a panel of something getting broken and that could be her law, thus Beast/Snake/Boring eat each other and Marie dies.

It was the co-existence function of Hadou Gods that Marie created.

Because of that function have been destroyed by Hajun, hence the 3 Colors cant use their full strength, they are both eating each other due to their Law's contradiction and fight the invader at the same time. It's a very chaotic situation.

Of course, even if they can use their full power, Hajun still easilly swept them like insects.

http://is2.4chan.org/jp/1561918377799.jpg Does anyone know exactly where in the story this is from? I can only find scenes where they show the bottom of the CG, can't find a scene where they show the whole thing.

Also does anyone know what Rein is chanting in Kei route right before Merc interrupts him? something "Ah, tis a miracle wrought of bliss supreme"? Doesn't look like his Briah or Atziluth chant

Rein was chanting his Atziluth but Merc interrupted him because Glads couldn't take it or something like that.

My headcanon is that Merc was trying tl stop him from going 1-A and apoptosis so he could have another chance to make Marie a Hadou God.

Also, the pic is from Marie route IIRC.

maybe a forced atziluth but as merc noted the ritual was a failure so i guess?

I somewhat recall that Reinhard would have forced an Atziluth which he CAN, but Merc notes it'll shut down pretty hard and fast had he not stopped him due to only having seven swatsika's open.

I think of the Swastikas as like water pipes that need to be all opened at certain points in order to make sure water flows to and from everywhere in a city. If one is so much as closed off, that water will pile up due to blockage and eventually come to burst apart inside. Or so I think how that would have happened with Rein here in Kei's route.

From Shinza Engrisk wiki

In the unreleased aftermath story of Kei's Route, Ren managed to achieve Atziluth, using his newfound Craving to become an Hegemony God, ascend to the Throne, and defeat his creator, which causes the timeline to reset once again.

Anyone knows the source of this info

Dvorak1902 said:
Ancient language of the previous eras.

In Hajun's time, those are considered as "Lost Language", the people at that time can not hear or understand it.

For example whenever the Yatsukahagi said their real names to each other (Like Fuji-kun, Yusa-kun, Michael,...and so forth) the text will run in ancient language.

Yeah this is one of the most painful part for non-Japanese people when playing this game. Unless you have hearing skills, otherwise....nope.

Talking about the Gods in general.

Not really, Hadou Gods exceed Gudou Gods by default. Their "masses" and soul count are innately greater, and unless very specific conditions are met, Gudou can't do jack against Hadou at all.

That is, if this "level of existence" you are talking about is synonymous with hierarchical standing.

They are sorta "in the same level" in a sense that both are Atziluth users.

They said that the Taikyoku levels for the Hadou Gods(Three Colors and stuff) are in VFB yet I can't find it? I downloaded the file.

Ravenous4th said:
Talking about the Gods in general.

Not really, Hadou Gods exceed Gudou Gods by default. Their "masses" and soul count are innately greater, and unless very specific conditions are met, Gudou can't do jack against Hadou at all.

That is, if this "level of existence" you are talking about is synonymous with hierarchical standing.

They are sorta "in the same level" in a sense that both are Atziluth users.
Someone told me that taiji values are like power levels like in Dragon Ball. Is it true. Because i disagreed because power levels in dragon ball are more of a measurement or combat class rather than definitive rule of the verse

@UnknownGod

It's in the Q&A section, 5th page iirc.

Keep in mind that this "ranking" happened before many retcons.

@Max

It's powerlevels on steroids. In DB, a difference of powerlevel that's not too huge can be overcome by martial prowess. In Shinza, however, 1 Taiji means everything.

You get stomped to an unquantifiably high degree if your value is lower.

Ravenous4th said:
@UnknownGod
It's in the Q&A section, 5th page iirc.

Keep in mind that this "ranking" happened before many retcons.

@Max

It's powerlevels on steroids. In DB, a difference of powerlevel that's not too huge can be overcome by martial prowess. In Shinza, however, 1 Taiji means everything.

You get stomped to an unquantifiably high degree if your value is lower.
Uh, what retcons exactly?

I meant ***** like Muzan cutting Hajun's finger.

Also, I worded it wrong, sorry. I meant retcons that might have happened and will probably happen in Pantheon.

Ravenous4th said:
I meant ***** like Muzan cutting Hajun's finger.
Also, I worded it wrong, sorry. I meant retcons that might have happened and will probably happen in Pantheon.
How can you call it a retcon when we don't know the context behind the cut and everyone else wondering how the hell Muzan pulled it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back