• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for my fav : You can say i liked Shirou the most so far along with Ren, as for the villains i liked Ruslka the most, Kei is cool but she job everytime she fight Ren

Rea is boring "like totally" and seems won't have any screen time beside her own route, marie made me cringe at first but i got used to her

Kasumi was cool at the begining but after seeing her route meh ~

Paradise Lost leads to Satanel becoming the new Hadou God and takes over the Throne and after some time, Mercurius comes to existence and destroys Satanel becoming the new Throne God thus leading to the events of Dies Irae.

so it's like this Paradise Lost----->Dies Irae

and if we are going to include KKK then it's Paradise Lost----->Dies Irae----->KKK

and no Marie Route is not canon.

What is the deal of the whole throne thing ? seems the holder of the throne is the main antagonist in every game

tbh, The Throne is what Hadou Gods uses to repaint the world in their own Color (Law) hence why it's important in the Shinza Series ( There is a lot more to it but i'm kinda skeptical at talking about it since you are playing the game).

Since Hajun's tumor is basically "cheating" i was thinking and i asked this before but :

Between base hajun and yato who would be stronger ?

It's unknow really.

Tenma Yato with a 100 Taikyoku has been described as having too much Mass for the Multiverse to the point that it's been described like a paper (Multiverse) trying to hold a mountain (Tenma Yato) another thing is his Guillotines were said to be capable of even cutting down a Universe.

Hajun without Tumor has an unknown value of Taikyoku,but was still capable of taking down 3 Hadou Gods with 4 one on the verge of dying.

I will probably Give it to Tenma Yato but it's really just a speculation.

The Hadou gods at their strongest could somehow hold their own againts full power hajun " they didn't got outright stomped " they survived enough to figure out Hjaun's weakness one must put into consider that taking on full power haujn until Marie removed his tumor must took a tool on them even if he was screwing around so they were not at the strongest when they fought base hajun to the death imo

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Base Hajun is just Hajun without the Throne. He stomps Yato
I meant Hajun without his tumor, also pre-throne hajun > post-throne hajun so i don't think mention the throne mean anything here

Ok let's get this out.

Hajun (with Tumor of course) will stomp the Hadou Gods no matter what as long they don't know about his twin due to his Taikyoku value.

On the Other hand if they managed to extract the Tumor and reincarnate it , his power is severed like a lot but still powerful enough to pose a threat to 4 Hadou Gods.

Hajun (With Tumor) Always above Hadou Gods (even if they joined in) and Gudou Gods.

Hajun (Without Tumor) Powerful enough to pose a threat to 4 Hadou Gods and is stronger then Gudou Gods ( Save for Kajiri Kamui Kagura which got him weakened due to becoming the new Throne God and many more reasons as to why he became weaker which leads up to his death).

Yeah i know this much but was just looking at the possibility to the ver fact the hadou gods had to take full power Hajun on for sometime which definitely took them a lot of effort, granted he was more than likely screwing around with them, so just like hajun by the time he got weakened they also were the same

So in shout i am not sure if the result of hajun took on all the hadou gods are their strongest from the very beginning

if we could figure out how much different one Taikyoku can make we may be ablue whatever Yato can take haujn out or not , Didn't Mercurius totally murdered nerose ?

Yeah in KKK they also nerfed the f*ck out of him for many reasons

Well funny thing it went this way. Mercurius Popped out of nowhere which ended up in Nerose demise (Mercurius Taikyoku is 90 while Nerose is 80).

The route with most fighting is Rea's : Shirou vs Ren, Ren vs the three commanders, sanke vs Reinhard, three way gods battle

Obviously they could only adapter either Rea or marie since the other two routes are incomplete plot wise, maybe they will go with bad end of marie's route so we get KKK < well one can dream

@ZERO

I really hope they make a KKK anime as i enjoyed it more then DI.

^Doubt it because it's not popular as DI although it will fit more because it's not super long as DI it would cool if they actually do it after DI

Still the characters design in KKK is so edgy don't you think ? honestly it makes me cringe not even RPG game have such edgy designs for the characters

I actually liked the characters design in KKK.Found them to be more enjoyable then DI.

@Fab hopefully yeah why not

@ALRF the clothes in dies irae is just casual clothes nothing so special but KKK pufits is just ugh, btw KKK events is supposed to take place in japan or china ?

@Zero

KKK takes place in Ashihara no Nakatsukuni (it's a place between Heaven and Hell in Japan mythology).

Also wot? KKK clothes are awesome >.<.

Ok i don't know if i just grew tired of all this reading or they just scrwe up, they keep throwing random backstory in the middle of the events that i kill the mood really and IT'S LONG and what worse some of them are just teasing you don't fine the full story they want to tell

I can't believe they throw Lisa and priest story back to back, it's growing on my nerve i just want to finish the route at this point

Finally finished kasmui's route .....

Wow talk about bad ending everyone beside Kasumi died i wished they would at least keep Kei alive in the epilouge but nope and Kimono-dono\karl are still at thire game

It's suprised me that Ren actually killed kasmumi father in the past and shirou was the only who knew but the real question is WHY ? why did he kill him ? i knew he was so mad scientist and part of that ruthless project but they didn't explain what lead up to Ren killing him, it's nice to know the cause of Ren's blades trauma

From what one can see Ren seems to be at his weakest in this route huh ? he didn't even achieve Ber'iah and only happen to be lucky at every battle he fought, Kei didn't even used her Ber'iah on him despite all the fights they had

One question why did Rin died\fell into come after the spear hit him ? it's not like marei died

If i do remember correctly, The Longinuslanze Testament special properties (mostly the ability to kill it's target on multiple levels and forcing the soul of it's target to Valhalla) are the reasons to why he fell into coma.

it's a pretty damn haxed weapon as Low-Godly Regen won't do shit against it OVO.

Make sense although i was suprised how the divine vessel could pull it off even though he scrwed up a little and

But man Ren got too much plot armor in thsi route "dunno if the rest is like " He literally beat everyone while he's only level 2, Kei held back on him and if he faced wilhelm he would killed him Ren can't pull strategies like shirou, he got so luck with Ruslka and the DV although he still died at the end

The game starts becoming more and more interesting once you start from Kei route onwards.

I wouldn't call him lucky with Rusalka as he did have outside help from Kei who managed to immobilize Schwagerin so that he could finish her once and for all.

Okay from what i saw so far the City tier is so shaky by just the nuke missile statment alone they made big fus out of eleanor Burning the amusment park is there anything other than that back up the tier ?

Well the City level comes from the fact , that LDO are immune to the Tsar Bomba and are capable of harming each other with regular attacks.

There is also Wolfgang Schreiber nuking Berlin (don't know if Berlin was completely destroyed or just a part of it) in the prologue.

Wilhelm was also stated to have power capable of erasing Suwahara City alone.

Well are they ? from the common route they said they may or may not survive a nuke missile although now in Kei's route they said eleanor did the same thing as Kei but on much larger scale "Burn the amusment park" according to Key a tank may force her to use both hand to cut it bullet

The Tsar Bomba thing is new on me tho if they stated to be immune to it that would be more

wasn't there characters in KKK that destroys a mountain ? from what i know the LDO scale to him

Wolfgang Schreiber is one of the top 3 general that doesn't scale to regular LDO members

For the KKK character, he is Keishirou Kyougetsu and he's the reincarnation of Wilhelm in Hajun world, Keishirou indeed could pierce throught mountain ranges and slice them coupled with the fact that he could engage the Tenmas who could bust mountain ranges without using their Taikyoku and he is weaker then his past self (Wilhelm).

For Wilhelm erasing Suwahara , it was during his first encounter with Ren,Where he threatens Ren to destroy the City.

I don't think i understood what you said about the Tsar Bomba , but It is 7-B hence why the LDO are 7-B too

Yeah i knew it was this characer but wanted to make sure, if he can do this much and he's weaker than he's past self then it's nailed

I cut the line before finishing it sorry about that i meant to say if they said they will be completely unharmed by Tsar Bomba then that justfey the City rating better

Naraka was a man who fought alongside his lover Dai Ichi Ten (First Heaven and the one who made a project to create a device which failed but The Throne was the byproduct of it).

When The Throne came to be , and Dai Ichi Ten became a Hadou God , Naraka decided to fuse with the Throne to defend her system for ever.

He is also known as the Observer (It should be noted each world has an Observer that are tied to Naraka) and is the reason as to why Hajun is...well Hajun.

I can't buy the full game till tomorrow. I've finished the free stuff and all other stories since a while ago, but I'll only have money by Friday.

It sucks, man. :c

@Eliminator

Patience my friend, for that Reinhard long fabulous golden hair and badass speech,Mercurius creepy tendencies and Ren snarky dialogues awaits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back