• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that new stuff do we have full back story about the age before the throne then ? i assume that will be before PL

So he's the one who made hajun a mad man, so from what understood the tumor since Hajun's birth was touching\hurting him thus leading him into the whole "i want to be alone " mentality huh? sad he could settle down after marie removed he's tumor but hajun is a mad man

So how come snake can erase hajun from existing when the Observer was the one who made him ? also why would Observer go through the trouble of making hajun in the first place ?

The city level rating is not shaky at all because Wilhelm threatened to wipe Suwahara off the map as soon as his first encounter with Ren. Then there's the fact that nothing man has, including nukes, can get past Ewigkeit and its soul armor. That's, like, what it is supposed to do. Also, pretty sure the rest of the LDO were in Berlin before Schreiber meteor nuked the shit outta it. As for Ren's "plot armor", not being able to use Briah doesn't make it impossible for him to surpass the LDO because Briah doesn't offer more physical stats than Yetzirah does. Kei flat out says it, Ren can do everything they can (bar Briah itself) if he achieves Yetzirah. Plus, Marie's sheer quality can overcome about anything. The best case for plot armor you could make was the upper echelons not descending to Shambhala and tearing him a new ass lol.

Also, Naraka didn't "make" Hajun. Rather, his sensory conspirated to make him take Marie out because her era was reaching tech levels that rivaled the civilization that created the Throne, and that's not acceptable.

Naraka doesn't really made Hajun. But he does indirectly gave raise to him via his sensory which is the leader of the cult that treat him as a god or something, forgot the details. Naraka did that because the world with Marie as the Godhead is approaching the level of civillization that made the Throne and Naraka was salty about it

Edit: Apparently Trex ninja'd me while i was typing my own post lel

Yeah we already went over the city rating

IIRC Ren when fought against Kei at the end of kamui route he said if she use her Briah it's all over and he only beat Ruslka because Kei helped him by stabbing her and at the final battle DV could avoid his last attack but he didn't because of Rea and fair point about Marie's soul i already get that

Thanks for answering about Naraka thing

@Fab

The cult name was Jashuumon and they decided to use a ritual practiced by buddhist monks which centers around mummification while being alive (forgot the name of ritual) on Hajun.

What do you guys think about Kasumi?

I mean, I haven't played her route or even finished the common one (Damn you, lack of money!), but thus far I'm liking her. I don't get why people say she is a bad character.

Honestly i really liked her as a side character not as a heroine but whatever.

Most people disliked how she didn't have much of an impact in the VN as a whole and how her route didn't even introduce the Commanders,Reinhard or Mercurius.

She's actually pretty cool but her route was lacking and as love interest she wasn't fun to watch "not that i give a shit " she fit more as sister and i love how they show Ren would go so far for her and how much he value her usually those type of characters are just there to make the MC whine about them all the time

Ultimatly i share the same opinion as ALRF she's pretty good side characters but as heroine not so much ....

Yeah, I love her as a side character (Her moments with Ren are hilarious, lol) and the teasing that she has with Ren, but idk how she'd fit as an actual love interest.

Taking about Hajun is Ren still clueless to his tumor even by the time of KKK? why would he bother to power himself up when he can just drag Hajun down? or marie is the only one who can pull off he's tumor?

I would imagine Rea could pull that off

Ren doesn't know of the Tumor ,none of the Tenmas know of it's existence, only Habaki (due to him being the Tumor Sensory) and Rindou (Apoptosis of Habaki and by extension Tumor) where capable of knowing about the Tumor.

Tenma Yato when he got his power back decided to drive through the singularity with the hopes of challenging Hajun for the Throne (funny enough he was adressing Habaki as Hajun)

Marie is the only one to extract the Tumor from Hajun through her Law(her Law could lead to reincarnation which is what she did in the canon). Habaki too is capable as seen during the final fight in KKK.

So you really need all DI team to take Hajun down huh ? Kimono-dono notice the tumor -> Marie erased it -> all out battle -> Hajun is down -> Snake rewrite reality

I thought in KKK if Ren had Marie on his side he may beat hajun but if they still don't know about his tumor it's all pointless

Tenma Yato may have actually a chance against Throne Hajun.

Throne God Hajun had so much souls inside him that he's been busy killing them and shoving them away from him and this is one of those things that weakened Hajun.

Tenma Yato could probably go to the Throne, absorbs those souls to boost his power and just pray that his boost is enough to help him (but it's still an unknown considering we don't know how much Throne God Hajun got weakened).

^Yeah that was their original plan but doesn't taking the souls from hajun and shove it into him will make hajun goes back to his prime ? even if he absorb all the souls across the multiverse that won't help

Removing the tumor and facing hajun with the count of 100 would been Yato best chance but shame marie isn't on his side

nah removing the souls from Hajun won't make him come back to his prime.

Hajun as a Hadou Gudou God ---> Hajun as a Throne God ---> Hajun without Tumor.

That weird i though he became weaker because he absorb too many souls "he's page says so " if not then why exactly becoming throne god made him weaker ?

? I did say removing souls from Hajun will not return him to his prime not increase his power or weakening him.

I'm curious about one thing - This is a bit crossover-like, but what would happen if Mercurius and Nyarlathotep (Either Demonbane or Lovecraft version) ever met?

I mean, on a sense, they are a bit similar.

It's on his page :"Absorbing large quantities of souls will noticeably weaken Hajun rather than boost his power like all the other previous Hadou Gods"

or you meant to say the moment he absorb all these souls he dropped in power instantly and won't be back to his prime even if you remove it from him ?

@Eliminator

I-I-I honestly don't know what's going to happen, and i don't feel like knowing what will happen OvO.

@ZERO

The one who's going to absorb souls is Yato which will boost his own power and Hajun won't get back his power since he became a Throne God which screwed him over as he is still filled with souls.

It's like this Hajun removes a soul from himself--> Yato absorbs it--> repeat.

Hajun becomes weaker when he absorbs souls due to his unique nature as Hadou Gudou God. (I won't be able to make another post since i'm going to sleep).

Yeah I did read about it, can make sense out of it now

thanks as always for answering my questions

btw this thread now is too long we need new one

Hajun's power does weaken the more souls he absorbs. And keep in mind Yatou was holding off Hajun's Tengu Dou with just the power of his own soul at least (his Yatsukahagi's souls should be helpful too, all of them are of variable quality, but above average for sure, specially Ootake and Sukuna's). Even as a wreck, this power was enough to hold off Hajun's from completing his world. Once Tokoyo revitalized Ren with Mugen Shugou Jigoku, his Atziluth Also Sprach Zarathustra began pushing Hajun's World back. He would have powered up further if he had taken Hajun's shit in.

Hajun would have probably wasted him, or maybe not (I was never sure how to which degree being the Throne God weakened him, since his stats were still unquantifiable and he was ******* invincible to the main cast).

As for Mercurius and Nya... Snake would probably be so ******* disgusted that all his deja vu crap won't help him remember her. He may be a perv, but not Nya levels of perv.

Since hajun got weaker after he took the throne it's safe to assume the "i am always higher than you " rule doesn't apply anymore because it's pointless to say infinite got lower unless you limted it so throne hajun just have very high number of Taikyoku, in theory if yato reach the throne space he will absorb all the souls "which should be infinity" thus making him able to take out Hajun

The number of souls has been infinite since Snake at least. That didn't allow him nor Marie to make Hajun even flinch.

You just have to wait for Venom who's going to do a revision to KKK.

Besides she isn't the only one who lacks a profile, Tenma Numahime,Tenma Tokoyo,Tenma Momiji,Niko and Teirei,Sakuya Kyougetsu,Mikado Ryuumei and Mikado Ryuusui all lacks a profile.

Sure.

Distortion: Dharani Marishiten (thanks Trex) : it allows her to create infinite possibilities and infinite copies of her all of them being real thus allowing her to change possibilities.

For instance she can change the possibility of being hit into the possibility of dodgin the hit or changing the possibility of missing an attack into a possibility of connecting the attack.

Her Law as a Gudou God is þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿ü――þ┤àµÑ╝Þ£âÕñóÒâ╗µæ®Õꮵö»Õñ® (Kajiri Kamui:Kourou shinmu Marishiten) : Allows her to change the potential , for instance a strike into infinity or reducing damage to the smallest point.

She also has some technique for instance there is this one which change the air,power and another thing(most likely vitality) into her own power thus allowing her to strike with her fists like an earthquake.

Edit : made a mistake in Shiori Law >.>

ALRF said:
Sure.
Distortion: Dharani Marishiten (thanks Trex) : it allows her to create infinite possibilities and infinite copies of her all of them being real thus allowing her to change possibilities.

For instance she can change the possibility of being hit into the possibility of dodgin the hit or changing the possibility of missing an attack into a possibility of connecting the attack.

Her Law as a Gudou God is þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿ü――þ┤àµÑ╝Þ£âÕñóÒâ╗µæ®Õꮵö»Õñ® (Kajiri Kamui:Kourou shinmu Marishiten) : Allows her to change something into infinity,for exemple making one attack into infinity.

She also has some technique for instance there is this one which change the air,power and another thing(most likely vitality) into her own power thus allowing her to strike her fists like an earthquake.
Sound like othinus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back