• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never through childhood friend would be the motivation of my action for so long , meh she's cool i don't dislike her or anything

LOL not gonna lie after how he jobbed against Ren then i saw he's page with 1-A i was like "bruh"

well the meme of spinne him being >>>Reinhard is because of shenshinkan cause there was a cameo of DI via a video game which had Harumitsu and ayumi playing reinhard and spinne respectfully which you can guess how it went...

Never Played Senshinkan...damn i'm now regretting buying it over Umineko. oh well until i get some money to buy it, i will just have to wait.

well @ALRF did you buy the full batch of umineko or just one of the 8 episodes?

@TISSG7

Bought the whole shit, no way in hell i'm going to buy an episode after an episode

lol man well i like the manga version at least though i wish i could buy it (still no online cash lol) GL reading a bunch of it lol

Might Reread the original one, so that i can refresh my memory of DI.

Well, you can get 3 routes by using the save files correctly. But you'll need to play the new game again to go Rea route since her path need a different answer from the rest of the heroines at the 1st question

Damn, i didn't about this man Thanks for showing me this @Fabtastic.

well I was planing on doing kasumi route just like everyone told me , IIRC if you can choose the route from the title screen regardless of your chooses

oh it's going to happen,Prepare your mind for that Ren Fuji Ber'iah is going to happen.

Why the characters have very high Regenerationn ? nothing impressive from what i saw so fae and Kei actually said if Ren get fatal wound it would kill him

To kill an ewigkeit user, you have to severe their connection with their holy relic ( in this case Ren guillotine ) to be able to kill them cause as long their holy relic is intact they will regenerate even if you destroyed their bodies even their spiritual essence can recover.

Bought it. Progress is kinda slow due to studies, but so far, I'm loving it. Really loving Ren, Reinhard and Rea.

Seriously how come Shirou can keep up with bey ? he doge and pull strategies like a pro when Ren got absolutely washed by him when they first fought although he should be around the same strength

Shirou have too much of plot armor

There is actually a lot more to Shirou Yusa then you would think. A lot of Characters are tied in a way you wouldn't believe and Shirou Yusa fits this Trope.

In Short there is actually a lot of reasons why is he capable of this,Especially Dodging those attacks (I will not say it thought unless you want to thought will find about it eventually).

When he fought Bey for the first time he said he can't die no matter what he faced in this certain day so somehow he can always avoid death ?

He seems like the joker type

I don't mind spoiling his ability

Shirou got two major abilities , One is like Imagine Breaker any weapon he wields (Yes any weapon no matter what it is) has the ability to destroy anything that is supernatural.

Along with that is what we call Deja Vu (I Won't go about this ability since i forgot about it but i'm pretty sure it gives him the feeling of already knowing what's going to happen, Basically some kind of Precognition).

Coupled with his natural resistance towards the Supernatural in general makes him one heck of scary guy to fight agains.

So in short Shirou is improved version of kamijou touma huh ? anti-supernatil, Precognition, spiky hair

it make sense now how he can keep up with bey when even bey said he's movement is much slower than them "btw what should i call the group again ? " he's reflexs remain godlike for a human tho

True but the other characters were very strong superhuman characters he shouldn't keep with them if he didn't have some kind of trick

Ren and Shirou are clearly superhuman. Even Pre-Ewigkeit Ren. Wall level and Subsonic combat/reaction speed.

Ren survived attacks that sent him several meters into the air, and being hit by extremely casual attacks from Bey that still managed to snap lampposts in half and cause heavy damage to trees and the like (Ren had difficulty surviving them, though). Also, Ren consistently dodged attacks from Bey that were described several times as being faster than the naked eye. If needed, I can can provide some screenshots.

^No need i read the fight myself 2 days ago i was just surprised how much better shirou preformed againts Bey than Ren

Also for bey he was constely raising his power while testing Ren, after Bey reached the level where he destroys a tree Ren didn't take any hit directly from what i remember and he was breaking Ren bones with nearly every attack Ren tanked pripr to that

I assume you are talking about Shinza Series (Paradise Lost,Dies Irae,Kajiri Kamui Kagura).

In that case Paradise Lost,and Dies Irae (you already know the canon route of DI) are canon ,while Kajiri Kamui Kagura is a what-if sequel to Marie route in Dies Irae and is not canon.

What are your favorite characters thus far?

I'm really liking Ren, Rea and Reinhard. Marie's growing on me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back