• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably wouldn't but if it's interesting enough like how FGO is and comes out in ENG, maybe

even no translate i'll try as long as i don't need to pay cause i got the app to download (no cash RIP)

The game is finally released in english , interesting the common routes are free but if you want to play the heroines route "aka the real story " you have to buy it as DLC , well way to hook the people into the game imo

Already download it and finish the prologue , visuals and voice acting were great and the the idea is rather interesting , this is my first VN as well although i played through Blazblue series which also considered a visual novel

Sadly the ost's isn't anything special so far from what i saw

Gotta love how Reinhard made all the people in berlin commit suicide gave me chills , The golden beast is rather fitting name for him imo

I loved the speech mercurius gave at the beginning of the game about the whole destiny and how your fate are set on the stone from the very beginning by god and the "endless possibilities" is just nonsense , it's remind me of Blazblue story

Thread is full of spoilers it seems i have to get my ass out of here for now xD

so, when someone finish all the routes and give alot of Scans (1 scan per paragraph per chapters :v), can we compare the translation to the original and see if there are well translate or not? :I

I am currently at chapter 3 , it know little in japanese and so far everything seems right to me

Nothing contradicts what we have here so far

That's her Ber'iah (you will found out about it more when you play through the game).

I still don't understand why they want to kill Mercurius so badly

Well this get explained later or did i miss something ? "i am at chapter 4"

There's still a lot to explore, so just stick to the game and continue playing it (unless you want to get spoiled).

Everything will become clear once you get to the latter chapters along with finishing the routes (by they way i highly recommend Finishing the routes in this order Kasumi>Kei>Marie>Rea).

Bey and co keep talking about how badly they want to kill Mercurius so i though i may have missed something , if it will be explained later is fine tho

I am spending too much time reading this VA to get spoiled

But man the common route sure is long it take me at least 3 hours for each chapter , Also kasmui is 70% of time is on screen holy hell

well i would suggest just reading it out cause there is a huge reason why everyone wants his neck believe it comes out further as it goes from what ik (mercurius trope is that only 2 ppl are ok with him while everyone will want to split his guts)

ALRF said:
There's still a lot to explore, so just stick to the game and continue playing it (unless you want to get spoiled).
Everything will become clear once you get to the latter chapters along with finishing the routes (by they way i highly recommend Finishing the routes in this order Kasumi>Kei>Marie>Rea).
Hmm can't I straight up go to Rea's route ? i mena this one is canon the others are not

@ZERO

if you do that you will get into a lot of misunderstandings and not understand the story of a lot of characters, in general making things all the more complicated.

BTW i though this is all ages version but i was worng the gore is exactly there ,the description ,images, dirty lines\jokes are all there,

there is no H and the gore is decreased from the 18+ from what ik and its far more than before

^No one care about the H scenes " except the otakus there " or the people who want to watch the **** for the sake of it

But this isn't all age verversion by any means the details and description are on the point and the scene where kasmui hold the head of the corpse isn't censored at all , i don't know if they will cut future torture scene tho

i think that should be cut out but if not then...18+ is apparently H and 15+ is without H but all the gore lol

it's True that Mari, Kazumi, and the sempay Rape Ren? :v

and its true that mercurius die in virginity when his relic take his love? its this so sad especial in a Eroge LOL :u

yes that's where it came from though Bey mentioned he will destroy the city Ren lives in when they first met tbf @Zero

And @extreme mind take the explicit parts out of the comment...

@ZERO

indeed the more souls one consume,that person get stronger thought some people like Ren who's own Soul is superior in Quality allows him to fight evenly agains them.

well Mercurius slapped Marie into the mix tbf so he had quality to match their quantity (considering marie killed a few ppl only)

The Spinne guy so lame he got killed rather easily even Ren was mocking him the entire time , talking about stepping stone .....

I wish they could stop with all this Kasumi romance in the common route tho, i mean she have her own route already, guess this is because the originally meant to only have two routes

Finished chapter 4

Nah it has nothing do to with it meant to be for Kasumi or Marie,it's just like that. as for Spinne,the guy is legit useless that he became a meme at this point.

Sad thing is...he becomes a 1-A....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back