• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then. But really, you should know by now that Mercury ain't Omnipotent at all. Hell he can't even kill his own Apoptosis without dying.....well then again, that's the result of what happens when he and Reinhard (I.e his Apoptosis) fight.

And there's the fact that even Mercury himself, along with Reinhard and Ren, couldn't do jackshit to Hajun due to his Taikyoku (i really do not want to go and show you a link of that is. Just type up "Masadaverse Explanation Page" here in the search bar and read on the header that says "Taikyoku" or somethin').

And even that, Hajun is someone who would get stomped by those who are quite literally above him in power.

Yeah I knew. I just wanted someone else to say it that he didn't know in case he tried saying it again that way I could just screenshot this and show him.

Yeah, didn't Hajun kill Merc, Ren and Marie with just his finger?

I read that he was so casually powerful, he was able to kill them with just one arm. That's it. ONE ARM is enough to take out 3 gods who are equally powerful at their peak. He would have taken out Ren as well but did not see him as being of an annoyance compared to Reinhard, Mercury, and Marie.

Though to be fair, he had injured Marie beforehand and broke her law, which kind of made Rein, Ren, and Merc having to not kill each other while defending Marie from Hajun's onslaught...from what i have gotten iirc. The result being that they were injured from fighting each other enough that he could kill them casually with one limb. Though even without that, it wouldn't have mattered either way i believe.

Ah gotcha. Yeah one arm slaughtered. That's great. I can't wait to read the VN. Do we have an estimate for when it's coming out?

Yup. One arm being a lot powerful than 4 powerful Outerverse level Gods....and i think he wasn't even trying or at least was just so casual about it...

Mmm.....from this site here, it's said to release in May of this year....this being the non 18+ ver. The latter being released in August. If it's right, that is.

As for Dies Iraes Anime, it's supposed to come around the Summer, if not as later as Fall of this year.

It's pretty much what you would think it is when it comes to 18+ stuff. ^^;

Sadly though, only Dies Irae is being translated among Masada's VN's here that's in the wikia as of now. There's no word of him having Kajiri Kamui (DI's What If Sequel) and Senshinkan as of yet.

Perhaps. I'm hoping we do get the others. This way, we can at least try to get actual info of it by reading it.

At least for DI, we can get stuff from there when it comes out later on.

I presume so. The one who said it was a guy who did play all of the VNs of Masadas' and someone EMC and Trex are quite acquainted with.

I mean this is the same guy who can bypass causality, overpower Alaya, and resurrect himself.....all through willpower.

Is being interested in Amakasu the reason you're asking these Senshinkan questions?

Would you mind telling me who that is?

Not really. btw, where do the small star ratings come from? I've been trying to find an upgrade thread.

The guys name is blindstrike. A user on Animevice who hasn't been on there since last year i believe. He also goes by the name of Eigou on Spacebattles.

The Small Star level ratings comes from him here.

@Fab: Really now? That sounds kind of simple for him, though i figured from reading blindstrikes posts of him that he could do it by his willpower to boost it up.

@Drellix: Oh yeah, i remember of the Alaya thing and, if you need to read a bit of what it is, i have the thread where it does tell of Senshinkan and of bits of the other VN's. Alaya in particular is this here (This is pretty much the only solid answer of what it is and such. And keep in mind, the guy who answered this to Trex and EMC with all this, blindstrike/Eigou, his ENG is kind of....yeah):

"Q: So what is exactly Alaya and there are further conditions to capture it?

Alaya is everything and nothing, universe and naught, law and order, heaven and hell, and yes, it's even you, dear reader. Alaya is universal unconsciousness of humanity, heart of mankind, source and embodiment of all creation. All dreams, all emotions, all thoughts and delusions no matter how depraved are flowing there. It's ultimate goal of Rosei to go there.

That being said, there are as much Alaya as there are humans. For invividual Rosei it's just a "window" from collective Alaya to take information from there.

And yes, there are further conditions for its "capture method". In order to become Rosei, one has to abandon his human vessel, becoming something much more than that, it's not impossible to know all creation if one doesn't become all of creation itself. Thus, Rosei have a really deep connection with Kantan and reality, becoming "bridge of two concepts".

Albeit Alaya exist only as a point of view of individual humans it doesn't mean they're just fake illusions, ocean appearing as sea of fire is still true, sun appearing as a giant sponge is still sun, thus interference to reality from one's point of view will bring change upon true reality.

To give you better example, if there's human who had dream/imagined about WW2 being interstellar war with Hitler as a Zerg's commander and trying to win over Princess Peach from Kamen Rider Eternal, it doesn't mean it's fake - it's just human had view of reality like this, template for this mad dream is still just a WW2, so if Rosei will kill Zerg Hitler, the real Hitler will die too, bringing change in the history.
"

You know, i find it rather funny that Amakasu could also summon Tatari versions of these same gods, as he did with Shinno and Kuubou. And iirc, Shinno is also even made up of a bunch of evil entities across myths, legends, and fiction (Nyarlathotep, Beelzebub, Angra Mainyu, Lucifer even though Shinno's real "god" form is actually Lucifer himself but could be the devil Lucifer, and a lot of other beings among others).

Tier 1 Senshinkan, everyone? ^^;

Another funny thing is that Kuubou is actually superior to Shinno and both are nothing more than summons for Amakasu to use (that and he's superior to them too). Tier 1 Senshinkan for everyone here~

@Cross. His Kyudan FC is kinda loose. So it's quite easy for it to takes effect and boost him. Compared to Yoshiya's Kyudan which is a little bit more specific

@Fab: Ah. Do you know the name of it at least? Actually for how Yoshiya is as being rather "weak" in hax compared to the other 3 Rosei, it's rather surprising said latter 3 don't have any other techniques known aside from their Tsuidan. ^^;

Alrighty. I read from blindstrike's posts to Trex and EMC that his Kyudan, along with Yoshiya, contain elements from his Tsuidan. And seeing that the word "Deus" in it is related to him doing God Summoning....

Anyways, kind of wondering if we're missing a lot more on the Rosei's pages. If what blindstrike said is true, the things we have on their pages.....'cept for Yoshiya maybe, doesn't make up even a 1/3 of what they have.....Trex and/or EMC could also confirm of that, yeah?

Eh, i think its more of a "we just don't know what they have since they haven't show all their moves within the story yet" rather than the profiles we have being incomplete. Perhaps we could still gather some more stuff for Amakasu, but in Cream and Fan case there's nothing else to add. At least currently

@Fab: Ah that makes a lot of sense of that. I mean if there was more that blindstrike had known.....my god, imagine the amount of hax they would have for their tier. They'd probably be even more haxxy than Reinhard with that. xD

Perhaps so. I don't see much of Cream at all for her, and Fan doesn't seem of much if what i got is right of him so far. Yoshiya is pretty much done from the looks of it, so it's just Captain now that needs to have more addition on him as you said.

Also, i remember Amakasu summoning a black dragon of flames against Yoshiya but dunno what that one is. Any ideas for that?

Yoshiya's just the least impressive of the Rosei. And even without his Rosei status, he always needed of his friends to hold any kind of special ability. Otherwise he's just a balanced jack of all trades kind of character. And he's the series' protagonist, go wonder. Masada always gives quality villains while being somewhat less caring about quality of heroic side...

The other Rosei are powerhouses without the need of Kenzoku supporting them. Amakasu has none, for example, and he's still by far the strongest character in the series.

Dang, could he not get any more less impressive... 😅

Given the way Ren has in comparison to Beast, it's rather not surprising of how Yoshiya is in comparison to Amakasu.

Pretty much what's in mind of that, yeah.

Masada is basically the only author ik that makes the villains so badass he kind of leaves out the main pro tags at time lol.

No love for the other Masada characters.....SAD~

Also, nob talks on Rainjou Shinden? 😅

It's passive once they active it IIRC. The thing about everybody hadou Gods law is that it try to envolope everything,regardless of how small or large the space they're in is.

The only way a Hadou Gods law would have to be stopped is by overwriting it with a stronger law. And by stronger Law, your Taikyoku needs to be high her than theirs to even do just that.

Second question, if they are put into a vs battle, their law would be automatically turned off due to it being considered prep if the battle started with it on.

That doesn't sound like a question there to me?

I don't get how it's even prep when they really don't need to take long to activate them.

Correction to you: Doesn't it take Hadou Gods like several sentences to activate their law's?

Learn to actually include more people next time. Reinhard this,Reinhard that......wow, can't even bother to add in the others names....

See, that's the thing. You went from "Hadou Gods" to being one of the annoying people who only know best with "Reinhard". Reinhard's not a bad character, but very annoying when those like Mercury and Ren don't even get mentioned...

Also, i've read about how entire conversations in DI can last a fraction of a second or something. I'm sure them invoking their Briah's and Laws won't take long. Hell if it was like that, there would have been so many moments of others going at it and preventing them from activating their Briah's/Laws.

Even Trexalfa has said of this a while back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back