• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't like Mercury. Too focused on Marie. And his law is an absolute mess lol and the only reason I'm specifically talking about Reinhard right now is because again I heard he had a longer Law activation than the other Hadou Gods. Not because I favorite him over the others. I'm not purposely trying to leave out the other Gods but I was focused on something that was told to me about Reinhard. If it had been told to me about Ren or Marie, I would focus on them.

@Fab: That's probably what he's talking about. If it was his actual Dies Irae Law, that thing is as long as every other gods Law activation....which shouldn't actually take long to do, again right?

@Drellix: Again, you literally said "Hadou Gods" first then went to Reinhard alone. That's what annoyed me about you.

I just explained why..... :\ It was because of info I had recieved. If it had been any of the other Gods, I would have went to them alone about it too.

Okay. Still annoys me BECAUSE all of the gods more or less have the same length of words they have to say in order to activate their Laws's/Taikyoku's (Naming of Atziluth in KKK). Hell this shit applies to even those with Briah and Distortion.

Reinhard ain't the only Chuu2 mofo with long sentences.

Right. So all are roughly the same length. So I had a question when it comes to Tenma Yato. His law allows him to passively stagnate all things around him. But if you have a higher Taikyoku count, does that mean he would have to focus more on that person, like what he did with Hajun?

First, i should actually correct myself and say that Marie's Law chant may not be as long as the others. Everyone else like Ren, Reinhard, Mercurius, and the Gudou Gods from KKK including Hajun have pretty lenghty-ish chants tho, yes.

Tenma Yato is actually Ren Fuji, so technically you're speaking about of the same person. Ren/Yato's Law causes everything in the world (or worlds since Shinza has a Multiverse and such like the Throne) to be in a full halting state, including places that don't have time and making any sort of change like damaging him not happen since....well everything is completely stopped. As noted on his page.

AFAIK? If you have a higher level of Taikyoku, you can changes or be less affected/outright unaffected by his Time Stop Law. Also, I don't think he can focus that law onto a person when it passively does it to like everything in the world. And i doubt he wouldn't want to do that when Hajun's Law was going to destroy everything and everyone in the whole Shinzaverse.

Alright. Thanks for that info.

Yeah I'm aware they are the same guy. Yato is the outcome of Merc screwing up the timeline and because he has no control over the butterfly effect, Ren turned evil and into Tenma Yato (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Oh so he was stopping Hajun's law and not Hajun himself, correct?

How wrong can you even be?....

No. Ren becoming Yato is the result of Mercurius, Reinhard, Marie, and Ren himself losing to Hajun. They couldn't defeat him, got all killed, Ren having to be by himself along with 7 other people he managed to get with him, used his Law to stop Hajun's from covering all of existence and killing them, and ended up becoming just that as you see on his page.

Do i really have to show you discussion threads of this verse because your inaccurate info is really unnerving to me AF right now...

Huh. Weird. Ah well. I'll figure it out later. But anyway, now I understand why Hajun was able to give Habaki more power to defeat Yato and why he would be uneffected by Yato's law. Also, did Yato have 100 or 70 Taikyoku? I remember him losing 30 of it but I can't remember when that happened.

I am so lost here.....I can't wait til I'm able to view some translations....Then I could actually follow this conversation.....

@Drellix: Suit yourself.

Yato's power was 70 prior to the battle with Habaki due to having to withstand holding off Hajun's Law for 8000 years (and yes, that's how long it has been ever since the fight with the DI Gods vs Hajun).

His power was brought back by one of his Tenma's who was his senpai in the old world, which for some reason put him at 100 making him far stronger than everyone in the old world sans Hajun himself. Habaki only has a Taiji value of 65, and considering the gap between that....well....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am so lost here.....I can't wait til I'm able to view some translations....Then I could actually follow this conversation.....
Don't worry about it. Apparently I'm screwing up on my knowledge anyhow lol

@Dragon: Do you want to read up some Masadaverse Discussion threads off-site of here? They also give you a sort of ideas of what's about here and such. Except more info given those threads are mostly those who have at least read one of Masada's VN's.

So Hajun gave Habaki a boost in his Taikyoku number did he not? Because I'm curious as to how he was able to beat Yato if his Taikyoku was at 100 during the fight when Habaki only had 65.

@Drellix: I forgot to mention that he was also boosted by the tumor, which is the same thing that is the very source of Hajun's power and reason of wanting to destroy everyone and everything and be left alone.

Regardless, i'm rather done for now with this. It's best if you actually go talk to EMC, Trex, and Ven about this. They're the ones you want to get more clearer details about this.

@Dragon: No problem. Keep in mind they're long and the thing you MAY want to know about it are scattered around in them so i suggest taking the time to read through them carefully and not miss anything.....unless it's something you don't need to know about much then ya, you can skip around there a bit.

@Cross

To be fair, most of us know next to nothing about it, so it's kind of hard to hold a conversation where no one knows what they're talking about.

i tried to google the name of the VN and…dear god it's so little search results i cried

@Extreme: It's a new VN of Masada's that, like Senshinkan, is seperate from the main Shinzaverse of PL, DI, and KKK.

@Rep: Figured that, yeah. ^^;

@Red: Only thing you can get about it is from Masada's twitter and that site of the new VN.

oh man i wished there was more though :/ well time for the waiting game i guess

Well to be correct on that, Ven said that he just does the VN work while he has an artist that works with him do the art. But nonetheless, it is great indeed. ^^;

Matthew Schroeder said:
His art is great.
Don't quote me on this, but I think AKIRA did the art for this game. And taking into account that AKIRA was the main artist for games such as Sekien no Inganock, Shikkoku no Sharnoth and Shiei no Sona Nyl, this was to be expected.

So i just learned that there's something coming up this week on the 24th for Dies Irae. Ven had told me from his friend that it's a DI fighting game.....i think. It's on Twitter so if you guys want, i can link it up here about it.

IDK if it's really a fighting game or not. It said something showing up for it on a channel, which gave me the impression that it's on a TV channel that in turn likely refers to it's upcoming anime. ^^;

Here's the tweets about from LIGHT's page, the company that publishes VN's for those like Masada's. 1, 2, and 3.

They most likely say the same tho but oh well. To me, it seems more like a DI anime special or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back