• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah!

@Shining: You need to start using less question marks. And Q2/Q3 means like the second quarter or third quarter of the year. And by that, It means like that of the months of the year as there are twelve months of the year. So for this, the date of WHEN this will be released/airing means it could be in the months of April to June OR July to September.

Edit: Nvrmind, there's a vid that shows of the anime coming out in October of this year. So we're pretty much gonna have to settle with the ENG VN for the moment. Which is, of course not bad at all for it.

Ah really? Hmm....dates of the anime version are pretty confusing. Cause i found it this way and there was mentions of it being on either month times of the year. It could be in the Summer as that's a time I remember it to be released. Although thematic might have instead be referring to the ENG version of Dies Irae's VN rather then the anime.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh~

I obviously love Marie's clothes there. Ren's cool but in an odd way. As for what the game of this would be like, my only question is how it would be played. If it's in a matter similar to F/GO, there probably has to be a lot of characters or something to compensate it. Really curious of this one here.

@Fab: New anime preview of DI's anime and a mobile game for DI.

@Sage: That's one odd look for his Time Armor if that's the case.

The clothing of Ren's in DI: Pantheon makes him look like somebody who should be in F/GO when i think about it. ^^;

As cool as this might be. I'm seriously hoping that Masada isn't trying to finish Shinza up using a mobage. Like, we all want Naraka and other stuff, but not like this.

Yeah. I still would like for him to at least do a prequel story about the time of before the throne came into the picture as well as that of how the fight for it came to be, ending it with the starting reign of the First Heaven.

There's still a lot for Masada to tell about this series honestly.

More like Marie if i had to choose.....easily in that matter. RenxMarie fits better than RenxSenpai(Rea) honestly.

Well...., if is Marie Route....one thing is sure, Mercurius will remain virgin and friendzone forever by his relic..... in an eroge VN....that's sad.

Oh i thought you were saying which do we prefer.

Hmm....i get the feeling that's Marie's Route, though Rea's route being done instead may be a thing. But going by the bit of Ren and Reinhard, it's likely Marie's more than Rea's.

So it seems like the talk about Masada's DI Mobile Game came around in other outside threads of the Masadaverse where there's speculation of what the game will be played like.

From one thing, it sounds like it may be played like Fate Grand Order which i probably wouldn't mind. Though the thing that's bothering me, or at least concerning me, is if this were Masada's way of ending it. There is also talk of how, if it were something similar to it, we could have characters Amaterasu's world (the one who took the throne after Hajun was defeated) to that of the past characters up to the First Heavens, as well as maybe more characters like those that spawned from Mercurius like Methuselah for instance.

Personally speaking, i would have preferred if we just had another VN that, as i said a few or so times, that talks about those who existed before the Throne's creation and the eras of the first Two Heavens.

But what do you guys think of how this would play out as?

And this is the outside-site thread i mentioned here in question.

Damn. Was hoping it would be. Ah well. Considering it's supposed to play like Grand Order, should be a pretty fun game. Going straight for Machina, Eleonore and Wilhelm.

If it does play out like F/GO, there might be more characters for the game as I heard it's Gonna have like 70+ characters or something, which even the total amount of characters in Shinza don't amount to that close. So there may be non-canon characters or characters exclusive to it that may be quantifiable in making for the wikia here.

But as things are now of it, there's not much of what it'll truly have.

Also, the anime is coming up in October so I take it you'll be settling on the ENG translation of DI first? That one is coming in May this year iirc.

Ah. I recall that the whole VN will be split into two parts, as in the routes for them. I forgot why but it had to do with how big the game is with all the routes.

The first one will only have Kasumi and Kei's route. Kasumi doesn't have much going on there, but Kei's does though there will be no God fights going on. Marie and Reas' do but you may have to wait abbot for that after the first one.

I think there will be a version that has all the routes but I need to check that online somewhere just to be sure WHEN that comes out. Don't take my word on the top as Steam may be able to have all the routes for ya but I can't confirm that for ya until it's out or something.

None. He just becomes some minor antag that Ren has to get through and a stepping stone to gaining his Relic and such. Doesn't become a main antagonist at all.

Well actually, the LDO are really the main antagonists of the series. Well not all of them but they are the main enemy force that Ren has to face. Especially Reinhard and even Mercurius.

He gets killed off pretty early in all of the routes. Like not too, too early, but somewhere there in the early parts of the story in the VN.

So apparently, i was told that Dies Irae Pantheon are gonna have an Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Heaven......so basically, more potential 1-A's we're gonna have here when it's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back