• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe mountain is safer considering that if we upgrade them to country level the scaling might get a bit messy :/. Though then again even if we use country level we just need to times it by 1 mil which from the chart that's i think around High 6-A to 5-C but maybe we can put at least 7-A possibly 6-B while the commanders get at least High 6-B possibly High 6-A to 5-C. This is just my two cents on this :/

Yeah i think it's more safer to put them the way they are. Masada's character scaling kind of doesn't make sense in some ways, such as with this. AFAIK, the normal characters have feats that range in City+ to Mountain really more than anything that may be higher.

If this was by chance still a viable and possible upgrade, i may bring it up in a separate thread sometime later (if i still remember by then). But honestly, the way the feats and statements they've had in DI and even to KKK puts them only at Tier 7, Tier 6 for the Commanders given their power difference from the regular members.

We'll just have to sit this one out just to be safe for now.

well @BANLK since it's taking Marie's route then i think so. Rea and Marie's routes are the routes where hadous fight

Another question, is this series an eroge like Fate stay night?? since while searching for Dies irae wallpaper I came across hmmmmm some interesting things....

yes almost all versions are eroge except for one version which is Dies Irae- Ameates Ameates which is the most complete story though takes the eroge out funny enough (though iirc that will get a 18+ version anyway)

I am not a fan of eroge but lets see if the anime adaptation can charm me like the fate series. Also whats up with all these tier 1-As from **** series lol.

-BANLK- said:
I am not a fan of eroge but lets see if the anime adaptation can charm me like the fate series. Also whats up with all these tier 1-As from **** series lol.
the power of eroge nuff said

TISSG7Redgrave said:
-BANLK- said:
the power of eroge nuff said
No wonder the most powerful verse in this wiki is full of tentacle monsters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well it looks good but it's release date seems to be on the 23rd of this month huh well the art looks great to say the least according to me

Okay boys....and girl(s) (referring to Himiko and whoever else joins here that's female), we got the new Masada VN coming tomorrow if not already in the East (time zones and all).

Just putting a heads up and hoping it's at least something.

Masada made a new VN that come out today. Problems being that, aside not knowing if it has fights or not, we still DK of what its title called.

The one with the Egyptian guy in it. Rainjou Shinden I believe.

And wait, Masada had another VN aside the above?

So Amakasu can summon gods from all fiction. Does that allow for him to take from say BlazBlue? They have a couple gods.

@Drellix: AFAIK from what Trexalfa told me months ago, Amakasu can summon all top tier gods from myths, legends, and even fiction itself. Though i think the fiction part may refer to only creating completely fictional gods and maybe not those from ones we're familiar with like say Beerus or Arceus or whoever. Though i was told by him that if one were to take the entirety of Alaya into consideration, it's very likely he can literally summon all those beings.

The problem for this is that we simply don't have feats to back up the more powerful gods of being as powerful as their original selves (like Senshinkan Odin compared to actual myth Odin). All of them having been scaled to be more powerful than this guy here at his peak. Though even then, we can't do cross-universal scaling anyways.

But shortly aside that, he can do so given that's his special ability as a Rosei is: God Summoning.

The universal consciousness across all parallel universes, past, present, and future of mankind.....in Senshinkan, of course.

In raw power, he'd lose to the Gold Saints. His Dream powers, maybe he'd do alright somewhat but he loses to everyone there that's Tier 3 and above.

Ragnarok is the only thing that would possibly allow him to one shot them.....maybe. Even then, that move is a suicide move (as it can kill him as well given that it's result destroys all of existence in Senshinkan), summoning all of the Top Tier gods would take time for him to get them all out, and they are only at least Low 4-C in potency.

Hmm. Alright. Now, I can't remember if I asked this before but does Mercurius have the ability to become omnipotent?

No, that's a stupid question to ask. If he had such an ability, how come he got killed by Hajun then?

Screenshot 2017-02-07-16-28-35
Just making sure. This is the reason why I asked. This is the guy who talks likes he's an expert but has been continously shown to be wanking.

Why listen to a guy who acts like who knows this series right? IDK jackshit about this verse since none of it ('cept DI as it'll be released in ENG translation later this year but still atm of it) are translated, that i will admit. But i at least go to the people who actually read said series or were part of it's discussions off-site.

These people being Trexalfa, EvilMegaCookie, and VenomElite.

So don't listen to such nonsense. Besides, Mercury and those like Ren Fuji and Reinhard would get stomped by those much higher than them like Hajun did to them.

Oh I've never listened to him. Ever since he said Yhwach is omnipotent I stopped listening to him. I just wanted to call him out on his bullshit (excuse the language but you kinda get tired of a guy who says the Masadaverse is the only verse that can take on the Suggsverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back