• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

Btw I read that characters from Paradise Lost are gonna be stronger than casts from other games plus something about Marie being the strongest God but how her Law works to do that is beyond all of us

I don't know who got triggered by the link so badly, but for your information chinese fandom is known for sharing G Yusuke's artbooks and other stuff.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
Btw I read that characters from Paradise Lost are gonna be stronger than casts from other games plus something about Marie being the strongest God but how her Law works to do that is beyond all of us
Why Marie out of all gods

GallantKnight X said:
I went to the Visual Novel Database for fist Senshinkan game and it mentioned a partial Spanish release. Anybody here know how to get it?
Spanish? It's using letters I can read so it's a massive improvement! From what I was reading here, it only translates the prologue.

Spanish? It's using letters I can read so it's a massive improvement! From what I was reading here, it only translates the prologue.

Yea they took a Gareblogs English translation of the prologue and translated it to Spanish. When I downloaded the file linked it gave me the Japanese version for some reason. So I'm wondering if they even have a patch yet. I feel betrayed

Ren Fujii said:
so what is her name?
Amaterasu, Shouko or Hirume?
1. Amaterasu is the name of the deity itself (for example, Mercurius).

2. Shouko (the dawn) is how she is called generally. Other examples include Shinga for Mithra, Muzan, The morning star/Nerose, Suigin/The Mercury, The gold/The beast(Reinhard), The tasogare/twilight (Marie), the setsuna/moment (Ren), and the Hajun.

3. Hirume is the name of her sensory/avatar (the pink girl).

They can also have names of their world which can also be their taikyoku/aziluth. For example Rinne-Tensei for Marie. Eigo-kaiki for Mercurius. Shurado for Reinhard etc.

Let's keep in mind that Hirume (pink haired girl) doesn't identify as Amaterasu (the God's main body, the sakura tree) so in this case Sensory/main body are not the same being. Unlike the case of Mercurius, for example. Shoukou/Dawn is the God's title, while Amaterasu is the name of its Law. We don't know the God's true name, only that of its Sensory. We also don't know Muzan's true name.

Trexalfa29 said:
Let's keep in mind that Hirume (pink haired girl) doesn't identify as Amaterasu (the God's main body, the sakura tree) so in this case Sensory/main body are not the same being. Unlike the case of Mercurius, for example. Shoukou/Dawn is the God's title, while Amaterasu is the name of its Law. We don't know the God's true name, only that of its Sensory. We also don't know Muzan's true name.
And we don't know Hajun's either right? Unless I'm being mistaken.

GallantKnight X said:
I went to the Visual Novel Database for fist Senshinkan game and it mentioned a partial Spanish release. Anybody here know how to get it?
Spanish? lol, its true..., but i want my Paradise Lost and KKK first, >:V

IrrelevantTurtle said:
Nothing new. Aside from Reinhard, the top Paralost characters have always been stronger than Dies irae ones.

@Extreme Yes. Visual Novel World has that on his video.

@Kerwin Yes. You can check those stats on the atwiki site for Kajiri Kamui Kagura. It's more detailed.

"µ░ùÕèø" = "Equipments" I learned something new today.

Back