• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

>Hajun's ultimate attack is still Manji Mandara - Muryou Taisuu

>The enemies die

>Your entire team dies too

>The map dies

>The game crashes and uninstalls itself

So started the fight. Mummy-kun activates his Kyudan which is literally throwing diseases at his targets and covering himself in said diseases, eroding anything it comes in contact with him.

Shizuno then started to use her special ability. I won't go in details on it but simply, think of it as Hamon. Essentially, through respiration she can manipulate chakra/life force from which she can improve her physical capabilities and most importantly cleanse herself from the diseases (The ability is also ranged which cleansed the others). She's also capable of summoning her weapons to aid her in battle, having not to worry about hitting mummy-kun directly (Note: All of her attacks and special abilities are something belonging to reality and have nothing to do with Kantan)

But that's not all (God that one bit jumpscared me. ****)

Up until now, the Kyudan was not in its true form i guess? Bu-oh my ******* god is that Harirankyu?! Following this, there's an interesting statement (the last sentence which roughly says "To seperate the boundary between dream and reality" This is later followed by the next statements about Shizuno not being able to harm mummy-kun, not because of durability, but because he's a dream. It's like trying to hit a fictional character (This highly implies that Kantan Dream Users can interact with reality. This is also shown previously, when Nanten states they can interact with the material world despite them being in the dream world) also the diseases are stronger in this state (the sentence in a white highlight says how 70% of her stomach has being infected with cancer)

Then the miracle happens and something mysterious gives them some kind of weird power and heals them.

And guess who did that~? (This also introduce us to a concept called Kenzoku, something important when it comes to Rosei unless you're Amakasu)

Poor mummy-kun ends up tasting all of each other attack. He played his role as that one tutorial boss which everyone somehow beats in the end. Trust me, all tutorial bosses look badasses and/or scary only to end up getting ****** over

@ALRF Seiji is actually Amakasu's kenzoku.

I can't recall if the original actually went into depth about Amakasu's intentions and what his "Paraiso" actually entailed, but the concept of kenzoku was important to him.

@Monarch

Naraka doesn't want to have enemies of any kind so he can use Hajun as an ultimate weapon to kill off everything, but the problem is that if those beings are outside the Throne then Idk how it work. If Hajun ever gets outside the Throne, it's over. Hajun would not be stopped and become omnipotent lol

@ALRF

Masada doesn't make it easy for anyone. It's disappointing that Mummy-kun has to go at the very beginning. When you watch the opening, you would assume Mummy-kun would play a big role in the middle of the story, but Mummy-kun just get rekted afterwards for their first fight.

Mummy-kun
RIP Mummy-kun

R.I.P Mummy Kun 2018--2018

You couldn't enjoy life to its fullest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgD9vh7vc8&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=DpDUstKBNugeO8Sb-6

I'm looking forward to the final fight between Ren vs Reinhard even tho I prefer the three color route fight. If only Light had picked a better studio that can adapt Dies Irae, then they would have made more money. I definitely dont want Kajiri Kamui Kagura animu if it's done by the same studio. I prefer either White Fox, Madhouse, or Ufotable to adapted KKK.

Is the Throne outerversal construct? If so, can someone explain why it's an outerversal construct pls and thank you.

Dannyphantom678 said:
@Monarch
Naraka doesn't want to have enemies of any kind so he can use Hajun as an ultimate weapon to kill off everything, but the problem is that if those beings are outside the Throne then Idk how it work. If Hajun ever gets outside the Throne, it's over. Hajun would not be stopped and become omnipotent lol
With tumour is hajun outside of the throne or is he still bound by it?

Dannyphantom678 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgD9vh7vc8&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=DpDUstKBNugeO8Sb-6

I'm looking forward to the final fight between Ren vs Reinhard even tho I prefer the three color route fight. If only Light had picked a better studio that can adapt Dies Irae, then they would have made more money. I definitely dont want Kajiri Kamui Kagura animu if it's done by the same studio. I prefer either White Fox, Madhouse, or Ufotable to adapted KKK.
tbh this looks pretty nice in a way. While i agree a better studio may have been better i think some of the anime was good but falls at some points too.

Fails at many points more like

I saw dozens of comments on each episode saying either "I still don't know what is going on" or "are they going to explain anything next episode?"

well what i wished they did was make a 4 season kind of thing. The biggest problem animating DI was which route to go in to make ppl understand and...you need all routes to get the idea...The 4 season thing i meant was 1 for each route as the routes are generally if not that identical at all so...

except this is very necessary so people can actually know what the hell is going on. Some understand and some don't which shows it needs the meh route all the way to the shit hits the fan 100 times over route to make sense

welp i still wanted to see all 4 routes animated but that is likely asking too much RIP. Eh Marie route is something lolz

welp i want translations so if that comes with it firstly get another studio but eh...lolz

If KKK ever gets an animu, prepare for a ****** up translation from Crunchyroll. Weltal subs is better cause they are well-adapted to Masada's style than CR who has no idea how he writes.

The way they animated Ren's Eine Faust Finale was just horrible. I saw so many memes focused on that particular scene. Very disappointing/

Dannyphantom678 said:
It's Marie route, but there are some original scenes that never happened in Marie route.
The anime is a total mess. look at those giant mechas of reinhard and commanders.

@Archaron
CGI looks horrendous. Those giant mechas make me want to slap the person who thought of using them at all. Imagine everyone else having giant mechas and turn it into a Mecha battle. I wonder what Masada's reaction to it. I'm sure he's not happy with it since it was a limited budget that they could only get from their funded project.

Now Super Robot Wars can add those giant mechas into the series lol

Combination of MadHouse, Bones, Production IG and Ufotable, Top tier Animators for visual pron and with the 3D of The SkyCrawlers/GITS:Innocense...

@Extreme

Yo chill man. That would make the animu so good that even Masada would be shocked to hear all those studios at once. If that ever happens, KKK would be without a doubt animated. Then, Pantheon would get animated and everyone can be happy for Senshinkan later with the Great Amakasu-dono.

@Extreme

Most of the videos you see from KKK are either Yato and his Legion and Hajun. They just love powerful characters despite there are other ones as well.

Super Robot Wars is my fav mecha franchise due to the collaboration of different types of mechas from different series. So many characters I've missed seeing. Also, tactical RPG is one of my strongest fields so I love the series a lot more. Mainly you'll see waifus everywhere lol

Back