• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but Stormbreaker still countered a Low 2-C attack, since no matter what percentage was used, it would still be Low 2-C.
Okay 1. I'm glad we're on the same page that Stormbreaker specifically counters the gauntlet
2. Remember the gauntlet isn't always dishing out low 2-C blast Thor isn't receiving a low 2-C attack from Thanos that much is obvious if Thanos could dish out low 2-C attacks like that he'd die right then and there he can't physically handle the full power of the stones. Ultron was able to use the stones in a different manner because he amped himself and made a new body with the reality stone which allowed him do big attacks without any repercussions .
We know when Thanos even just atomized the stones using the stones full power almost killed him if he used the stones to do something similar like firing a low 2-C blast he'd likely just drop dead

Snapping to wipe out half of life vs snapping to atomize the universe and rebuild it or to destroy the stones are on completely different levels even as we saw by the damage he took so if he could just do a low 2-C blast like that then there'd be no way he took far less damage from a lesser feat like snapping to wiping out half of life

Actually, speaking of me missing stuff, weren't the 8-C folks meant to be downgraded? Did that get rejected somehow? Don't count this as an opposition to the thread itself I just thought I might as well ask
IIRC they were supposed to get downgraded to 9-A via going back to the feat of Cap throwing Ultron into a reinforced concrete pillar.

Okay 1. I'm glad we're on the same page that Stormbreaker specifically counters the gauntlet
2. Remember the gauntlet isn't always dishing out low 2-C blast Thor isn't receiving a low 2-C attack from Thanos that much is obvious if Thanos could dish out low 2-C attacks like that he'd die right then and there he can't physically handle the full power of the stones. Ultron was able to use the stones in a different manner because he amped himself and made a new body with the reality stone which allowed him do big attacks without any repercussions .
We know when Thanos even just atomized the stones using the stones full power almost killed him if he used the stones to do something similar like firing a low 2-C blast he'd likely just drop dead
Oh dear, I knew this was gonna happen.

Low 2-C Stormbreaker lesssssssssssgoooooooooooooo

Snapping to wipe out half of life vs snapping to atomize the universe and rebuild it or to destroy the stones are on completely different levels even as we saw by the damage he took so if he could just do a low 2-C blast like that then there'd be no way he took far less damage from a lesser feat like snapping to wiping out half of life
I see, so wouldn't Stormbreaker get "far higher" as opposed to just higher?

I see, so wouldn't Stormbreaker get "far higher" as opposed to just higher?
That'd probably work and considering we're getting the "Strongest Thor" in Thor 4 according to WoG it could potentially have some even higher feats than the current island level rating it has rn so far higher would prep it for that

Last edited:
I don't think they survive those lol

Plus it's several small explosions so I actually doubt it'd get too high
Maybe figure out the size of the first explosion that goes off via scaling to the river width which you could possibly find out using Cap/T'Challa's height when they jump over it?

Doubt it'd wield anything interesting tho, it seemed pretty small.

Maybe figure out the size of the first explosion that goes off via scaling to the river width which you could possibly find out using Cap/T'Challa's height when they jump over it?

Doubt it'd wield anything interesting tho, it seemed pretty small.
Yep, as I expected, this feat is pure garbage. Even one explosion barely wields 1.5712x that of what Black Widow and Hawkeye currently scale to (Ultron Sentries busting up concrete roads, which is 3.066 megajoules)

I did some rough work with some pixel-scaling and stuff.

Low 2-C Stormb-

Excuse me, what? No. Absolutely not. There is literally one feat of Stormbreaker matching the Infinity Gauntlet in power and that was against a Thanos who just got the full gauntlet mere seconds prior.

There's no reason to assume Thanos then would be comparable to Ultron who had far more time and mastery over the stones.

Even if it were valid, it's massive outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back