• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue wave that comes from his punches is just reality warping on universal scale as we all saw what happened whenever he punched UTAH(the watcher). I didn’t see any destruction of a universe in low 2-C Category.
This is literally what I said correcting you just worded differently so I don't see the point here? I explicitly said there was a difference in those two things and that the blue wave was reality warping.
The glass shattering effect whenever he punches the Watcher through a universe/reality isn't low 2-C WTF.
We saw how he was punching through universes with utah and definitely not low 2C at all.
You're right we saw him punching through universe's and WoG literally states that when he did that he turned them into a "messy universe soup " the actual full quote from WoG is actually even higher at 2-C since WoG is using "Multiverses" in the casual sense referring to Ultrons punching through multiple universe's or "Multiverses" as they said

You're quite literally disregarding WoGs statement for what was happening when he punches the watcher through those universes leaving the hole

By all intention Ultron is indeed low 2-C I don't I need to even go over the whole watcher thing with him being able to restore Strange's timeline and being even stronger when he wears his armor to fight Ultron. There's just too much you're either ignoring or not considering when the feats and statements are pretty consistent

Universe level+, possibly higher (His blows altered the universe he fought in. Fought and eventually overpowered the Watcher, who was stated by Doctor Strange Supreme to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline. WoG states that Ultron is legitimately punching through Universes across the Multiverse and turning them into one "Messy Universe Soup". Able to destroy galaxies with a thought. Can harm The Watcher who survived being attacked by Ultron at this size. Casually destroyed multiple planets at once. Stated to have wipe out all life in the Universe in an unknown time frame.)

This is literally what I said correcting you just worded differently so I don't see the point here? I explicitly said there was a difference in those two things and that the blue wave was reality warping.
I know all details and none is low 2C lmao. I never saw any destruction of a universe's space-time continuum or timeline from ultron. His feats are teir 3 with IG anything teir 2 needs more proof.
You're right we saw him punching through universe's and WoG literally states that when he did that he turned them into a "messy universe soup " the actual full quote from WoG is actually even higher at 2-C since WoG is using "Multiverses" in the casual sense referring to Ultrons punching through multiple universe's or "Multiverses" as they said

You're quite literally disregarding WoGs statement for what was happening when he punches the watcher through those universes leaving the hole
Yes we saw him use utah and smashed through different realities and what you're saying with WOG is correlates with my statement that ultron reality warps this realities no proof he destroys them entirely you need more proof to this and we saw a case how a messed up an entire reality with each punch he gave Utah.
A teir 3 can also affect Multiverses lmao without further proof and context.

I ain't disregarding WOG infact it supports my statement and ultron only left holes in thus realities....he didn't destroy those entire realities space-time continuum or timelines just left holes In them.

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

altering reality with physical blows, turning universes into a messy soup by hitting spacetime and fixing and slowing down the collapse of a timeline are "significantly affect"

Anyway. The relevant profiles are unlocked, they being worked on atm?
That's what I'm wondering Ik Arkham made a mindstone profile with the agreed on things and abilities it had in the scepter profile but other than that idk what needs to be worked on or if any of the other profiles have been made

I applied all the changes to the profiles of Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, the Tesseract, the Orb, the Chitauri Scepter and Scarlet Witch. The Eye of Agamotto already had everything needed. For the Aether, Arkham applied the changes.
The only profile that need to be edited is the one of Strange Supreme, which will need a link to the page of Infinite Ultron too when his profile will be finished.

I applied all the changes to the profiles of Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, the Tesseract, the Orb, the Chitauri Scepter and Scarlet Witch. The Eye of Agamotto already had everything needed. For the Aether, Arkham applied the changes.
The only profile that need to be edited is the one of Strange Supreme, which will need a link to the page of Infinite Ultron too when his profile will be finished.
Question I've always asked myself, why is there air manip on Thanos's profile? Can't remember if he does that

What's left to add then? Just the link on Strange Supreme's profile when Ultron's page is made?

Also, do any of the What If pages need to be admin locked? I can see a couple of them possibly being controversial enough to have them locked.

What's left to add then? Just the link on Strange Supreme's profile when Ultron's page is made?

Also, do any of the What If pages need to be admin locked? I can see a couple of them possibly being controversial enough to have them locked.
Id say strange supreme plus watcher and ultron once they’re made. Those are the obvious ones. The others seemingly aren’t getting much vandalism other than a single instance iirc

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

altering reality with physical blows, turning universes into a messy soup by hitting spacetime and fixing and slowing down the collapse of a timeline are "significantly affect"
It's just reality warping on universal scale scale. And significantly affecting by creation or Destruction which wasn't shown by ultron as even shaking of this structure is even a lower teir despite significantly affecting it.

It all comes to ultron reality warping this universes by each punches he did to utah.
Besides Ultron striking strength should be galaxy level based on him bitting a galaxy.

Last edited:

Fixing of timeline should be from utah. Yeah he too should be universal or universal+ but I'm sure that is also gonna be done via reality warping.
Slowing down the destruction should be from supreme strange and I think it should grant strange universal or universal+ via magic as I don't know remember time to be affected.

Fixing of timeline should be from utah. Yeah he too should be universal or universal+ but I'm sure that is also gonna be done via reality warping.
Slowing down the destruction should be from supreme strange and I think it should grant strange universal or universal+ via magic as I don't know remember time to be affected.
Hope this doesn't sound rude but It collapsed because he ****** up time itself and overcame a set point in time to begin with so time was a factor Uatu would be performing a Universe+ restoring his timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back