• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just likely the Soul Stone being activated and allowing him to see Gamora at the same time
Yeah, but at the same time, Thanos did have all the stones and after the scene, the gauntlet was smoking which suggests the stones may have been involved in him healing at least some of the damage.

Edit: Also Thanos did the snap before he sees younger Gamora.

Good, I didn’t miss this one. Anyway I’m gonna propose what I said in the rough draft

2-a vultron,watcher and probably strange to a degree

Just one universe in the mcu contains multiple dimensions and universes in it such as the mirror dimension, Tao lo, the quantum realm, the astral plan and the soul stone dimension. And vultron straight up destroys all of these universes and dimensions which is further confirmed by wog

"Happy Monday! Just a reminder that Ultron is using the Infinity Stones to power himself (same universe being). Also he's legit punching across multiverses turning them into one messy universe soup. #WhatIf #WhatifMarvel #WeDidOurHW #YouAreAllAmazing"

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-mcu-fan-complaints-infinity-stones-what-if

And on top that seeing as he was a threat to the larger multivrese as a whole he definitely would have or is capable of destroying the dark dimensions which houses a crap ton of other someone and universes. So vultron should definitely be 2-a.

Good, I didn’t miss this one. Anyway I’m gonna propose what I said in the rough draft

2-a vultron,watcher and probably strange to a degree

Just one universe in the mcu contains multiple dimensions and universes in it such as the mirror dimension, Tao lo, the quantum realm, the astral plan and the soul stone dimension. And vultron straight up destroys all of these universes and dimensions which is further confirmed by wog

"Happy Monday! Just a reminder that Ultron is using the Infinity Stones to power himself (same universe being). Also he's legit punching across multiverses turning them into one messy universe soup. #WhatIf #WhatifMarvel #WeDidOurHW #YouAreAllAmazing"

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-mcu-fan-complaints-infinity-stones-what-if

And on top that seeing as he was a threat to the larger multivrese as a whole he definitely would have or is capable of destroying the dark dimensions which houses a crap ton of other someone and universes. So vultron should definitely be 2-a.
Neutral on this. We know for a fact the each timeline has universes connected to the main universe (Ta-Lo, possibly Dark Dimension and possibly Mirror Dimension)

Seems ok. One minor thing though, why is Strange 8-C off a 9-A+ feat? Did he shrug it off? I don't remember the scene well

Also I disagree on 2-A, being a threat to the multiverse isn't really a 2-A feat in itself and "turning the multiverse into a soup" was done one universe at a time, no evidence the parallel realities were affected. It is definitely "possibly higher" material tho

Seems ok. One minor thing though, why is Strange 8-C off a 9-A+ feat? Did he shrug it off? I don't remember the scene well

Also I disagree on 2-A, being a threat to the multiverse isn't really a 2-A feat in itself and "turning the multiverse into a soup" was done one universe at a time, no evidence the parallel realities were affected. It is definitely "possibly higher" material tho
yeah, Low 2-C is definitely fine but 2-A I'm more iffy on.

Nah but it would be supporting evidence. Um were are you getting that from? And even then each universe should have other dimensions and universes in it as I’ve already pointed out. Considering he was a threat to the multivrese as a whole and was stated to destroy multivreses I would say otherwise

Nah but it would be supporting evidence. Um were are you getting that from?
The fact that we visibly see him destroying the universes one by one? If those attacks had 2-A range they'd be standing in an empty void after the first one
And even then each universe should have other dimensions and universes in it as I’ve already pointed out.
No indication they were affected.
Considering he was a threat to the multivrese as a whole and was stated to destroy multivreses I would say otherwise
lol

I agree, "Low 2-C, possibly higher" is probably the best option at the moment.

The fact that we visibly see him destroying the universes one by one? If those attacks had 2-A range they'd be standing in an empty void after the first one

No indication they were affected.

lol
Um no we don’t lol, we see I’m affect a couple of buildings and that’s it. Wog says he destroyed multivreses. Not really since he just goses to another multivrese as shown in the fight

I see no reason why they wouldn’t off of multiple statements

I don’t really see how that’s supposed to counter anything but ok

Possibly higher works best I think since the only being who stand at the top of the verse and are the true god tiers are the Celestials (stated multiple times to be the architects of literal existence) and Alioth(for ending the Multiverse war by consuming infinite timelines to isolate the sacred timeline) who are both 2-A

Last edited:
Possibly higher works best I think since the only being who stand at the top of the verse and are the true god tiers are the Celestials (stated multiple times to be the architects of literal existence) and Alioth(for ending the Multiverse war and consuming infinity timelines to isolate the sacred timeline) who are both 2-A
The stones are generally above just about everyone in marvel’s cosmology with maybe the expection of the one above all so I don’t see why vultron wouldn’t be up there

The stones are generally above just about everyone in marvel’s cosmology with maybe the expection of the one above all so I don’t see why vultron wouldn’t be up there
Fair point considering even the timestone alone brought time to the dark dimension and was able to loop dormamu

Um no we don’t lol, we see I’m affect a couple of buildings and that’s it. Wog says he destroyed multivreses.
Saying he "destroyed multiverses" could very well mean destroying them by destroying one universe at a time. And this is only a 2-C feat anyway
Not really since he just goses to another multivrese as shown in the fight
This isn't shown at all lol
I see no reason why they wouldn’t off of multiple statements

I don’t really see how that’s supposed to counter anything but ok
We don't treat "threat to a multiverse" as scaling to the multiverse's size

Could we agree threat to multiverse would at least be supporting point for 4d as he would still need to destroy an timeline in a finite period of time?
Technically speaking you could be 3-A and a threat to the multiverse since all you'd need to do is destroy the physical matter in each of the universe. But it is probably good to add to the profile as support for Low 2-C

Saying he "destroyed multiverses" could very well mean destroying them by destroying one universe at a time. And this is only a 2-C feat anyway

This isn't shown at all lol

We don't treat "threat to a multiverse" as scaling to the multiverse's size
Um no it doesn’t lol, a multivrese is is a bunch of universes put together so I would assume he would be destroying multiple universes at once I mean if a character was stated to have the power to destroy a galaxy would you just take that as them only being able to destroy multiple planets and stars? Plus I’ve already ponited out each universe has multiple dimensions and universes in it so it doesn’t really matter.

It litterly is lol, when vultron pummels the watcher they go to another multivrese.

I don’t see how that worl but sure and even then I’m just using it as supporting evidence so it doesn’t matter

Um no it doesn’t lol, a multivrese is is a bunch of universes put together so I would assume he would be destroying multiple universes at once I mean if a character was stated to have the power to destroy a galaxy would you just take that as them only being able to destroy multiple planets and stars?
If a MFTL+ character destroyed every single star/planet in a galaxy one at a time I would say they destroyed the galaxy lol
Plus I’ve already ponited out each universe has multiple dimensions and universes in it so it doesn’t really matter.
Nothing says they were destroyed, and I'm pretty sure we don't count this kinda thing for AP or a ton more verses would be 2-C
It litterly is lol, when vultron pummels the watcher they go to another multivrese.
Evidence they're not just going to another universe?

If a MFTL+ character destroyed every single star/planet in a galaxy one at a time I would say they destroyed the galaxy lol

Nothing says they were destroyed, and I'm pretty sure we don't count this kinda thing for AP or a ton more verses would be 2-C

Evidence they're not just going to another universe?
Didn’t exactly answer my question but sure let’s go with that

expect wog and clear intent, why wouldn’t we count for characters destroying multivreses?

WoG statement

Didn’t exactly answer my question but sure let’s go with that
We see one reality destroyed at a time. Anything beyond that is pure conjecture.
expect wog and clear intent, why wouldn’t we count for characters destroying multivreses?
Cause people don't spend their time on VSBW lmao, when someone says "multiverse" they could very well mean "a bunch of universes", not the entirety of an infinite multiverse, it's not in the ******' dictionary.

We see one reality destroyed at a time. Anything beyond that is pure conjecture.

Cause people don't spend their time on VSBW lmao, when someone says "multiverse" they could very well mean "a bunch of universes", not the entirety of an infinite multiverse, it's not in the ******' dictionary.
How is it “pure conjecture” when the director straight up states what’s happening?

The fact that they are even trying to build a multivrese would imply they know a little more the the average joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back