• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

It should have a much higher AP rating

"At least Dwarf Star level, likely higher (Easily broke out of Doctor Strange's binding spell. Possesses the power of the Venom Symbiote amplified with the souls of a million humans. Casually swatted away Spencer. Proved to be powerful enough to where The Resistance resorted to using three Infinity Gems in combination with the explosion of the Graviton Core in order to completely destroy it)

As for durability

"At least Dwarf Star level, likely higher (Withstood attacks from the likes of Dante, Morrigan Aensland, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and Nova)"

Also speed can just be straight up FTL for tagging Spencer

It should have a much higher AP rating

"At least Dwarf Star level, likely higher (Easily broke out of Doctor Strange's binding spell. Possesses the power of the Venom Symbiote amplified with the souls of a million humans. Casually swatted away Spencer. Proved to be powerful enough to where The Resistance resorted to using three Infinity Gems in combination with the explosion of the Graviton Core in order to completely destroy it)

As for durability

"At least Dwarf Star level, likely higher (Withstood attacks from the likes of Dante, Morrigan Aensland, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and Nova)"

Also speed can just be straight up FTL for tagging Spencer
aii bet bet, as for the abilities section, is all good?

alright it has been finished

alright it has been finished
Great stuff!

For the cosmology page I’ve been drafting, I was surprised to find another quote where a character references the crossing over of Capcom Universe characters over to the Marvel Universe. Akuma had one I knew about for awhile, but I found a Japanese one from Spider-Man

Just thought I’d share that

Seems there's a few choices for other crossover verses (ones that can fit on the wiki, of course) as discussed above.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
SNK vs. Capcom
Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone (latter is likely the verse name)
Tatsunoko probably seems like the easiest to start with (as much as I'll like to get into SNK right away), as it took only two versions (both has differences like Cross Generation of Heroes' character mini-games and Ultimate All-Stars' newcomers/shooting game, with even new endings).

Cracker's got a good eye on feats (fighters can throw PTX-40A & Gold Lightan by themselves, with Alex being able to slam them around by grabbing their legs and their win quotes do acknowledge this; stages/endings are likely for measure), since we've already found Yami's 2-C feat and a website's character bios are archived (English / Japanese; photos doen't sometimes show up, but links can tell which character).

The original anime has Gold Lightan's height and weight being around 30 meters and 200 tons respectively, but I don't think that'll apply here (hence aforementioned information).

Last edited:
This is random but like, hats off to the people who made some of the profiles holy heck.
Honestly, making these pages alongside the supporters in this thread was very fun for me. Very happy with how things turned out

As someone who is a fan of both Taskmaster and MVC, seeing his profile so well-sourced and made brings me great joy 🙏
I made that profile so thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it

not should Vergil get dura negation due Judgement Cut?

I don't think it's needed in his ability box since the ability that give it is the Space-Time Manip, but we should probably add the "Negates Durablity using X" phrase on the AP part.

So yeah, besides a bump video above, I'm starting to work on Grandmaster Meio's profile. If anything's missing citation-wise, you can tell me right here or write them yourself in a sandbox (I purposefully left out Gamora since in that cutscene, he was handled off pretty quickly).

So yeah, besides a bump video above, I'm starting to work on Grandmaster Meio's profile. If anything's missing citation-wise, you can tell me right here or write them yourself in a sandbox (I purposefully left out Gamora since in that cutscene, he was handled off pretty quickly).

I'd just note in his intelligence section that he's lived for over a thousand years, rather than just a thousand years

Looks great!

Back