• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Decided to make Colossus while I'm at it.

The last playable member of X-Men besides Marrow, huh? Since you've already found a Official Complete Works profile, here's a properly translated biography from MvC2's site (used Google's for basis while editing some parts unless Lonkitt has a better attempt on Imgur).

"Former member of the X-Men. He has the special ability to wrap his entire body in biometal armor. Born in Russia, he is a gentle young man who aspires to be a painter, but he joined Magneto's resurrected army of the Acolytes. He left the X-Men accordingly."

Read on MvC Wiki's page that Colossus' ending in COTA was originally supposed to be about him joining the Acolytes, which mirrored his short stint with the group in 1994's comics at a time, though he probably still stays as a protagonist and a X-Men member after MvC2's events (given his return to the team and current portrayal in a mainstream universe), besides being apprehended according to that Days of Future Past easter egg.

Last edited:
Also, the one thing I wasn't able to get for Juggernaut, Spiral, Dhalism and Marrow are their OCW pages if those are available.

If only in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, since Nash turned into Shadow... his ending would clearly involve Captain America somehow. A War Machine case, but makes sense story-wise.

Probably another character (hypothetical, but I wish) alongside Iron Man (an additional fighter as SF's side has nine compared to MSH's eight, not wanting to un-implement Cyclops & Ryu's friendship) and Doctor Doom (Omega Red; Bison as a tag partner), who should've been there.

Last edited:
First, let me congratulate for the hard and precise work all of you are doing for the verse, it's really commendable and a pleasure to see and read.

I only have a couple issues, these being that the attack reflection given through advancing guards isn't specified nor linked in any profile, I had to learn about it in a vs thread.
The second problem is that characters have resistance to temperature because they can fight in space unharmed. This is the outdated misconception regarding space being a cold place, and such notion has long-since being dropped on the website and gradually removed from all faulty profiles.

I only have a couple issues, these being that the attack reflection given through advancing guards isn't specified nor linked in any profile, I had to learn about it in a vs thread.
This is a thing in Infinite for all characters. I'll just link the article then
The second problem is that characters have resistance to temperature because they can fight in space unharmed. This is the outdated misconception regarding space being a cold place, and such notion has long-since being dropped on the website and gradually removed from all faulty profiles.
So only Resistance to Cosmic Radiation then? I know some characters will still be able to resist temperature manipulation, but noted

So they're finally here. Performing for you. If you know the words you can join in too.
Put your hands together if you wanna clap as we take you through this Mahvel rap.
JN. Juggernaut. JN. Juggernaut is here.

So they're finally here. Performing for you. If you know the words you can join in too.
Put your hands together if you wanna clap as we take you through this Mahvel rap.
JN. Juggernaut. JN. Juggernaut is here.
Nicely done! Five at once is quite the feat. I'll update some of the renders

The last playable member of X-Men besides Marrow, huh? Since you've already found a Official Complete Works profile, here's a properly translated biography from MvC2's site (used Google's for basis while editing some parts unless Lonkitt has a better attempt on Imgur).

"Former member of the X-Men. He has the special ability to wrap his entire body in biometal armor. Born in Russia, he is a gentle young man who aspires to be a painter, but he joined Magneto's resurrected army of the Acolytes. He left the X-Men accordingly."
I've translated his bio with two different translators, and yeah. It said he joined Magneto

But then I guess he went back

Something to bring up.

Thanos would have reshaped all of existence with the stones.

We know already that it can affect the Makai Kingdom and the Dark Dimension via the Convergence.

But we also have the addition of Mojo World, which is stated to be another dimension, possibly bringing the full power of the stones from 4 universes to 5.
If we’re discussing the full cosmological scale of MvC, note that Shuma-Gorath is titled as the Ruler of a Hundred Dimensions. This isn’t even including the Marvel Universe or Dark Dimension
The Marvel Zombies universe also exists in the MvC multiverse as well, so that bumps it up to 6.
Also true

Back