• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

It's funny because most of Thor's quotes are like "Mm! I respect thee! Thy would have a fitting place in Asgard!"

And all of his opponent's quotes are just "YOU A GOD, BUT YOU STILL WON'T CATCH THESE HANDS THOUGH".
Thor: Thank you my friend!...Call me Iron Man again and I'll crush you.

Spider-Man: Ratio + X-Factor + Delayed Hyper Combo tag in for Morrigan + Astral Vision + Soul Fist Spam

He's here.

The classic Avengers are coming together
Ant-Man's (minus Wasp) technically there thanks to Hawkeye, but Injustice 2's Atom and this proves how he should've worked on his own (likely Scott as much as I want Hank; hoping he's at least mentioned in Ultron's biography).

@Tonygameman I'm curious given what was able to get dug up on the MvC:CoSH secret characters. Are there any Japanese quotes for Shadow Lady?
@Lonkitt Since you asked me with a tag, about Shadow Lady, Street Fighter Wiki does have a list of Japanese quotes there (which Marvel vs. Capcom's own lack).

Last edited:

She's up.

She's up.
Awesome, thanks again!

After the Ultron-Sigma revisions, I’ll get started on The Resistance’s team profile

Gone ahead and made the quick fix to T'Challa.

Aaaaand, ladies and gentlemen -- she.

Aaaaand, ladies and gentlemen -- she.

Tbh, isn't monster hunter more of a title then her actual name?

Jedah time.
This is an incredibly minor suggestion. I'd order the Dante feat before the others, as its his highest AP feat

He's an Infinite character, so he'd get Attack Reflection in Innate Abilities. Also acrobatics for Super Jumping. Remember to put Genius Intelligence in abilities as well

Its Jedah Time

Added.

It is now officially Jedah time.

Back