• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

On that note, Evil Ruby Rose is here.

MvC2 not having much in terms of spoken and explicit narrative in general is a bit of an issue.
It does have a narrative, its just that its primarily found from the manual, official art, OCW, and the credits (and supposedly magazine scans, but I didn't factor those for my proposal as I wanted to present everything with evidence)

It exists, its just...presented a little unconventionally. Earlier fighting games have had this habit unfortunately

More so because we can't find the magazine scans which would be really helpful for making their profile

At the moment? All of Abyss' forms would probably be placed at "At least Large Country level, likely higher"
wait wasn't high 5-A guys in the fight against him as well?

We don't know if it wasn't a stomp or not.
Pretty much this. What we do know is Ruby wasn't confident in herself and Cable defeating them alone, so that implies Abyss would definitely give a lone High 6-B a lot of trouble

At best, we can place Abyss at "At least High 6-B, possibly High 5-A"
i mean, it makes no narrative sense for the final boss to be litterally millions of times weaker than everyone else, i know that galactus is weaker than most of the cast, but that is scaling from direct statements, abyss has no reason to be this much weaker if he is the big bad final boss

Amingo is up.

Back