• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Wait, which Sonic? I know X Sonic's already at High 5-A in Super
Upgrade to sonic's 5-A rating similar reason for the MvsC planet feat interestingly enougj lol

and then some huge multipliers crts planned for the future sometimes i wish sonic was part of capcom so he could be put in the games and fight spiderman, since while i am trash at the game i do like the interactions of the chars pre battle lol the only one i was good with was dante, but he is op in the games soooooo

Upgrade to sonic's 5-A rating similar reason for the MvsC planet feat interestingly enougj lol

and then some huge multipliers crts planned for the future sometimes i wish sonic was part of capcom so he could be put in the games and fight spiderman, since while i am trash at the game i do like the interactions of the chars pre battle lol the only one i was good with was dante, but he is op in the games soooooo
Ohhhh, neat. As for which opponent from MvC to give him, it could depend on how far into High 5-A Sonic is

Ohhhh, neat. As for which opponent from MvC to give him, it could depend on how far into High 5-A Sonic is
We shall see, i have hope, the multipliers eventually reach low 4-C from what i heard, but luckly sonic doesn't scale to that until much later, so we should cross our fingers

Also here is the thread if you have interest eventually, sonic crts are going really slow for some reason

I'd say the only reason the Hawkeye statement may not be great is because given where he scales, it'd be logical that he would take down a foe a High 6-B deals with

I'd say the only reason the Hawkeye statement may not be great is because given where he scales, it'd be logical that he would take down a foe a High 6-B deals with
I'll look for more although this is really the only thing I've found that can make a case. Even went through the comic for stuff, but yeah... that didn't help too much. Ryu was captured by Monster Hunter, but it's implied that he probably went along willingly to meet T'Challa. And Monster Hunter survived a blow from a Hulk and clashed with him but was quickly overpowered either way.

Yeah, I don't think Ryu fought her. He knew he had to speak to T'Challa peacefully, so it wouldn't make sense for him to fight. Plus, he even casually freed himself from her restraints when Hulk came in

I'll look for more although this is really the only thing I've found that can make a case. Even went through the comic for stuff, but yeah... that didn't help too much. Ryu was captured by Monster Hunter, but it's implied that he probably went along willingly to meet T'Challa. And Monster Hunter survived a blow from a Hulk and clashed with him but was quickly overpowered either way.
Can't we downscale them from hulk them? We can do that right?

AP wise? Nah. No support for it at all. Especially not for Hulk, who upscales some other High 5-As
The only other thing we could maybe scratch is Storm calling for Black Panther to avenge her in her KO quote, implying that he would be able to take down anyone who defeated her.

The only other thing we could maybe scratch is Storm calling for Black Panther to avenge her in her KO quote, implying that he would be able to take down anyone who defeated her.
Unfortunately, its a pretty big stretch (though I assume T'Challa could do that with crazy prep time shit NGL)

Back