• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

She's here!

Definitely going to include this video on extra content (respect to Spencer the same event, though). And he can use magic even without the Emperor (Golden) Armor, as well.

Here he is.
I’d remove the Adamantium Claws, as that’s a non-canon ending

I’d rephrase his AP justifications as “Portrayed as physically superior to Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield”. Also he would still get Acrobatics via all MvC characters having Super Jumps, as well as Nemesis showing off he can jump pretty damn high in one of his Hypers

I’d remove the Adamantium Claws, as that’s a non-canon ending

I’d rephrase his AP justifications as “Portrayed as physically superior to Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield”. Also he would still get Acrobatics via all MvC characters having Super Jumps, as well as Nemesis showing off he can jump pretty damn high in one of his Hypers
Added.

And done.

And done.
Maids, your speed is making me look bad

In all seriousness though, well done

Firebrand isn't difficult to draft, but there's like one Command Normal from Infinite that I'm dying here trying to find lmao

Alright...I'm desperate at this point. Can anybody pop in Infinite and find two moves for me if I provide the name and inputs? It would've been just one, but I need to make sure these two command normals can be listed and nobody online has the footage or descriptions to let me get these down. Literally just TWO command normals that are totally evading me

Back