• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

It'd either be Devil Trigger Dante or Ultimate Armor X. I'd lean more into Dante though given his upscaling

It'd either be Devil Trigger Dante or Ultimate Armor X. I'd lean more into Dante though given his upscaling
The Infinity Buster does make this more of a debate though. Like without the Infinity Buster, Devil Trigger Dante should be at the top for Capcom's High 5-As. With the Infinity Buster, Ultimate X probably has the highest AP amongst Capcom High 5-As

You know, speaking of Onslaught. He was created from the consciousness of both Magneto and Xavier, so I assume the former's abilities can be implemented for his page (which is evident because of sharing some attacks like Hyper Gravitation, Magnetic Tempest & signature Magnetic Shockwave), and even Sentinels are summoned by him during the boss battle (a separate tab like Tron's).

Yet, Magneto seems to be his own character as an assist in that same game unlike from the comics. Makes me think if he and Thanos would be in a boss section (fairer numbers compared to villains), given their original debuts from COTA and MSH respectively (Juggernaut, Doom & Akuma cause Apocalypse's role doesn't count).

Last edited:
Some more things to discuss that support High 5-A and 2-C smurf Ultron-Sigma, at the very least in base form.

In this scene, he is damaged by an attack from Iron Man and a charged up Spencer. In that very scene, he gets his ass handed right to him by Thanos who manages to crack the Reality Stone. It's because of this crack that it's stated by Strange that it cannot be used to the extent that it was before, thus assuming Ultron-Sigma was using a weakened Reality Stone in the final battle.
Thanos beating Ultron-Sigma should probably be considered an outlier since a pre-Ultron-Sigma Ultron-Sigma (just an amp'd up Ultron with the Reality Gem) could beat a Thanos with the Space Gem

Thanos beating Ultron-Sigma should probably be considered an outlier since a pre-Ultron-Sigma Ultron-Sigma (just an amp'd up Ultron with the Reality Gem) could beat a Thanos with the Space Gem
No, this actually has an excuse behind it. Iron Man, Spencer, and Dr. Light used all of the Tower's power to depower Ultron-Sigma briefly. This included the same power that was used for the dampening field to imprison Thanos

And done.

Now I'm reminded, we gotta get the resistances up for Infinity Gem users (AKA how people that aren't Jedah can use them uncorrupted)

Back