• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Some more things to discuss that support High 5-A and 2-C smurf Ultron-Sigma, at the very least in base form.

In this scene, he is damaged by an attack from Iron Man and a charged up Spencer. In that very scene, he gets his ass handed right to him by Thanos who manages to crack the Reality Stone. It's because of this crack that it's stated by Strange that it cannot be used to the extent that it was before, thus assuming Ultron-Sigma was using a weakened Reality Stone in the final battle.

Last edited:
As ridiculously funny as it sounds for being designed as a joke character in-game, Roll managed to beat Onslaught by herself (yep, finished her draft and waiting for citations).

She does have differences like fourth wall awareness (also shown in the video's start above), her Buster being not retractable and unable to charge shots, throwing explosive bonquets (in place of Mega Upper), firing electricity from her Hyper form's antennas and presumably using her broom as a melee weapon (Official Complete Works - already got a bio covered in the website).

Last edited:
Some more things to discuss that support High 5-A and 2-C smurf Ultron-Sigma, at the very least in base form.

In this scene, he is damaged by an attack from Iron Man and a charged up Spencer. In that very scene, he gets his ass handed right to him by Thanos who manages to crack the Reality Stone. It's because of this crack that it's stated by Strange that it cannot be used to the extent that it was before, thus assuming Ultron-Sigma was using a weakened Reality Stone in the final battle.
It wasn’t Iron Man and Spencer who damaged him. They used all of the power within the tower to actually heavily reduce him in power. Remember, that power includes the prison that Thanos was being held in, which Dr. Light states was dampening his power as to prevent him from escaping. Thanos, however, was the one to crack the Reality Gem, which is noted upon by characters moving forwards

Note that Ultron-Sigma would still be High 5-A and 2-C with the Reality Gem and Space Gem, that doesn’t change. But it’s worth noting

Last edited:
As ridiculously funny as it sounds for being designed as a joke character in-game, Roll managed to beat Onslaught by herself (yep, finished her draft and waiting for citations).

She does have differences like fourth wall awareness (also shown in the video's start above), her Buster being not retractable and unable to charge shots, throwing explosive bonquets (in place of Mega Upper), firing electricity from her Hyper form's antennas and presumably using her broom as a melee weapon (Official Complete Works - already got a bio covered in the website).
Roll casually being top tier is crazy. Absolute W

Here's a more specific draft up

Dwarf Star level (Considers Hawkeye, who is also capable of defeating the World Eater, a two-bit punk, classifying him as a "second-tier" Avenger. Implied to have fought with Captain America in the past. Can aid in the battle against Galactus and was even capable of beating him, albeit barely), higher with the Time Gem (Alongside Frank West, Iron Man was amplified enough to where he could defeat Thanos, who is described as an alien with sheer strength that dwarfs Galactus), even higher with X-Factor. Far higher with Preparation (In the 4th grade, Tony could build a robot similar to X and Zero, who are easily superior to the original Mega Man. Created the Galactus-Buster Armor. Has built a Hulkbuster Armor before, with its main intention being to take on the Hulk one-on-one. With the help of Thanos, created the Infinity Buster, a device intended for X’s use which amplifies the power of four Infinity Gems at once to unleash a devastatingly powerful blast)
Btw imma make a quick sandbox preparing for this, if ya don't mind

Roll casually being top tier is crazy. Absolute W
You know what they say; "LET'S GO CRAZY!"

Anyway, while Infinite is in a same continuity as the previous games, we rarely see references to the comics given what it is mostly inspired about (and I admittedly still hate that fact).

Last edited:
I’d remove the “destroyed Ultron-Omega” part since the Infinity Buster did that with the combined amps of The Resistance. The Infinity Buster would still justify the far higher prep time rating. Just without the mention of Ultron-Omega
ahhh that's why it wasn't on your version, makes sense (y)

Also I think aside from revising Ultron-Sigma, the hardest part in making The Resistance’s team profile will be getting Strange’s page up

If Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath are anything to go by, he’s likely gonna have a wall of silly magic

Also I think aside from revising Ultron-Sigma, the hardest part in making The Resistance’s team profile will be getting Strange’s page up

If Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath are anything to go by, he’s likely gonna have a wall of silly magic
Speaking of the Resistance, how many characters are left in order to make the profile?

Hmmm. About 8 (though X and Zero are part of that tally and are being drafted up by me)

Ah yea speaking of that, how do you make audio files? Cuz I wanna add that to a few profiles (especially Super-Skrull's)
I only did that because of how much Cursed Lemon's remix impressed me, but since you asked, there are pages for MvC2 (may apply to previous game characters)/UMvC3/MvCI's sounds. I haven't looked through files, but if you manage to find a right quote, you can convert it to a OGG file if it's not already (instructions for uploading them; trust me, it's easy).

Last edited:
Note that Ultron-Sigma would still be High 5-A and 2-C with the Reality Gem and Space Gem, that doesn’t change. But it’s worth noting
Wanted to bring some attention to Strange's statement, that because the Reality Stone was cracked, they would not be able to bring their universes back to normal. It was weakened enough to the point that it would not be able to perform the same 2-C feat again if it were possible, and I don't think we can put an exact measurement on the power level of the cracked Reality Stone and Space Stone, other than the fact that 4 Infinity Stones aren't enough to destroy someone empowered by them. I propose two additional keys for Ultron-Sigma. One for Pre-Crack, Post-Crack and Ultron-Omega, seeing as how the latter is more powerful than base form Ultron-Sigma.

Wanted to bring some attention to Strange's statement, that because the Reality Stone was cracked, they would not be able to bring their universes back to normal. It was weakened enough to the point that it would not be able to perform the same 2-C feat again if it were possible, and I don't think we can put an exact measurement on the power level of the cracked Reality Stone and Space Stone, other than the fact that 4 Infinity Stones aren't enough to destroy someone empowered by them. I propose two additional keys for Ultron-Sigma. One for Pre-Crack, Post-Crack and Ultron-Omega, seeing as how the latter is more powerful than base form Ultron-Sigma.
I'd argue that the Reality Gem still could perform a similar feat, but its definitely impossible to revert the fusion of the universes. That said, I see what you're getting at with the keys and how that might be a more fair way to present him

I'd argue that the Reality Gem still could perform a similar feat, but its definitely impossible to revert the fusion of the universes. That said, I see what you're getting at with the keys and how that might be a more fair way to present him
I'm willing to hear out how this would be possible. I've ran through the story mode a couple of times, but I couldn't find anything to support it myself.

I'm willing to hear out how this would be possible. I've ran through the story mode a couple of times, but I couldn't find anything to support it myself.
After Ultron-Omega's defeat, Rocket tries to grab the set of Gems, but is stopped. The characters then mention how they need to keep the Gems in safe locations and separated from each other at all times. Keep in mind, this is said after its established the worlds cannot revert back

Given how much its stressed that the Gems are still very much objects posing the threat of another large scale event like this occurring, it wouldn't make as much sense if the Reality Gem no longer possessed the means to enact a 2-C feat with the Space Gem. That said, those acts couldn't be reverted

After Ultron-Omega's defeat, Rocket tries to grab the set of Gems, but is stopped. The characters then mention how they need to keep the Gems in safe locations and separated from each other at all times. Keep in mind, this is said after its established the worlds cannot revert back

Given how much its stressed that the Gems are still very much objects posing the threat of another large scale event like this occurring, it wouldn't make as much sense if the Reality Gem no longer possessed the means to enact a 2-C feat with the Space Gem. That said, those acts couldn't be reverted
This is true, however, as a rebuttal, there wasn't any statement that specifically refers to an event on that level that occurs. It would be natural for the Resistance to be cautious around the stones because even in their weakened state, they are very powerful together. Four Infinity Stones did contribute to bringing down Ultron-Sigma after all. And the Infinity Stones are still Infinity Stones; artifacts that control facets of existence. But there's no such evidence that they directly could perform something similar to the Convergence. Only that they may never need to call upon their power again. They say they are powerful, but never to what extent. The most I would give them in this state is Dwarf Star Level, likely higher/much higher.

This is true, however, as a rebuttal, there wasn't any statement that specifically refers to an event on that level that occurs. It would be natural for the Resistance to be cautious around the stones because even in their weakened state, they are very powerful together. Four Infinity Stones did contribute to bringing down Ultron-Sigma after all. And the Infinity Stones are still Infinity Stones; artifacts that control facets of existence. But there's no such evidence that they directly could perform something similar to the Convergence. Only that they may never need to call upon their power again. They say they are powerful, but never to what extent. The most I would give them in this state is Dwarf Star Level, likely higher/much higher.
At least Dwarf Star level, likely far higher is probably suitable

Back