• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Also, only learning this now. Dan's voice actor from Street Fighter voices MvC X

On the topic of She-Hulk...

Girl's gotta get a new render.

She did not in fact see Deadpool in MvC4.
Given her bio, she should straight up be comparable to the Hulk (I know this sounds like an AP buff for Iron Man, but she is kinda ambiguous about how Iron Man KO'd her. Worth considering). She-Hulk views Chun-Li trying to fight her as pretty pathetic, so I'd personally add that

On the topic of She-Hulk...

Girl's gotta get a new render.

I was thinking that too

Given her bio, she should straight up be comparable to the Hulk (I know this sounds like an AP buff for Iron Man, but she is kinda ambiguous about how Iron Man KO'd her. Worth considering). She-Hulk views Chun-Li trying to fight her as pretty pathetic, so I'd personally add that
True, he may have done it with some tactics. Good justification for his combat intelligence tho

Yeah, it's likely at least something you can give Tony for combat intelligence

Also I like how She-Hulk literally has a lamppost and car in her moveset for this series. It feels so fitting

She's up.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit lost on what to do with the she-hulk thing. It's too ambiguous to warrant anything for Iron Man in particular. I'll probably ignore it for now, but that Zero clip will be useful

Back