• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

I'd want to help make a profile for Thor, but I hardly know MvC, so I'm not even sure where to start. How high up the scaling chain would he be, though
When Thor was mind-controlled, the combined efforts of Hawkeye (who could defeat Galactus) and Arthur were ineffective in stopping him. So he upscales a character who defeated Galactus essentially

When Thor was mind-controlled, the combined efforts of Hawkeye (who could defeat Galactus) and Arthur were ineffective in stopping him. So he upscales a character who defeated Galactus essentially
Mhm, and it also took Morrigan and Spider-Man to beat him (for context morrigan can fight ghost rider, who dante believes to be superior to Galactus)

Thor truly is him.

Mhm, and it also took Morrigan and Spider-Man to beat him (for context morrigan can fight ghost rider, who dante believes to be superior to Galactus)

Thor truly is him.
I think Infinite absolutely fumbles the bag with its story, but Morrigan and Spider-Man being the one's to do that is pretty cool

Last edited:
I've been wondering this for a while, speaking of scaling chains, where would Iron Man be? Cuz he says he barely beat Galactus, yet the databooks regard him as comparable to War Machine, who can defeat Onslaught by himself.
TBH I'd say War Machine is superior to Iron Man. Iron Man is above Hawkeye meaning he's above the minimum High 5-A scaling for this verse, but War Machine defeated Onslaught who is a lot stronger than Galactus. Plus, War Machine is stated to have heavier duty weaponry compared to Iron Man, so its actually consistent

Yeah, Arthur's looking to be High 6-B rn. Same with Firebrand given his ending in UMvC3 doesn't have any implications of fighting Galactus

Yeah that verse has some crazy feats. Even Thanos wiping out half a galaxy with the Infinity Gauntlet isn't the peak of its power in Super Hero Squad
depending on if we scaled to the Brynnie Bratton's rage power/Fractal self-destruction that was going to destroy 6 Dimensions, full GI can go from Low 2-C to 2-C and the infinity Sword is 2-C, potentially higher

depending on if we scaled to the Brynnie Bratton's rage power/Fractal self-destruction that was going to destroy 6 Dimensions, full GI can go from Low 2-C to 2-C and the infinity Sword is 2-C, potentially higher
WHAT LMAO

I didn't even know that was a feat

Super Hero Squad writers are crazy for this. I gotta keep my eyes on that revision
It will take a while, there are a lot of comics and video games

Also Sentry and the Void exist in the verse, they appear in Super hero squad online, I have not seen it yet but I hope that he get a description like "The hero with the power of a million suns"

That's... genuinely Unbelievable. But then again almost every Kid show I rewatched at some point was nuts
Yeah the shards are crazy and all the Harbingers are like MFTL+ so high they'd make Archie base Sonic say: You guys are very fast
Like Backyardigans' Actively being At bare minimum Tier 4, likely Far Higher Reality Warping Glasscanons

I've been contemplating doing it for a while since they actually aren't like Barney and have actual combat feats
Dew-it-galactic-republic.gif

Mhm, pretty sure there's a statement saying Doctor Strange is also the strongest hero, pretty interesting stuff
Yet, his magic is apparently unable to hurt him (by resistance).

Speaking of, I'm still wondering if we should add MaidRips' suggested mindhax resistance on MSH/MvCI characters' pages regarding the Soul Gem, since I'm already starting to link that of the Infinity Gems on optional equipment (and a missed forcefield ability).

Last edited:
Back