• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's ok. I believe we upgraded already a number of MHS+ characters. Rogue, Fin Fang From and Iron Man (also maybe Vision) should be Sub-Rel/Sub-Rel+ imo, while we can scale the street-tiers like Hawkeye to Black Widow's feat (eyeballing it looks like MHS).

Okay. Feel free to do so, or to ask other calc group members for help.

Because moving the Hulk at high speeds is not a reliable way to gauge him, and would constitute an outlier anyway compared to his other feats.

His highest explicit feats is likely when he barely managed to support the Daily Bugle skyscraper.

Yes, but our profile for Captain America is also very exaggerated.

I could see an 8-C Cap, and a High 8-C or maybe 8-B Spider-Man, but their current ratings are extremely unreliable.

Not remotely in terms of actual destructive damage output, and it is possible that the explosions were not adjusted downwards to accommodate for distance and area.

I also think that we should consider them in the same manner as the Hulk destroying a pocket universe by clapping his hands, or Thor containing an explosion powerful enough to destroy 1/5th of a universe, i.e. outliers.

We likely harm our reputation by rating these characters based on the current feats.

Actually from what I see many agree with them being rated this way (though we could recall for distance to be safe)

If Spider-Man is generally shown as 9-A in most of his appearances, Low 7-C is definitely an outlier. We have to try to find some form of balance in which feats we should scale from. Personally, I consider almost lifting a skyscraper to be his most impressive explicit feat, and think that we should scale from it.

He also has a few similar feats of supporting a subway tunnel from collapsing, and the like.

I honestly think using the daily bugle feat for his lifting strength (An especially using it to scale from) is very unreliable since he only lifted a part of it. I could probably find another feat that is more reliable that is on that level.

Agree with huesito. Just because you can lift something (especially only part of something) doesn't mean you can fragment it. There a RL people who can lift portions of cars but can't destroy them with their bare hands.

Votron and Huesito are correct. Unless it's like the Cocoon feat from Metal Gear, it shouldn't be used for AP.

Well, it is his greatest power demonstration, so I am personally fine with a potential energy calculation, in lack of better options.

Spiderman isn't a character with great destructive capabilities, generally you'd want to find great durability feats instead of strength.

I could find durability feats for him. The aim for my calc wasn't to extrapolate his lifting strength to find his ap or dura, just I thought lifting part of the daily bugle wasn't enough for him to be put at Class M and calced a bit more reliable feat.

@Votron5

Thank you.

@Huesito88

Well, we are currently scaling him from simply moving the Hulk at great speed, which isn't very reliable for scaling so many characters.

If we use durability feats instead, the energy levels of the explosions obviously have to be adjusted based on the distance from the center.

Yes, that seems fine. I just think that Low 7-C is too high.

"If we use durability feats instead, the energy levels of the explosions obviously have to be adjusted based on the distance from the center."

Well yeah that does need to be done, good thing I know a few though.

Thank you. Your help would be appreciated.

Back