• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't asked about that.

There are other things that must be disscused, Hulk's recalced feat that may upgrade the 5-Bs to 5-A.

She is. And she has a calc to support that

What other feats does she have? IIRC she's comparable to Spiderman

Honestly I don't know why she isn't Low 7-C in the first place. She's easily equal, if not superior to, the rest of the Spider-gang.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
She blitzed Spider-Man who's MHS+. Considering Silk is just baseline sub-rel, it makes sense.
I already said that she had a calc to support it, Im talking AP

Does seem like Low 7C is viable however

Ok, so we've only upgraded a small part of MHS+ characters. We have to decide:

• Which characters scale to MHS+ (including Hawkeye-level character), and if not, what should they scale to
  • Which characters scale to Sub-Rel/Sub-Rel+. Fin Fang From has a baseline Sub-Rel+ feat, Iron Man too, Rogue and Silk have a Sub-Rel feat.

I think that somebody updated quite a lot of Marvel profiles to MHS+ speeds a while back.

Anyway, you can ask the following members to comment here, so we get some help:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon.

We did update the mid-tier characters, but we haven't agreed on a rating for the low-tier and high-tier characters. IIRC Matthew and Sandman both disagree on upgrading Hawkeye to MHS+, and I do think they have a point. Problem is what rating should they be, as their current MHS rating scales to the old rating of the mid-tiers.

I am not sure. We would obviously need something appropriate to scale from.

Anyway, I think that somebody updated quite a few Marvel profile speeds by scaling from Hawkeye, but I may misremember.

I'm not really familiar with Marvel's next best speed feat.

What did we use before these revisions?

Eh, I really don't have much idea about the speed feats, but don't most of the characters scale to Spidey?

@Huesito88

Perhaps we could use the MHS feat then. Do you have a link available?

I will start a new thread soon, but I am currently working with the Potterverse revisions so I would appreciate it if someone is willing to calc the Black Widow feat.

Somebody needs to go through the Marvel profiles and organise the entries according to their speed levels into a list here, so we get an overview of what needs to be adjusted.

Somebody also needs to ask the following members to give input here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23.

I"ll do so after I finish dealing with a few other revisions. In the meantime I'd appreciate it if someone calculates the Black Widow feat. I am working on other calcs.

Back