• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmics Upgrade (Including Sentry and Statement Analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it is frustrating that we do not get enough input here.

Perhaps you can ask Matthew Schroeder, Sera EX and Kepekley23 as well?

Kep seems to be busy in general like you noted in other threads so we're just stuck with Sera and Matt, but both of them are tired from the Tiering Revisions threads as is, so I don't know how much help they could really give us right now.

Well, it is worth a try. I am only somewhat comfortable with clearig the Sentry upgrades on my own, and not comfortable at all with the rest.

Have you asked all of the members that I recommended earlier?

Can we like, stop derailing the thread by continuosly tacking more and more revisions? No offense to anyone, but this is becoming dangerously close to an unreadable thread. It's much more preferable to like, do this step-by-step, instead of creating a massive list of stuff

Hykuu said:
Hykuu said:
Anyways, I will summarize all the upgrades if anyone is sorta stuck on what the upgrade is meant to be here.
- Captain Britian will have a profile made, with 2 keys Base, Holding Back/No Confidence Amps = 4-B Full Power, Full Confidence = 2-A

- Doctor Doom has forcefields capable of casually tanking his attacks Doctor Doom also has an extra feat for his mind hax, which is mind haxxing the Dark Phoenix.

- Sentry scales to this by negging Doom, and having some statements which imply he scales to Britian.

- Unstable and Stable Sentry Keys, 2-A Only for Stable Sentry.

- Sentry slapped Yggdrasil Strange who is > Strange at his complete Peak when he was fighting the IG and had all his artifiacts activated, and Supreme Loki who was a threat to the Multiverse.

- He also scales due to Phoenix Scaling, some statements which put him above the likes of legion, or child franklin to an extent, with legion threatening the fabric of the multiverse, he is also capable of beating nate grey, or atleast going one on one with him, who is consistently 2-A, Pre or Post Shaman.

- Void scales to consuming beings like galactus, odin, the watchers, etc. and was completely superior to the likes of Doom, Reed even when they had prep. He also negged Loki, who had the power of all magic on earth + strange's power, and even before he got the amp of all magic on earth he was a threat to yggdrasil and odin.

- Deathseed consistently scales above Post Retcon Beyonder, Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Exitar, etcetera, or is atleast Phoenix Level and scales to Stable.

- Odin himself should be upgraded to 2-A if Mephisto is, it's extremely consistent. The threads and blogs with the scans were linked in the thread, Yggdrasil should also be upgraded to 2-A
Anything else should be discluded

We still need more input from knowledgeable members.

Question, I'm not saying if it's possible or not, but if Sentry were to become Tier 2-A, would the fight between him and DC Rebirth Superman be fair since they are both 2-A?

a fight with prime one million would be better you know two golden gods going at it and all

although sups would still lose

If I remember correctly, the arguments for a variable tier for the Sentry seemed quite solid, whereas the other ones would need more input from our most knowledgeable members before being considered.

I would appreciate if somebody could list all of the arguments for a 2-A Void/Sentry, along with the image scan evidence.

All the scans were posted either in the OP or shortly after

Nobody argued he has a variable key, but that he differs between unstable and stable

Well, we can only scale from his own personal feats, such as empowering Doctor Strange or being compared to the "House of M" Scarlet Witch, not from extremely inconsistently portrayed characters such as Doctor Doom and Captain Britain.

- Doom's forcefields quite literally don't have anti feats in relation to Sentry negging them.

- Britian holds back, and basically everyone agreed at this point he should be 2-A

Doctor Doom has also been beaten by far less powerful beings in the past than the Sentry, including Thor. Assuming that his force fields are always portrayed at a 2-A intensity is ridiculous. Officially they are supposed to be able to withstand nuclear explosions, and that's it, which is the information that most writers have available.

Captain Britain is not generally portrayed at anywhere near a 2-A level of power either. Officially he is supposed to be quite a bit weaker than Thor and the Hulk.

Yes, he has, can you show me where this is done with breaking his forcefields? Which is the point.

Okay, that's what they are meant to do officially? Okay, according to marvel, no one can go FTL within earth, some Heralds and Abstracts have lower stats than the likes of street levelers, etc. Shit like this should be disregarded, wether or not Marvel intends that, is not a factor within this at all, you look at your work, and take what you can.

His power differs between his confidence, he holds back alot, he has already actually slapped the hulk, thor, and currently at full confidence took on the Phoenix with no anti feats?

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever that his force fields would be drastically more powerful than his other abilities, to massive cosmic proportions. If they were, he would spam them in every single fight. My apologies, but I am never going to accept this suggestion.

It is their official comparison chart for the characters, and what most of the writers have to go by. Doctor Doom having force fields comparable in power to high level cosmic entities wouldn't make any sense, and Captain Britain standing up to the Phoenix Force seems like a massive outlier.

When did Cap easily defeat Thor and the Hulk?

With significant preparation he can build equipment that can absorb power from cosmic entities, but he is not personally supposed to have an armor that is significantly more advanced than Iron Man's, and he is a lesser mystic than Doctor Strange.

That might need to be changed then, cause Doom's "standard arsenal" key in his powers lists his feat of absorbing Nightmare.

The relevant image link in the Doctor Doom profile page does not lead to him absorbing Nightmare, but depowering Count Nefaria. It needs to be replaced or removed.

Nightmare is also recurrently portrayed as just another supervillain in the physical realm. For example, recently he was evenly matched with Loki, and he was helpless before a dream version of the Hulk created by Doctor Strange even within his own realm.

Captain Britain has not been paired up a lot against others of Marvel's physical powerhouses, but the handbooks have consistently listed him as class 90-100, i.e. as roughly comparable to The Thing (Marvel Comics).

Definitely siding with @Hykuu an @Timus to an extent. Mostly @Sir sun man about him being flat out 2-A and having a seperate key/keys

"and it should very from 4-B(the power of a million suns) to 2-A as fully stable sentry/void/all new sentry" sounds fine

The only person who attempted to refute his scans and reasonings only nitpicked and pretty much said "well Antvasima agrees with me so you're wrong"

Also would like to point out the hypocrisy among statements in Verses.

Alien X is about to be upgraded just from Professor Paradox making statements about Celestialspaiens holding the strongest power he has ever seen so he scales to a bunch of random weapons and beings its perfectly find.

Yet when a they literally say the EXACT EVENT AND FEAT and compare to him its speculation?

Calling it now.

CeLeStIaL JuDgE StOp DeRaIiLing!!

Stop being disrespectful. Also, as I mentioned, I am fine with a variable tier upgrade for The Sentry.

Celestial Judge said:
The only person who attempted to refute his scans and reasonings only nitpicked and pretty much said "well Antvasima agrees with me so you're wrong"

Also would like to point out the hypocrisy among statements in Verses.

Calling it now.

CeLeStIaL JuDgE StOp DeRaIiLing!!
^

I just thought that your tone was not the best.

Doom has consistently shown to have cosmic level tech with prep, what's wrong with that? We literally have 2-A feats and PLOT MANIPULATION on his page, yet you are doubting forcefields which have never once been broken outside of the sentry and FOUR mad celestials?

He doesn't need to spam them, why doesn't sentry reality warp or molecule manip everything and everyone instantly as the Void? Why don't some characters just turn someone's blood into stone? Instantly seal them? etc. That's not a good point

I already addressed this, if you want to just say "I don't agree with this, and I will never accept it" then go ahead, because I am pretty sure you have already admitted to this, which already means arguing over this is completely pointless. How is it an outlier when full confidence captain britian doesn't have any anti feats? And we have rarely seen him, if not ever outside of this instance.

@Celestial Judge thanks for the Input

Fellas, do you really wanna come forward with the tone you're carrying? Predicting a response doesn't make your statements more correct now, do they?

It doesn't make them more correct however I haven't gotten a rebuttal on neither claims I presented I was instead accused of disrespecting someone that doesn't exist.

But thats enough derailing.

Time to get back on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back