• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmics Upgrade (Including Sentry and Statement Analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazarmf said:
He discovered in Dark Avengers Vol.3 but that doesn't mean he didn't have it before that. It was at that time he learned that his main power was molecular manipulation. But that doesn't mean anything. It's still his main power.
He had it but he couldn't use it dude. Also, it was never served as a limiter that his abilites are ONLY on molecule manip. It's even stated by the writer he made that vague on purpose

Btw as I said it's pretty clear he was negging the shields with just sheer power

We preferably need a restarted thread with an easy to understand summary in the beginning, and then input from our most knowledgeable members.

Antvasima said:
We preferably need a restarted thread with an easy to understand summary in the beginning, and then input from our most knowledgeable members.

I'll probably make it like, never, so if anyone else wants to make 2 seperate threads and just copy paste the feats from here to the thread, that would be great.

i repeat this truth...mangog beat easily odin....mangog is 4B...odin is 2C..... this is not make sense...and even surtur,,,much other errated data..o my god...revisioned all ...good luck...even in dragon ball maybe much more case are for revisioned

odin is 4B.... one of the weakest 4B,sentry and other can beat hym....this is the new truth,revisioned truth...hold comics pushed

this thread is old and none of the revisions will go through (for now), atleast.

By the way, that's Jason Aaron's Odin who was weakened by Old age iirc.

Also no version of Sentry in his wet dreams could beat any version of Odin. Except maybe MCU Odin.

I guess Death seed sentry might be able to legendary diff Odinforce-less 616 Odin. Emphasis on the might.

Without the seed he'd get curbstomped.

Hykuu said:
this thread is old and none of the revisions will go through (for now), atleast.
By the way, that's Jason Aaron's Odin who was weakened by Old age iirc.
aniways, jasoon aaron or not....one person read apocalypse >= jane foster thor...jane foster is pair to odin...mangog obliterate 3 thor + odin + cul borson( 2C?? ) cul borson is garbage, in power...total garbage versus mangog but is 2C......and enter in this wiki and read this: odin 2C..mangog 4B...cul borson 2C ehehe

put yourself in the shoes of the reader. he is thinking ... but what is this stuff? something you have to do..that is

good luck

i love apocalypse but mangog > apocalypse....destroy 3 thor...destroyer ecc..but ok.. i stop telling,,,but antv know all ...and in the last comics apocalypse is far beyond cul borson

It's worth noting that in a Jason Aaron comic a skyfather literally universe busted (in a near-death state BTW), created a galaxy sized storm and tanked a punch with the power of a trillion supernovae.

So the whole Jason Aaron Odin is only 4B seems like nonsense to me.

@KLOL

Okay.

@LordWhis

The point is that his characters are portrayed ridiculously inconsistently in terms of power levels, and the characterisation doesn't make any sense with established portrayals, particularly regarding Odin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back