• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Skill Feats Discussion and Potential Upgrades

I want to talk about this feat in particular; being stated that "if used properly, it doesn't even need to connect "is weird and is currently put under weapon mastery... But I am the only one who finds it weird?

It feels more appropriate to be listed as Analytical Prediction, because it's just Moon Knight predicting where Nova would be and strike there instead of directly at Nova. Do y'all agree?

AP1GczNvNYqDD9zhKI4cneU6zroqYXE5AvmW_APMsUlvDWvFTjgOGkliEkWRq_FZ_fxNI3AZePHFUY3bUvKGREuAIUDmDiq1LnhlXm2Y3g36FmJ75vAGx3U=s0

We just got a new Elektra run by Erica Schultz.

I think it depends on how they use their skill on a real fight
Hm, with that in mind makes me think that characters like Cap can't while characters like Danny and DD can. Cap's fighting style is far more grounded than the other two.

Characters being more skilled than Task should get EG in combat?
I wouldn't say so.

Taskmaster isn't solely EG for his combat ability. He's EG for his ability to pretty much master ANY physical skill at a glance. Combat Techniques, sports, music, cooking, vehicle operation, etc etc. He effectively has a natural aptitude towards everything, alongside the ability to absorb information instantaneously.

There are a handful of people who can outfight Taskmaster, but that doesn't make them smarter overall.

Last edited:
Jed Mackay, (the guy who's writing Avengers and Moon Knight at this moment) keeps saying that this new Moon Knight phrase will be very different and calling it a "rebirth", if that aligns with the rumors that they will be giving him more supernatural powers to be more similar to his MCU-self, we will be looking for a "Pre-Rebirth" and "Post-Rebirth" key.

Probably, dunno.

AP1GczO9N_oSDhX1Wkkr9jEhrRl1MKioqIJRD8EwF9No_HyvyKdDe_ieYteKCKpp0qIGuVjr2E_q4n0o4BZG1-Urq-Lt0JE5FH-oDuTRcWfJM23umWmH-5E=s0
AP1GczOpk5wonLu0u2c_XXMlGBv7IEAEXvZyjgvlOHFKHBoMANd8b1ncw-AcOOgr1UKxP3E_KPaur3PAHGpPgfXpZoZp9ZmU6uGuC_iTh8Q5N1EQ3ilywzA=s0
AP1GczNeub_IXmdh5-vNNPaSXNCDB79VI6Hy3PTbIkrt5hWWQMfLrcsFC3LJOCooiu_HnwRA49qcCP3H_PiIF1Ti0nsVLOEH5kpIm7YbVpgu4XJj9iXhlj4=s0

AP1GczOFtpFC4WnYh068bpK7ZOazFcCGUpjL9kB7-sm34GyvwoKCPL-sAadvvDdt2E1s3rW7DIgjKRzNPaRjn5QbILs6CsrsiMpmk6jNFVgVIplpiMqM37U=s0
AP1GczM1GCxHboNwZmZNGUdjqqA9g5yfFHdBUJO9KQGxcw--2zyseOnXX4eontIexFUmgdoc7qlNJ1VbVyfBKULObf7bOzYcqEM7qZq-AYb4z5dmBgGWWdA=s0
AP1GczNBEGAw4axwzt6gcGoVePi1YFYa8vhl0P4YVvppjzP3q7z_QeWDyQGfvfgM6CUyJQQ_KVlbktGU1FxZeo7YJXFxG15qLyIvu9sS4zDGLwprbOOxVYs=s0

AP1GczO4HgtjRXFzHfYUEw-i8oU_bHywnSK5tWxVUKxtYy9R9EIz0J5FO2s_Bahg8r_ONU6PDx5s4bs65SeLCugpphzv-1v2JB4yUzaybnDx167W2Zmoggs=s0

Elektra vs New Punisher. That panel of her deflecting a bullet two times might be worth to calculate.

Read an issue of Devil Reign with Moon Knight, the one where he was sent to jail just so he could beat a guy up.

Peak character.
It took US Agent, Rhino and a random venom lady to capture him, and even then, he was mostly playing around just to willingly get captured. That solo of him was peak indeed, MK is fr my favorite character in Marvel.

I’m talking about the main Devil’s Reign comic
Ngl, only reason I read the main comic was because of Marco Checchetto's art.

AP1GczOSc7aFOxrINcziLtqdlZ1eDgZjYLasdX_1v2OZgoVZHf1nW1opLPlJOvi_6TmcK_oIHicmz5CARNV0taJygqhWTQ_jichl2dQyG1veanvjvpvF2AQ=s0

Spider-man uses a Punisher and Moon Knight move against Morbius. Spider-man: Black Suit & Blood 2.

Back