• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

Main Calcs

Both of these calcs were accepted at Class M. This should scale to the Raimi Trilogy characters, TASM film series characters (except Rhino) and a lot of MCU characters (Super Soldier-tiers, Asgardians, Frost Giants, etc.)

Supporting Calcs

Supporting Feats (not yet calculated)​

Last edited:
Didn't Ock overpower Spidey with his tentacles? I don't think his feats should scale to him
I agree wit the upgrade tho

and a lot of MCU characters (Super Soldier-tiers, Asgardians, Frost Giants, etc.)
I'm iffy on scaling Super Soldiers to Spider-Man. Peter casually overpowered WS and Captain America's edge was mostly due to skill rather than being physically even. Upgrading his peak strength to Class M (rather than Class K) rather than upgrading literally everyone to Class M makes more sense to me.

I'm iffy on scaling Super Soldiers to Spider-Man. Peter casually overpowered WS and Captain America's edge was mostly due to skill rather than being physically even. Upgrading his peak strength to Class M (rather than Class K) rather than upgrading literally everyone to Class M makes more sense to me.
I think Super Soldiers not scaling to this is fine

In the train feat, Spidey's webbing rips out massive chunks of wall in his attempt to stop it. Someone should calc that tbh, likely quite a bit better than Harry's feat.
a bit odd that said train feat is allegedly only like Class 50 and was done with extreme effort over time to the point it knocked him out and yet it's ripping out chunks of building but shrug

Super Soldier would still be upgraded to Class K, so it's alright. MCU Peter would be "Class K, Class M at peak"

Would Asgardians and Loki/Frost Giants still scale to MCU Peter's peak since the latter are far stronger than any human?

It will need evaluation, but it seems there is now a calc for Lizard's wall feat. That said, it also seems to be a lowball, as it assumes comic Lizard's height of 2.03 meters. It looks like both Rhys Ifans and Jerome Chen (of the VFX crew) described the Lizard as being 9 feet tall (2.743 meters) in The Amazing Spider-Man, so that seems like it'd be more accurate to use (and would also suggest that Lizard should get Type 0 Large Size)

Last edited:
It will need evaluation, but it seems there is now a calc for Lizard's wall feat. That said, it also seems to be a lowball, as it assumes comic Lizard's height of 2.03 meters. It looks like both Rhys Ifans and Jerome Chen (of the VFX crew) described the Lizard as being 9 feet tall (2.743 meters) in The Amazing Spider-Man, so that seems like it'd be more accurate to use (and would also suggest that Lizard should get Type 0 Large Size)
Yeah I just added that height to the calculation

It looks like the Lizard feat has now been evaluated by Migue79.

Though it can't really scale to anyone else, there is also a new calc for Doc Ock's vault tearing feat. If it's accurate and gets evaluated, he'll have his own value to scale to that's considerably higher into Class M.
Since these calcs were accepted, I'll apply the changes. This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back