• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Low 1-A Revision (pt. I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It doesn't really matter anyway. All we need to know that there are a spectrum beyond that consisted of higher dimensions where the higher ones superior to the lower ones.

Yes, but I already agree about that. I am just very uncertain about if it stretches up to infinite orders of qualitatively superior higher realities. I could easily see 1-C, or even 1-B.

Since we already proved that higher plane of reality equals Large extra dimension, there's no need to uncertain about it anymore. If we are all agreed on this, let's just stop the discussion before we're all mentally unstable.

I am also extremely tired of this, but am afraid that I do not remember this proof of infinite higher orders of reality, and that spatial dimensions are not just treated as extra directions. Can you show it to me please?

Whether it does or not is irrelevant. It proves that higher layers of reality are higher infinities, and there are countless statements revealing there is an infinite number of such layers in the Marvel Multiverse.

Not that it's even necessary anyway, like Ultima said.

At this point I am completely tired of this circular debate and am hardly willing to continue.

I am probably even more tired, as I have to juggle many different discussions at the same time, not just this one, but alright then, I give up. I would still prefer more explicit evidence and think that Marvel is too incoherent to scale from in this manner, but will evidently not get enough people to agree with me anyway, and cannot continue to delay the progression of this discussion.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Bx9qs9aY3...n7JaO-KcWkPxItnu8B70u_Sh63zsM_b-Il3-FvX=s1600

The link above states the reality as 3-D, and anything below it as lower dimensional, like broken earths, it comes from X-Man #65

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/nKi7cqYbH...tCOPe06QrPp5ipLv7raphZjIyi1nYDFyZi9jaCK=s1600

This link comes from the same arc, Issue #74 of X-Man, that states Beautiful City being at the opposite side of spectrum of said Broken Earths.

I think that very well verifies at it being higher dimensional

I just like how in the space of one thread, Eternity jumped from High 1-B to Low 1-A to just 1-A.

1-A Living Tribunal coming back boys

Even if Eternity were 1-A, it would only scale to the Multiversal Eternity from the Eighth Omniverse. The previous Eternity would receive no scaling.

The Multiverse have transfinite levels of existence. Infinite layers of reality once again. Entities from a higher realm can't show their true form on lower realms. Gods of higher realms have shown consistently that they can threaten the entire multiverse but those gods are just one of infinite avatars of their true self. The avatars were weaken when descended to the lower world where they have to altering their size. The lower world are also said to be very small compare to higher realm. That proofed that higher realms are equal to Large Extra Dimensions.

I do see what Ant is trying to say, but at the same time Alternate Earths have been portrayed at least three times from my understand as having higher levels to the universe before it , but it's more consistent and reasonable to assume they are referring to higher-dimensions here than higher-universes , because that would literally make every "All Universes" feat become higher than what most do not want to deal with.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I gave up, as this has been going around in circles, and almost nobody seems to agree with me anyway.

I would appreciate if we avoid referring to Eternity as an "omniverse" within the profiles themselves though.

They were deleted because you were offending everyone who did not support your opinion, you were warned and continued.

Ant has been disagreeing with multiple things and so have others, they just weren't insulting people or being passive aggressive.

Yes, stick to a polite and respectful tone please.

Alonik said:
They were dele because you were offending everyone who did not support your opinion, you were warned and continued.
you are easily offended then, because I was speaking truth without curse words. I don't know which part of the world you live in, where that was considered offending someone, I mean maybe kids from middleschool are this fragile

Pretty agree with the Low 1-A upgrade Kepekley23. If 8th iteration of Multi-Eternity really contain the Far Shore, then i think 1-A could possibly work as he contain the fartest point of life and death which is even beyond the Neutral Zone and the Superflow. Plus, Multi-Eternity appears to be superior to the Living Tribunal who is his inner working now.

I have a question i just have a question about God Emperor Doom with the power of the Beyonders. Shouldn't we scale GED with his own feats instead of scaling him from having powers of the Beyonders? Doom wasn't able to heal his face while Richard healed his face with the Beyonders' powers, he was mostly holding back in Secret Wars serie to avoid causing destruction.

Elizio33 said:
Pretty agree with the Low 1-A upgrade Kepekley23. If 8th iteration of Multi-Eternity really contain the Far Shore, then i think 1-A could possibly work as he contain the fartest point of life and death which is even beyond the Neutral Zone and the Superflow. Plus, Multi-Eternity appears to be superior to the Living Tribunal who is his inner working now.
it's not multi eternity, it's referred to as the Larger Eternity.

Why don't we just call it Multiversal Eternity or True Eternity and leave it at that? Multi-Eternity is a horrible term that was generalized far beyond its boundaries ("Multi-Death" was once a term we used solely because of this), honestly.

And, to be entirely honest, the concept of a Multiversal Eternity was only really set in stone with Al Ewing's Ultimates. Prior to that there were only two direct indisputable references to the entity; The Dormammu storyline in Defenders 2003, and the Abraxas story (where the term "Multi-Eternity" comes from). I'm not saying it didn't exist, just that it was far less defined.

I suppose that Multiversal Eternity is fine and easier to understand for our visitors.

I vaguely recall that he told me that would just take an extended break before he left. It is probably worth a try to ask him.

Sandman31 might also be willing to help us out.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back