• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

H.O.M.E.R.'s now part of the family

I'm slightly distracted by him having Tom Kane as his VA, when Tom voiced the best versions of Ultron (outside the comics of course). It's like these little connections influenced the MCU somehow xD

Oh yeah HOMER was in the comics of the time as well, that explains his presence in the cartoon.

It's interesting how much the 90s cartoons inspired the movies that followed, though I guess it shows that even with how easily they came and went, they still had some impact, or maybe they're just easier to get through than a buttload of comics lol

Oh yeah HOMER was in the comics of the time as well, that explains his presence in the cartoon.
Oh that's pretty interesting, i'm pretty sure that's also the reason why Force Works was a thing in season 1
It's interesting how much the 90s cartoons inspired the movies that followed, though I guess it shows that even with how easily they came and went, they still had some impact, or maybe they're just easier to get through than a buttload of comics lol
Cartoons are usually shorter ig

Something else to go through is how easily some feats are performed, that way we can better settle on where Iron Man stands tier wise.

Something else to go through is how easily some feats are performed, that way we can better settle on where Iron Man stands tier wise.
I'll go over some of the better feats for that
-Iron Man making a hole in a cave was done after he had recharged himself with a tape recorder after losing his energy from being traped in a cave, though it seemingly restored him to full power so this could just be considered a feat done with normal effort
-Iron Man making a hole in the ground was done with a quick blast, so probably normal or less effort
-Iron Man and War Machine throwing Titanium Man into space seemed to require normal effort as there's not much to imply it was casual or difficult for them
-the Iron Man Duplicate tanking missiles is casual since it wasn't even scratched by that explosion
-Iron Man causing a large explosion left him noticibly damaged so it's most likely a high effort feat
-Iron Man destroying a meteor seemed to require normal effort for same reasons as the TM throw
-Sunturion destroying the Star Well literally killed him so it required a lot of effort

I think TAS Iron Man's will be the first animated Marvel page to have references, so that's quite the honor.
Not if i release the TAS Blizzard page before that
Also Blizzards armor shows up for only a minute in the Armor Wars episodes and doesn't have any feats so i should probably just move it to the gallery

Well I'd assume the armor makes him stronger and more capable of taking on Iron Man as that's the point of the Exo-Armor, right?

You mean all the armors made from stolen Iron Man stuff? Some of them can damage and take hits from Iron Man (i recall the Controller holding his own fairly well for example)

Then even if it doesn't have any feats we can still use those feats to scale for Blizzard's Exo-Armor since they're all the same kind of Exo-Armor (they're all called that in the model sheets, the Hulk Buster armor too). Either that or we remove the render entirely, but I think that since he has the render, might as well include it.

We could also have "Unknown, possibly X rating (Should be comparable other Exo-Armors that could damage Iron Man)" for him with the armor.

Which of my points do you agree with? Him having an Unknown possibly X rating or him scaling off the other Exo-Armors' feats?

Also, do you remember if the armors amplify their natural powers?

Which of my points do you agree with? Him having an Unknown possibly X rating or him scaling off the other Exo-Armors' feats?
A possibly rating by scaling off the other Armors
Also, do you remember if the armors amplify their natural powers?
Doesn't seem like it (although it's hard to tell since i don't think Blizzard even used his ice powers in the suit)

Mandarin wasn't in Armor Wars, maybe he gets an armor later or something
He did get an Armor in Season 1 but Tony had control over it and made Mandarin punch himself

It's also called an Exo-Armor, not sure if that's the generic term they like to use or if that's in-universe the type for all these armors.

Would you say these armors are comparable to the Hulk Buster armor, or weaker?

Makes sense

Also this'll be Blizzard's second page in the wiki after his original incarnation... and technically his most powerful, for the moment anyway.

Back