• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Markus once again fights another opponent. A T-Rex (ONE VOTE LEFT)

A wild t-Rex appears while Markus is walking in an open forest. Can he survive

T-rex: (@Udlmaster, @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude), @Popted2, @Peppersalt43, @Bernkastelll, @Pokemonfan807) 7 votes

Markus

incon

rules:

speed equalized

bloodlusted t-Rex

Markus has knowledge and is given 15 minutes of preptime

battle takes place in an open forest.

they start 7ft apart

victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the T-Rex wins this.

Marckus has been shown to get flustered easily, so seeing a T-Rex would intimidate him so badly he'd flee and eventually get worn down and eaten.

so are you voting for the t-Rex?
Yeah, I think Marckus in this case, would completely lose his head against a T-Rex and would get eaten eventually.

Edit: Thinking more broadly, I'm wondering how the existence of a T-Rex would mess with the consensus, as Dinosaurs are expected to be dead, that's what the consensus says, so I'm wondering if the existence of one showing up suddenly would cause a consensus break and therefore a paradox backlash.

Yeah, I think Marckus in this case, would completely lose his head against a T-Rex and would get eaten eventually.

Edit: Thinking more broadly, I'm wondering how the existence of a T-Rex would mess with the consensus, as Dinosaurs are expected to be dead, that's what the consensus says, so I'm wondering if the existence of one showing up suddenly would cause a consensus break and therefore a paradox backlash.
Well let’s just say he somehow time traveled back to the dinosaur age

Well let’s just say he somehow time traveled back to the dinosaur age
That would definitely cause a paradox backlash, Time travel in WoD is considered the highest form of Vulger magic (vulger doesn't mean bad, just most prone to cause paradox backlashes because of how easily it goes wrong) so, Marckus going back in time would likely cause massive paradox backlashes all over the place

That would definitely cause a paradox backlash, Time travel in WoD is considered the highest form of Vulger magic (vulger doesn't mean bad, just most prone to cause paradox backlashes because of how easily it goes wrong) so, Marckus going back in time would likely cause massive paradox backlashes all over the place
Let’s just say he encountered a t-Rex that’s all

So how does this end and can this still be added to the profiles considering this is a real life t-rex
Well, like I said, Dinosaurs don't exist anymore according to the Consensus so Marckus seeing one would cause massive problems, because its very existence is a walking paradox.

The consensus isn't about what is or is not real, it's about what is expected to be real, basically, everything that we imagine exists, exists, and everything else is thrown out.

It's why when confronted with the Consensus, things that the consensus says shouldn't exist causes massive problems, its why Mages can't become God emperors of their settings.

Well, like I said, Dinosaurs don't exist anymore according to the Consensus so Marckus seeing one would cause massive problems, because its very existence is a walking paradox.

The consensus isn't about what is or is not real, it's about what is expected to be real, basically, everything that we imagine exists, exists, and everything else is thrown out.

It's why when confronted with the Consensus, things that the consensus says shouldn't exist causes massive problems, its why Mages can't become God emperors of their settings.
so what now?

can the t-rex still win then?

If ifs just Marcus I doubt there will be much paradox. Paradox is only strong because it is supported by all of the humanity. Just markus alone isn't going to do much.

If ifs just Marcus I doubt there will be much paradox. Paradox is only strong because it is supported by all of the humanity. Just markus alone isn't going to do much.
It's not so much Marckus putting his mind against the T-rex, just the existence of the T-Rex breaking the Consensus by Marckus seeing him.

The aspect I'm talking about isn't like the Marauders who can think people away, just the Consensus acting as it does, it'll trigger when its violated, i.e when Marckus sees the T-Rex

T rex from Diffrent Universe call Real life meet Marcus
Marcus and multiverse of Madness (Here we go!)

Back