• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser VS Dr. Eggma

Bowser has a Grand Star and Eggman has all of his machines except the 2-C ones. Speed is equalized and both have access to their Optional Equipment.

Fire-Breathing Turtle: 21

Fat Mad Scientist: 22

Inconclusive:

Bowserret
Eggman robotnik

You didn't restrict the Egg Salamender, Eggman one-shoots GG

But for real I need to look into each more, Eggman's profile is kinda bare bones

Bowser has no real resistance to most of the Time Eater abilities like existance erasure and Time Hax, and both are baseline as well, but Eggman's greater inteligence would probaly use those abilities earlier, especialy since Eggman isn't as arrogant against foes that aren't Sonic, so I vote for Eggman, also Eggman can ressurect up to five times plus he has probality manipulation as well

Optional Equipment?

Then yeah, Eggman can resurrect a few times if he's taken out and has a few means of Prob Manip to make sure it's harder to hit him but easier to do the hitting. Also yeah, Time Eater has some fairly potent hax that can take Bowser down a peg.

Not gonna cast my vote just yet, I'm gonna wait for Cal to inevitably arrive lol

Why much this match be made before my CRT for revising Bowsers abilities like I did for Gano

Bowser can resist the Existence Erasure as already listed in his profile (He can resist universal EE) and he like Eggman can ressurect several times in battle due to his equipment, and his Type 1 Acausality screws over any attempts at Time Eater paradoxing him. Although the time slow abilities of the Time Eater can put Bowser in a rough place as Bowser isn't too likely to use his own time based abilities, but he does seem kinda fond of Transmutation as he's led with that several times (But not enough to guarantee it as a starting move) but Eggman does have that Probability Manipulation and his Mind Control should be enough to get past Bowsers resistance...

I'll have to think on this more.

Bowser doesn't actually have resistance to existance erasure in his profile, he also doesn't have ressurection on the profile as well

Well it doesn't say Existence Erasure (It's listed as Void Manipulation), but the resistance comes from resisting the EE effects of the void.

So what's Eggmans answer to automatic time reversal that activates upon defeat once I add that to Bowsers optional equipment

The Time Eater own time travel and time manipulation, plus mind control

Plus Bowser doesn't have ressurection as well, at least not on his profile

It is on his profile, but for some reason is only listed as a ability for his Dry Bowser form. I also just noticed that the profile doesn't make a distinction between his standard abilities and equipment and his optional equipment. God his P&A section needs some work.

Dust Collector said:
Well it doesn't say Existence Erasure (It's listed as Void Manipulation), but the resistance comes from resisting the EE effects of the void.
Pretty sure that the EE was rejected due to the feat being a outlier, and the Void Manipulation comes from surviving Bleck's void attack, so Existance erasure should work

Edit: It was added for some reason

Anyways Eggman can still easily BFR him to White Space, which was the first thing that he did in Generations

Or mind control him as well

I still keep my vote for Eggman, you can add it in the Op

Grand Stars can open holes in timespace so White Space shouldn't hold him.

Also it wasn't thought based. Sonic and co got sucked into wormholes which should be problematic due to Bowser's weight and power.

The real cal howard said:
Grand Stars can open holes in timespace so White Space shouldn't hold him.

Also it wasn't thought based. Sonic and co got sucked into wormholes which should be problematic due to Bowser's weight and power.
Bowser's P&A section needs some work, doesn't it?

About Time Eater, give that...record, it seems like Bowser doesn't exactly have to struggle too much to get past that

I'll probably vote Bowser because this winds up being Time Eater vs Bowser. Eggman has to control Time Eater which is the only natural thing he has that can hurt Bowser, not counting hax. And stuff like optional equipment is boosting Eggman, not Time Eater. Bowser destroys Time Eater, which shouldn't be too hard gicen arguments present in Time Eater vs Zamasu (weak points + not spamming hax in his battle), and Eggman is super screwed, regardless of the tricks up his sleeve. Eggman's smart but he's not prepped here. He's not gonna know Bowser's weaknesses and in character will probably try to flee or bargain of out of Low 2-C options, which...isn't smart here.

They're both Baseline, so nobody is one-shotting the other. Time Eater can't BFR Bowser, and slowing down time isn't going to do anything because Bowser counters that with Zone Speed. From that point on Bowser can use his versatility to beat the time eater down.

Now, that's not to say Eggman doesn't have a ton of ways to win. His stronger haxes would do in Bowser and Time Eater can get lucky and win with raw AP. It's just that a lot of things get countered. Bowser killing Eggman five times isn't hard (also the amount of damage a Low 2-C does to a tier 9 body isn't resurrectable but that's besides the point) due to Bowser being an infinitely better fighter unarmed. Probability to hit more is useless due to gap in power, and probability for Bowser to miss would be countered with homing and AoE attacks, and it's not infallible as Bowser would hit eventually. Finally, while Eggman does have the hax to win, hitting Bowser is going to be hard even with the probability due to teleportation and Bowser being capable of creating infinite distance between himself and his opponent.

But yeah, the main problem this boils down to is Eggman is Low 2-C with one thing, Bowser (empowered) is Low 2-C all around.

The real cal howard said:
I...don't know as I haven't played the first Paper Mario.
From what I've heard his plot hax allowed him to shove himself into places and situations he normally shouldn't be in and he apparently changed the games original ending to him stomping Mario or something. It's been a while since I've seen the CRT that gave the ability to him but I'm 90% sure those were the example used (And was meant to be a natural ability he has but for some reason was added to him only via the Star Rod).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back