• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should've waited for Sonic's feats to he calced

No clue who's stronger here, but Sonic seems to hold a large advantage in mobility and agility so he can evade the Devolution Gun's blasts.

Honestly, I really think we need to wait for Sonic to get calcs before we start jumping on the Movie Sonic match train

That electricity feat got something stupid when a friend of mine did it off hand. It is a defiantly one shot area. Base level even has better feats to my recollection. So yea. I do agree. Chill and wait

Buttersamuri said:
That electricity feat got something stupid when a friend of mine did it off hand. It is a defiantly one shot area. Base level even has better feats to my recollection. So yea. I do agree. Chill and wait
I'm curious. What level was the quick calc around?

Does Mario have the devolution gun I don't think sonic resistant transmutation and the flame thrower wouldn't hurt Mario. So Mario is my vote

I'm curious. What level was the quick calc around?

Higher into City iirc

Looks like I got another pesky hedgehog to capture with some objects!

Well, then just make it base Sonic then.

Which Mario beats as long it is speed equalized since Sonic does not resist flame thrower or devolution

Sonic is base tho, it's not a amp because nothing is actualy amping him, he is just going all out, it's not something like super form

Anyways unlike what the sock says Sonic can dodge those and pretty much one shoot when calcs arrive, since wall level is a pretty good lowball rn

Again would wait for calcs. Sonic I seriously seriously seriously doubt is only wall level. At least from what people told me after watching the film. And I don't doubt he is higher. Mario should be extremely low Wall. So even If sonic just gets a Megajoule or close to that, he would stomp

Essentially, to answer the question by the OP in crossed out text: Yes. This is too soon. This match should honestly be closed

Indeed he did, he used it to finish Eggman off (i know the movie calls him Robotnik, but i'm used to calling him Eggman, Sonic calls him Eggman as well so i will continue to call him Eggman).

If speed wasn't equalized, Sonic would win via speed blitz.

Since it is equalized, though, Sonic still wins via BFR with rings. It should be noted that Sonic has quicker wits than Mario, even if speed is equalized. His rings are also smaller and easier to pull out than the Devolution Gun.

Sonic has Acrobatics meaning he can do a combo with it, throw a ring and use his Electricity Manipulation to send Mario into another world and defeating him.

Back